General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY

Go down 
+28
meubles des chats
AthenaiS
Llama
Aetius
The Fur
Taz
TangoDelahunt
Maya
jcstinks
SirRob
Kaiser
Ouiji
katmandu
greg-the-fox
MiloTime
Tank Abuse
Daisy The Bunny
Lucan
Kaizy
Riv
Zaraphayx
Wolf-Bone
Lucy
Zoe
Brace
blackfuredfox
Butterflygoddess
Lunar
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Azure

BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:49 pm

Lucy wrote:
Azure wrote:
Daisy The Bunny wrote:
Last night, there were skinheads on my lawn.
ah, my favorite people to beat up

another missed opportunity

skinheads are pretty much the lowest form of human being that i can think of

besides the tea party and the reagan administration
You know nothing of the original European skinhead culture, do you? :U
yeah, its called nazism

just like here in america

when they tell you different on wikipedia, its called lying :U

that and wearing combat fatigues and boots when youve nothing to do with it is pretty tacky

but punks never liked each other anyway

Last edited by Azure on Sun May 05, 2013 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:51 pm

Azure wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Azure wrote:
Daisy The Bunny wrote:
Last night, there were skinheads on my lawn.
ah, my favorite people to beat up

another missed opportunity

skinheads are pretty much the lowest form of human being that i can think of

besides the tea party and the reagan administration
You know nothing of the original European skinhead culture, do you? :U
yeah, its called nazism

just like here in america

when they tell you different on wikipedia, its called lying :U

Uh, skinheads in Europe are a punk culture. Most are anti-hate and anti-racism, they just rock out and have a good time.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:53 pm

Lucy wrote:

Uh, skinheads in Europe are a punk culture. Most are anti-hate and anti-racism, they just rock out and have a good time.

well that's smart. tie a term related to racism and hate, to a group of people who are literally the exact opposite. that won't confuse people
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:54 pm

I've met like one person in an Oi! Punk band here, and he was the only non-racist skinhead I've met.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:00 pm

My facts may be a bit off, but this is the information I personally have.

The original skinheads were a party-hardy anarchistic bunch fro northern Europe. They were predominately white, mostly because the area has a massive percentage of white people. However, they were all-inclusive, and saw no ties to any race or heritage. As the culture spread, the meanings changed, and it became largely a white-supremacist group in most of the other world.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:01 pm

There aren't that many Jews who are overtly hostile to the Germans, but there are plenty who use the Holocaust as part of their rationale for their hatred (and resulting atrocities towards) Palestinians. Also, many of the original skinheads were black. It was originally as much about ska/reggae and working class pride as anything intrinsically white/european. Then, as white people usually do, they fucking ruined it in the name of race.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 1:17 am

I'm stressing the fuck out trying not to fail school
Also I have this knot in my back and it hurts when I breathe

They were doing free 10 minute massages at school, I kind of wish I had gotten one now. But it was right in the middle of a busy hallway, that would creep me the fuck out with everyone staring at me while some stranger touches me... yeah no thanks on second thought I think I'd rather be in pain.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:24 am

My back ruins everything.

While I was labeling boxes at the plant, my back decided it wasn't in the mood for handling to cold of the warehouse. After a violent spasm, I was forced to take a knee and from that point I was really unable to move much or do any work. I had to limp to my supervisor, who told me I couldn't work there. My piece of shit fucking poor ass back lost me my job.

I want to fucking jump off a bridge.
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:00 pm

I remember that feeling of myself thinking I'm not ready for college yet last year. I may have been on to something with that thought.
Back to top Go down
Azure

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:34 pm

get new laptop

wireless password fails to work forever

LAPTOP IS FUCKING USELESS

fuck this shit, im gonna go download new vegas at the fucking mcdonalds down the road
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 1:32 am

Azure wrote:
get new laptop

wireless password fails to work forever

LAPTOP IS FUCKING USELESS

fuck this shit, im gonna go download new vegas at the fucking mcdonalds down the road

I wish I had the time to save up for a laptop or something. the best I have right now, is a decent phone that for SOME reason, has 3G, even though I'm not paying for anything. I could have sworn you had to pay to get 3G on anything, but I'm afraid to question it.
Back to top Go down
RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:10 am

BAWWWW, trying to write validation logic for dynamic acyclic graph structures to prevent circular references at 2AM in the morning >.<
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:07 pm

I can't get a fucking straight answer out of anybody. I call the indian hospital to see about human resources, or any information on this. she tells me they don't have human resources, so I ask her if there's any way I could get more information on this. she tells me it has to be specific. well I have no fucking idea what I'm looking for... a psychologist maybe. does insurance cover mental health? without giving me an answer, she redirects me to some mental health clinic. I have no idea what I'm asking, so we go back and forth between confusion, and finally I say thanks, bye. clearly my rambling and stuttering makes it apparent to her that I need some mental help. but she was absolutely no help at all. whatever.

two calls later, I still have no fucking idea what benefits I'm getting for my indian insurance. this is what I need. to waste money on calls that are getting me nowhere.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 1:54 am

Im just completely filled with self hatred and contempt right now, like beyond hatred though. Someone just fucking shoot me, or hit me with a car, hell I dont care now.
Back to top Go down
RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 2:15 am

MiloTime wrote:
I can't get a fucking straight answer out of anybody. I call the indian hospital to see about human resources, or any information on this. she tells me they don't have human resources, so I ask her if there's any way I could get more information on this. she tells me it has to be specific. well I have no fucking idea what I'm looking for... a psychologist maybe. does insurance cover mental health? without giving me an answer, she redirects me to some mental health clinic. I have no idea what I'm asking, so we go back and forth between confusion, and finally I say thanks, bye. clearly my rambling and stuttering makes it apparent to her that I need some mental help. but she was absolutely no help at all. whatever.

two calls later, I still have no fucking idea what benefits I'm getting for my indian insurance. this is what I need. to waste money on calls that are getting me nowhere.
Have you tried this place?

blackfuredfox wrote:
Im just completely filled with self hatred and contempt right now, like beyond hatred though. Someone just fucking shoot me, or hit me with a car, hell I dont care now.
What is it you hate about yourself so much?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 2:26 am

RickyBobbyMew wrote:

Have you tried this place?

I know most of the details about the benefits itself, the problem is, it varies not only by location, but also how much indian you have in you. like for educational benefits, I have to be at LEAST 1/4 indian. I couldn't get an answer out of everyone as to whether or not I apply for certain medical benefits. I know my mother applies, but does medical cover mental health as well? or even dental health? dental health I imagine they do, but stuff like psychology, I tried asking about, and all they did was redirect me to different numbers, that just redirected me to other numbers.

I couldn't even get an answer out of them if I needed to set up a meeting in order to come down, but whatever. I'm coming down there sometime... when I can afford the bus
Back to top Go down
RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 2:30 am

MiloTime wrote:
I know most of the details about the benefits itself, the problem is, it varies not only by location, but also how much indian you have in you. like for educational benefits, I have to be at LEAST 1/4 indian. I couldn't get an answer out of everyone as to whether or not I apply for certain medical benefits. I know my mother applies, but does medical cover mental health as well? or even dental health? dental health I imagine they do, but stuff like psychology, I tried asking about, and all they did was redirect me to different numbers, that just redirected me to other numbers.

I couldn't even get an answer out of them if I needed to set up a meeting in order to come down, but whatever. I'm coming down there sometime... when I can afford the bus

I would worry about finding a living situation before medical and dental coverage, but that's just me.

I mean... Get a job that has benefits and you'll get it for free, anyway.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 2:48 am

RickyBobbyMew wrote:

I would worry about finding a living situation before medical and dental coverage, but that's just me.

I mean... Get a job that has benefits and you'll get it for free, anyway.

there is nothing I can do at this point that will land me a living situation, or a job. I'm sorry, but it's next to impossible when you have no one to help you. especially when you quite literally know NOBODY. I'm looking at a program that can get me into a temporary shelter, but that's the BEST I can hope for right now.

that's not to say that I'm NOT looking for a job. I have an interview on friday as a matter of fact.

in other words, of course I'm TRYING to get on my feet, but to face reality, there's little to no help for me to get out of this situation. the best thing in my life I actually have control of, is the option to move to san francisco. but I can't do that right now.

so for the time being, I'm trying to... fuck I don't even know what I'm doing, but I just want some sort of mental help.
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:26 am

Rifled through an old hard drive and found some pictures that brought back memories so I'm kinda melancholic.

This is why I don't have keepsakes.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 3:46 am

I think I noticed that one of the reasons I never feel fully rested is because I never really sleep. like, I almost don't sleep ever
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 10:36 pm

Right now im sitting in a parking lot outside one of my friends apartments and they're having a party that they invited another of my friends, who I pick up from work, to a party. No one told me except for her until about, oh 1 hour before hand.
Back to top Go down
RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 4:36 pm

So, I had 14 grams of extracted kratom in a fine powder form. I went to eat some and took way too much, accidentally inhaled before I could down it and sneezed it all over the place Laughing

Then I ate a bunch more ;3
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:18 pm

I opened one of those threads.
My penis is REALLY bugging me today.
My pot was supposed to be here yesterday afternoon.
There was a huge tarantula spider hybrid in my room and when I got a glass and a sheet of paper it was gone.
My cousin's coming up today and she always makes me feel so inferior with her superiority... not that she's flaunting it or anything... she's just in every way better than I am.
Back to top Go down
Azure

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:51 pm

Zoe wrote:
There was a huge tarantula spider hybrid in my room and when I got a glass and a sheet of paper it was gone.
My cousin's coming up today and she always makes me feel so inferior with her superiority... not that she's flaunting it or anything... she's just in every way better than I am.
what about your penis?
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 5:47 pm

Azure wrote:
Zoe wrote:
what about your penis?
I was just hyper aware of it. I cried like 3 times yesterday 'cause I hated it...
Then I smoked too much, ate too much and took a nap. pokerface
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: Angry Dome-
Jump to: