General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.

Go down 
+23
Joeyyy
Aetius
Kaizy
Butterflygoddess
Maya
Tank Abuse
Lunar
Riv
Percy
blackfuredfox
d.batty
Lucan
Llama
Wolf-Bone
Zaraphayx
Daisy The Bunny
MiloTime
XoPachi
greg-the-fox
Lucy
Vega
Zoe
Ouiji
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:17 pm

allthe pokerface Seriously? Not a single fuck wa fuck yeah I LIED! Forever ALONE!
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:32 pm

Well, I really like this DmC game. More than even Bayonetta and I said that was the pinnacle of hack and slash action games for me.

I can't WAIT to buy this.
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:26 am

XoPachi wrote:
Well, I really like this DmC game. More than even Bayonetta and I said that was the pinnacle of hack and slash action games for me.

I knew the gameplay was gonna be good, but better then Bayonetta? I dunno about that.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:30 am

XoPachi wrote:

Yeah I've heard it's risky, it's ambitious, it's subversive, and that it really pays off. Honestly I'm willing to give any game a look that basically says evil controls the world through mass-surveillance and corporations. But mostly I'm just glad to see a game company taking risks. And let's be honest, Devil May Cry always had all the right ingredients for a create world and a great story, but it never really did anything with them.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:45 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

Yeah I've heard it's risky, it's ambitious, it's subversive, and that it really pays off. Honestly I'm willing to give any game a look that basically says evil controls the world through mass-surveillance and corporations. But mostly I'm just glad to see a game company taking risks. And let's be honest, Devil May Cry always had all the right ingredients for a create world and a great story, but it never really did anything with them.

When I play this game I can agree with you 110% on that last statement especially. 1 was the start and is very old so it's of course dated and not as flashy as games like GoW 3 and Bayonetta. 2...was unspeakably SHOCKINGLY bad on a technical level. The game was near unplayable. 3 was awesome, and 4 was bland. Lot's of recycling in that one and it got old very fast.

This one? THIS ONE!? Jesus fuck, it's got so much variety and just changes itself up every chance it fucking gets! It's wonderful! I love this damn game!!

EDIT: The one's crying are as bad if not WORSE than retro Sonic elitists who cried about Sonic having green eyes. That is literally the only thing people are mad about. And I love the ones who try to bolster old Dante as some idol of excellence you could look up to. He was a prick then and a prick now. Nothing changed except his fucking hair...and the stale gameplay that they obviously didn't buy any DMC for. I hate a lot of games, but never for something as petty as the way something looks (except Touhou, but can you blame me for feeling uncomfortable playing a game with a strong focus on underaged girls?).

If you don't like the style game (Lucy) that's fine, but if you only played a game for a character's hair...you never cared about the game at all... It is what it is and it's that simple.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:56 am

I fucking hate hills. My jeep had absolutely no traction going up hill. Id say it was a 30 degree angle hill and I made it halfway before my truck lost speed. It took me over 5 minutes to drive another 100 yards uphill. Fucking city planers.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:57 am

Revit is an enormous pain in the ass to install Seriously?

First the install froze because of my antivirus, than I had an error with Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 which caused it to fail installing, so I had to uninstall that and run it again, then it said it couldn't connect to the internet so I re downloaded, and now I'm running the installer AGAIN, but it appears to be stuck AGAIN. Both my antivirus and firewall are disabled. It's not just me either, all of these are known issues, I looked them up. Sometimes when it gets frozen you just have to leave it for hours and then it mysteriously "unfreezes". I don't have the patience for that shit. I can't do anything on that computer while it's not protected, so I'm on my laptop now.

Seriously, fuck you Autodesk Not a single fuck wa

Great and even the installer is frozen itself and won't let me close it without forcing it.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:05 am

OH MY GOD I RESTARTED AND MY KEYBOARD ISN'T WORKING AND I CAN'T LOG IN
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:06 am

Bad fucking luck right there...
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:12 am

Then how are you typing? trollface
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:14 am

Zoe wrote:

I'm on a different computer
That keyboard totally bricked. Good thing I kept the receipt. My other keyboard is working fine so I'll just have to use that one now I guess.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:19 am

Zoe wrote:

He could have also been on his phone much like me right now.
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:22 am

XoPachi wrote:
Zoe wrote:

Well ladeedaa, I don't have a fancy schmancy internet phone. Seriously?
I don't even have an mp3 player. ;~;
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:23 am

Also, yes I know about the on screen keyboard, I realized that like a second after I posted
But still, ASDFKAJHGKSDF
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:27 am

Zoe wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
Zoe wrote:

Dude...you can get an iPhone 4 from most carriers now for free and a 4S for a measley $100. I only have this 4S because it was cheap. Shit ain't fancy. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

Humor : o3o

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:44 am

XoPachi wrote:
Zoe wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
Zoe wrote:

Dude...you can get an iPhone 4 from most carriers now for free and a 4S for a measley $100. I only have this 4S because it was cheap. Shit ain't fancy. Not a single fuck wa
Yeah, the 4S isn't really anything too special anymore. pokerface
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:20 am

These fuckers are all standing in front of the TV.

I can't see so now I'm on my laptop.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:34 am

Fuck yes it's installed!
And omg, it's so fast on this computer megusta
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:39 am

I really need a new avatar.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:42 am

The exact same render that took my old computer about half an hour took 6 minutes Mother Of God!
Also the program loads in like 10 seconds, when I had to wait minutes before...
Back to top Go down
Llama

Llama

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:47 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
The exact same render that took my old computer about half an hour took 6 minutes Mother Of God!
Also the program loads in like 10 seconds, when I had to wait minutes before...

allthe FUCK YEAH!!!
Back to top Go down
Aetius

Aetius

Humor : Whatever I am these days

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:22 am

Homework assignments took too long, I really need to get on my game.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:30 am

My keyboard is working again Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

Humor : All Kinds.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:21 am

Went to sleep at 10:00, woke up at 1:30, and I can't get back to sleep. ;-;
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:32 am

My head feels like Zangief is crushing it between his thighs like sparrow's egg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next