HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:45 pm

I'm scared
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank Abuse

avatar

Humor : Exposed.
Posts : 2581
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 103
Location : Wandering around Dearborn, MI

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:56 pm

Look into her eyes Milo.

Look into them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gman313.deviantart.com/
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 23
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:15 pm

Look into my eyes. They're far more mysterious than...than that thing. It's a woman right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Vae

avatar

Humor : ☆ too soft pastel Nintendo spacegoth for FA ☄
Posts : 26
Join date : 2013-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:01 pm

Weird / disproportionate / exaggerated anatomy.
Fat.
Dudes that are too skinny. Like emo skinny. Small and toned is fine.
Dudes that whine a lot. Especially when you're playing and you hit them "too hard".
Dudes that want kids.
Dudes that watch porn.
Casual sex.
Tons of fetishes and categories of sexual stuff.

If it wasn't for my husband, I'd probably be pretty damn close to asexual.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 23
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:33 pm

Vae wrote:
Everything
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Vae

avatar

Humor : ☆ too soft pastel Nintendo spacegoth for FA ☄
Posts : 26
Join date : 2013-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:38 pm

XoPachi wrote:
Vae wrote:
Everything
I like violence.

That's bound to count for something, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 23
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:40 pm

BDSM is centered around violence and bondage. BDSM is a sexual fetish. Therefore...you do not like violence. Not a single fuck wa 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Vae

avatar

Humor : ☆ too soft pastel Nintendo spacegoth for FA ☄
Posts : 26
Join date : 2013-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:43 pm

Not BDSM.
More like fighting. Sparring. Kicking the shit out of my husband while he kicks the shit out of me.
It's fun and you learn how to fight better.

I didn't say I hate all fetishes. I just don't like a lot of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 23
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:45 pm

I'm just messing with you. Not a single fuck wa 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Tank Abuse

avatar

Humor : Exposed.
Posts : 2581
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 103
Location : Wandering around Dearborn, MI

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:30 am

Vae wrote:
Weird / disproportionate / exaggerated anatomy.
Fat.
Dudes that are too skinny. Like emo skinny. Small and toned is fine.
Dudes that whine a lot. Especially when you're playing and you hit them "too hard".
Dudes that want kids.
Dudes that watch porn.
Casual sex.
Tons of fetishes and categories of sexual stuff.

If it wasn't for my husband, I'd probably be pretty damn close to asexual.

Oh man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Zaraphayx

avatar

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[
Posts : 1014
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 26
Location : Phoenix, AZ

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:37 am

Vae wrote:
Weird / disproportionate / exaggerated anatomy.
Fat.
Dudes that are too skinny. Like emo skinny. Small and toned is fine.
Dudes that whine a lot. Especially when you're playing and you hit them "too hard".
Dudes that want kids.
Dudes that watch porn.
Casual sex.
Tons of fetishes and categories of sexual stuff.

If it wasn't for my husband, I'd probably be pretty damn close to asexual.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 23
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:46 am

Maybe she means guys that obsess over it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Vae

avatar

Humor : ☆ too soft pastel Nintendo spacegoth for FA ☄
Posts : 26
Join date : 2013-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:49 pm

No, I mean watching it.
I mean the act of looking at it, and thinking "this is hot."

It just grosses me out.

But my husband doesn't have any interest in it, so I got away with my ridiculous standards, anyway.
Cool 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:46 pm

lucy, a certain furry friend you visit from time to time is getting very... sexual with me. like angry hardcore nympho levels. it's not hot. it's scary actually
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
avatar

Humor : Shit hawks.
Posts : 5184
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Everywhere and nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:47 pm

Uuuuh, which one?

If it's Fuzzy, tell him to fuck off. I don't hang with that prick anymore.

_________________
"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:54 pm

Lucy wrote:
Uuuuh, which one?

If it's Fuzzy, tell him to fuck off. I don't hang with that prick anymore.
yes, that one

oh shit, what happened

I thought you guys had a good time together
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 23
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:01 pm

The hate. It's story time I see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
avatar

Humor : Shit hawks.
Posts : 5184
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Everywhere and nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:28 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Uuuuh, which one?

