General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random game comments thread

Go down 
+20
Butterflygoddess
Daisy The Bunny
tallylol
Brace
Ouiji
Zaraphayx
Monochrome Kanon
Maya
Tank Abuse
Wolf-Bone
greg-the-fox
Percy
Lucy
Lucan
Zoe
MiloTime
Kaiser
blackfuredfox
Kaizy
Riv
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

Random game comments thread - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:13 am

My whole next week is screwed over by finals, but I could try to fit some time in after that.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:57 pm

Whoever invented the 100% combo can go fuck themselves.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 2:48 am

So I just went to meet this guy in Lonesome Road. Even if you are level 50 with and Endurance stat of 10, he will most likely kill you in 2 hits. I killed him in 3 before he knew what hit him.

Here's how:

Anti-Materiel Rifle with armor-piercing rounds (Guns 100)

Since it has a very high AP cost and I wasn't taking any chances fighting him in real time:

Trail Mix
Nuka Cola Victory
Mushroom Cloud
Rebound
Psycho
Med-X
Slasher
Steady
Jet
Ultra Jet
Rocket
Dixon's Jet

So basically ALL THE DRUGS allthe

oh and a copy of True Police Stories which probably was the deciding factor. I still only had 3 or 4 shots in VATS and 2 of them were critical hits.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:38 am

Its sad that I can get further in Zombies when I play by myself than I can with a team
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:16 pm

on chapter... 12 I think, of fire emblem: shadow dragon.

basically, it's a map of nothing but Ballisticians (enemies who can fire on the other side of the map) where even my most heavily armored units take a heavy blow... HOW THE HELL DO I DO THIS!
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:21 pm

MiloTime wrote:

basically, it's a map of nothing but Ballisticians (enemies who can fire on the other side of the map) where even my most heavily armored units take a heavy blow... HOW THE HELL DO I DO THIS!

CTRL-F4

Power Button

Quit
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:21 am

Dark Souls II.

Random game comments thread - Page 20 Praise_the_sun_banner_by_mrwallas79-d53gonb

Random game comments thread - Page 20 I6Ys5I7jGsYwS
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:52 am

MiloTime wrote:

I don't know about the exact gameplay logic in Fire Emblem, but it sounds like an RTS. There's a similar level in a game called 'Warzone 2100', in which the solution is placing buildings strategically so that hills and mountains block most of the incoming mortars, and using cheap, high-health structures to draw fire away from the important stuff. Eventually, I acquired the ability to fire across the map as well, and victory was assured.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:54 am

Lucan wrote:
Dark Souls II.

already?...
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:55 am

Riv wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

I don't know about the exact gameplay logic in Fire Emblem, but it sounds like an RTS. There's a similar level in a game called 'Warzone 2100', in which the solution is placing buildings strategically so that hills and mountains block most of the incoming mortars, and using cheap, high-health structures to draw fire away from the important stuff. Eventually, I acquired the ability to fire across the map as well, and victory was assured.

what makes those kinds of games impossible for me, is that I can't stand losing units... even one. I HAVE to finish a level without losing a single unit
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:57 am

MiloTime wrote:
Lucan wrote:
Dark Souls II.

already?...
What do you mean already? It's been out for longer then a year now.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:00 am

Lucan wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Lucan wrote:
Dark Souls II.

already?...

1. I thought dark souls came out at the end of december.

2. even a year is a short time for a game like this... sure, call of duty can shove out a game a year cause that's easy as hell. but with an RPG game that takes hundreds of hours to master, a year is like... not long at all.
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:01 am

MiloTime wrote:
Lucan wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Lucan wrote:
Dark Souls II.

already?...

1. I thought dark souls came out at the end of december.

2. even a year is a short time for a game like this... sure, call of duty can shove out a game a year cause that's easy as hell. but with an RPG game that takes hundreds of hours to master, a year is like... not long at all.

I don't think it's going to be out in 2013.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:23 am

I still can't get passed how Capcom turned Chris Redfield into the biggest bitch ever.
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:29 am

Lucy wrote:
I still can't get passed how Capcom turned Chris Redfield into the biggest bitch ever.
Making tender love to a boulder changes a man.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:30 am

Lucy wrote:
I still can't get passed how Capcom turned Chris Redfield into the biggest bitch ridiculously over-muscled manhulk ever.
ftfy
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:31 am

Kaizy wrote:
Lucy wrote:
I still can't get passed how Capcom turned Chris Redfield into the biggest bitch ridiculously over-muscled manhulk ever.
ftfy

No, he's a bitch.

All he does is whine and bitch and get upset about everything.

Just because you're huge doesn't mean you can't be a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:55 am

Lucy wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Lucy wrote:
ftfy

No, he's a bitch.

All he does is whine and bitch and get upset about everything.

Just because you're huge doesn't mean you can't be a bitch.
hes a huge bitch

Either way, hes a horrible character now Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:17 pm

MiloTime wrote:

Send a single unit with high evasion into a forest or fortress within range. Dodge until they run out of ammo. Rush 'em.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:45 pm

Chris isn't a whiny bitch, he's a burned out shell of a man obsessed with revenge.
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:29 pm

>routine police mission
>fucking zombies
>kills your team
>barely escape
>sister goes missing in raccoon
>shit blows up (Claire may as well be dead)
>Code Veronica
>more fucking zombies
>bandersnatch
>crossdressing antagonist
>Watch Wesker throw your little sis around
>RE5
>black zombie that run
>RE6

All of you would be 10 times the bitch "Chris has become"
So stop bitching. trollface
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:32 pm

Zoe wrote:
>routine police mission
>fucking zombies
>kills your team
>barely escape
>sister goes missing in raccoon
>shit blows up (Claire may as well be dead)
>Code Veronica
>more fucking zombies
>bandersnatch
>crossdressing antagonist
>Watch Wesker throw your little sis around
>RE5
>black zombie that run
>RE6

All of you would be 10 times the bitch "Chris has become"
So stop bitching. trollface

Let's look over the track record of Leon Kennedy.

Leon's gone through hell and high water, yet he's not a whiny fuck like Chris is.

Hell, If I'd been through what Chris had been through, I'd probably be a hardened soldier, ready for nearly anything. Chris just whines without ever getting the full story in his head.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:46 pm

Lucy wrote:

Leon's gone through hell and high water, yet he's not a whiny fuck like Chris is.

Hell, If I'd been through what Chris had been through, I'd probably be a hardened soldier, ready for nearly anything. Chris just whines without ever getting the full story in his head.

chris is far from my favorite character, but even I can sympathize with him... I mean if I saw everyone I cared about not only dying a slow painful death, but turning into deformed monsters that you knew had to be killed... I probably wouldn't be able to bounce back from that.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:51 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Lucy wrote:

chris is far from my favorite character, but even I can sympathize with him... I mean if I saw everyone I cared about not only dying a slow painful death, but turning into deformed monsters that you knew had to be killed... I probably wouldn't be able to bounce back from that.

Leon did it just fine.

Besides, Claire's still alive. Leon has nobodyyyyy.
Back to top Go down
Maya

Maya

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:58 pm

y'all niggaz don't kno shit bout resident evil. barry is best stars and if any of u cocksuckaz disagrees then go fuck a lake
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread   Random game comments thread - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random game comments thread
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next