General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 20

Go down 
+19
Yago
greg-the-fox
Maya
Riv
Butterflygoddess
Percy
XoPachi
Tank Abuse
MiloTime
Lucan
melomeltsinmilosmouth
Wolf-Bone
Zoe
Kaiser
Vega
Kangarooboy
Ouiji
SirRob
Daisy The Bunny
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Percy

Percy

Humor : o3o

General Time Wasting Thread 20 - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 20   General Time Wasting Thread 20 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 2:31 pm

I hate allergies. I hate them so much.
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 20   General Time Wasting Thread 20 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 2:35 pm

Percy wrote:
Inorite?
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 20   General Time Wasting Thread 20 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:07 pm

Bloodshot_Eyes wrote:
Percy wrote:
Inorite?
Been dealing with them for as long as I remember.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 20   General Time Wasting Thread 20 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 4:17 pm

I wonder.......
Could Starfox work as a bullet Hell side scroller if done properly even with all the key quirks of the main series? Nintendo could never pull it off, but I bet Cave or Treasure could.

They'd have to put some sort of limiter or detriment on barrel rolling and somersaulting. Saving your mates would have to be more creative too.
And none of that pussy health meter shit.

Hrrmmmmmm..... 9.9
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 20   General Time Wasting Thread 20 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 4:20 pm

I've been watching too much breaking bad. I had a two-part dream. the first was how I had $120,000 from selling drugs. but then I was slowly being tracked down, so like, an hour of my dream was made up of me trying to hide from people.

the second part of my dream.... I ended up in my father's home (my childhood home) and Rob was sitting in a chair, smiling at me. I dropped my case full of money, and slowly walked up to him. while he was still sitting, I lied my head on his lap and he rested his hand on my head.

stop having these dreams about people you're not supposed to be dreaming about milo...
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 20   General Time Wasting Thread 20 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 5:56 pm

Wow, I think I actually understand my programming project.

TIME TO MULTITASK! allthe
Back to top Go down
Kaiser

Kaiser

Humor : Thoughtful

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 20   General Time Wasting Thread 20 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:55 pm

Greg wrote:
My throat caused me to emit a squee so high and full of joy that I broke some glass. Seriously, these guys are quite big over here so this is a massive deal for me.
fuck yeah

Nice done man! Are they gonna post your remix in somewhere officially??
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 20   General Time Wasting Thread 20 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:01 pm

The bank's fraud department made me call and confirm my card use because of all the computer parts I bought last night Not a single fuck wa

And that's only half my build lol, I still have to spend nearly $600 more
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 20   General Time Wasting Thread 20 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:04 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
The bank's fraud department made me call and confirm my card use because of all the computer parts I bought last night Not a single fuck wa

And that's only half my build lol, I still have to spend nearly $600 more

while I'm saving up for weeks to have the leisure to eat fast food, people are building high end computers.

I'm REALLY considering fucking the college idea, and just going back to looking for a job...

Last edited by MiloTime on Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 20   General Time Wasting Thread 20 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:04 pm

When I get my hands on this...I'm going to shit, cum, piss, vomit, and cry all at once from the 10.0+ mind quake it's going to make me suffer. This is already my favorite PC game and I just learned about it 3 minutes ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJfWvIxAajw
I will stream this game.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 20   General Time Wasting Thread 20 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:15 pm

MiloTime wrote:
while I'm saving up for weeks to have the leisure to eat fast food, people are building high end computers.

I'm REALLY considering fucking the college idea, and just going back to looking for a job...

Most of the money is from my loan refund, so I haven't really spent any real money and I'll have to pay it back eventually with the rest of my loan. Well only like $100 I got from selling books.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 20   General Time Wasting Thread 20 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:24 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3HJAiIFRlc&feature=related

That's it I believe in God now. This is the most beautiful thing my unworthy mortal eyes have ever witnessed. I have seen Jesus today everyone. Stream is canceled Sunday. I'm going to church.
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 20   General Time Wasting Thread 20 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:30 pm

XoPachi wrote:

That's it I believe in God now. This is the most beautiful thing my unworthy mortal eyes have ever witnessed. I have seen Jesus today everyone. Stream is canceled Sunday. I'm going to church.
That's... quite the response.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser

Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 20   General Time Wasting Thread 20 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:33 pm

XoPachi wrote:

ALL THOSE BULLETS!!! inglip

That's level 1 for Japan trollface
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 20   General Time Wasting Thread 20 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:36 pm

This joy of killing zombies that are actually zombies and not Spaniards and niggas with monsters inside them. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 20   General Time Wasting Thread 20 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:39 pm

Percy wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

That's a base response. That's not even the air molecule nearest the tip of the iceberg on how I really feel about this game.
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 20   General Time Wasting Thread 20 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:42 pm

XoPachi wrote:
Percy wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

That's a base response. That's not even the air molecule nearest the tip of the iceberg on how I really feel about this game.
The game is literally Jesus...?
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 20   General Time Wasting Thread 20 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:48 pm

Percy wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
Percy wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

The game is literally Jesus...?

This game...is life and death fused together. It's the second coming. Crimzon Clover created the universes and the gods who rule them. How do I know? It's the only explanation for such a game to exist.

Percy...I can no longer see. That is how unworthy I am to see such quality. It stole my vision. But I am happy to have had my sense of sight removed by such a glorious deity.
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 20   General Time Wasting Thread 20 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:50 pm

XoPachi wrote:
This game...is life and death fused together. It's the second coming. Crimzon Clover created the universes and the gods who rule them. How do I know? It's the only explanation for such a game to exist.

Percy...I can no longer see. That is how unworthy I am to see such quality. It stole my vision. But I am happy to have had my sense of sight removed by such a glorious deity.
You were able to type that out though.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 20   General Time Wasting Thread 20 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:50 pm

Religious gaming.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Kaiser

Kaiser

Now I know Pachi's youtube channel trollface

Ahkmill wrote:
This joy of killing zombies that are actually zombies and not Spaniards and niggas with monsters inside them. Not a single fuck wa

That's what I felt when I played leon's camaping demo. Finally some zombies that dont point a gun to you Razz
Ok, im going off for a while. I'll be returning with a copy of RE6 ^^
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 20   General Time Wasting Thread 20 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:55 pm

Percy wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

I memriz my keybord slghtly,
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 20   General Time Wasting Thread 20 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:02 pm

XoPachi wrote:
Percy wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

Oh okay.
Let me restore your vision. *does*
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 20   General Time Wasting Thread 20 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:06 pm

Percy wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
Percy wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

Oh okay.
-.- ._. o-o O.O

IT'S A FUCKING MIRACLE!!! Crimzon Clover's predictions were right! Percy is Earth's demigod savior!

HALLELUJAH!!! HALLEFUCKINGLUHJAH!!!
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 20   General Time Wasting Thread 20 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:12 pm

XoPachi wrote:
Percy wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
Percy wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

Oh okay.
-.- ._. o-o O.O

IT'S A FUCKING MIRACLE!!! Crimzon Clover's predictions were right! Percy is Earth's demigod savior!

HALLELUJAH!!! HALLEFUCKINGLUHJAH!!!

I don't remember voting for any demigods.

Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 20   General Time Wasting Thread 20 - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 20
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next