If it's Fuzzy, tell him to fuck off. I don't hang with that prick anymore.
yes, that one

oh shit, what happened

I thought you guys had a good time together
I used to think Fuzzy was really nice in real life, we always had a good time together when I went to visit him.

Then, suddenly, completely unprovoked, he decided to cuss me out and call me scum over Facebook, going on about how "people like me" are the reason he never wants to come back to California. I have no clue what made him snap, we were just having a conversation about economy, but completely out of nowhere he just started acting like the biggest fucking douchebag to me.

_________________
"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:33 pm

Lucy wrote:

I used to think Fuzzy was really nice in real life, we always had a good time together when I went to visit him.

Then, suddenly, completely unprovoked, he decided to cuss me out and call me scum over Facebook, going on about how "people like me" are the reason he never wants to come back to California. I have no clue what made him snap, we were just having a conversation about economy, but completely out of nowhere he just started acting like the biggest fucking douchebag to me.
dayum.

he kind of got like that when I was at the fur con last year, and he kept trying to call me. he actually sent me a few voice messages...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 23
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:33 pm

You should have shot him with an Up Laser.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
avatar

Humor : Shit hawks.
Posts : 5184
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Everywhere and nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:35 pm

Fuck him.

The way I see it, I'm not giving that guy another chance unless he gives me a sincere apology, and if he doesn't then he'd better stay clear of me because I'll break his fucking nose.

I felt really close to him when we were friends. He broke my heart in a non-romantic way.

_________________
"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 23
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:51 pm

DAMN a NON romantic way. That's the worst.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:58 pm

Lucy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Uuuuh, which one?

If it's Fuzzy, tell him to fuck off. I don't hang with that prick anymore.
yes, that one

oh shit, what happened

I thought you guys had a good time together
I used to think Fuzzy was really nice in real life, we always had a good time together when I went to visit him.

Then, suddenly, completely unprovoked, he decided to cuss me out and call me scum over Facebook, going on about how "people like me" are the reason he never wants to come back to California. I have no clue what made him snap, we were just having a conversation about economy, but completely out of nowhere he just started acting like the biggest fucking douchebag to me.
Remember when I banned that guy and you defended him vehemently?

I do...

Not a single fuck wa 

_________________
Hello furriend! Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, knot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
avatar

Humor : Shit hawks.
Posts : 5184
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Everywhere and nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:00 pm

Riv wrote:
Lucy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Uuuuh, which one?

If it's Fuzzy, tell him to fuck off. I don't hang with that prick anymore.
yes, that one

oh shit, what happened

I thought you guys had a good time together
I used to think Fuzzy was really nice in real life, we always had a good time together when I went to visit him.

Then, suddenly, completely unprovoked, he decided to cuss me out and call me scum over Facebook, going on about how "people like me" are the reason he never wants to come back to California. I have no clue what made him snap, we were just having a conversation about economy, but completely out of nowhere he just started acting like the biggest fucking douchebag to me.
Remember when I banned that guy and you defended him vehemently?

I do...

Not a single fuck wa 
He was my friend then, I still don't feel like I was wrong in defending him at the time.

You wont find me defending him these days, though.

_________________
"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiloTime

avatar

Humor : George Michael Bluth
Posts : 11032
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 26
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:03 pm

Lucy wrote:

He was my friend then, I still don't feel like I was wrong in defending him at the time.

You wont find me defending him these days, though.
I'm sure he's ok in RL, but jesus, if he could talk about anything other than sex and poppers, I wouldn't mind.

also if he could stop purring at me... that would be cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)   

Back to top Go down
 
Things that turn you off (Probably NSFW)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Things to Do Besides Eat:
» Won't turn on?
» Good things can happen when you're taking out the garbage.
» Your Five Favorite Things!?
» Anyone goood with making things from fiberglass?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: Forum Games-
Jump to: