General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Eighth Edition.

Go down 
+10
MiloTime
AthenaiS
Zoe
greg-the-fox
Lucy
XoPachi
blackfuredfox
Maya
Kaizy
Riv
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Eighth Edition. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Eighth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Eighth Edition. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:51 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
Riv wrote:
Greg wrote:
wij
It took me so fucking long to figure out what that meant I swear to Luna I am retarded.
I still can't figure out what it means pokerface 
The last name of the ponysona I made to be Owl's bitch is 'Widget'. So Wij ≈ Widget.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Eighth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Eighth Edition. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 2:35 am

Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Eighth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Eighth Edition. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 3:40 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
I like how this thread turned into a pony thread

https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/mattherson-we-dont-come-in-peace.146840/
including themselves in everything imaginable. in other words, nothing new?
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Eighth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Eighth Edition. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 7:23 am

Oh my god
I'm dying here Awww Yeaaah 

Back to top Go down
TangoDelahunt

TangoDelahunt

Humor : Yes, I am Brace's boyfriend. Thx for asking!

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Eighth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Eighth Edition. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 3:02 pm

All bronies beautifully summed up in one video.

Back to top Go down
Toshabi

Toshabi

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Eighth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Eighth Edition. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 6:54 pm

MiloTime wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:

https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/mattherson-we-dont-come-in-peace.146840/
That reminded me of how furries are with Disney, for some odd reason.

Edit: And with TmnT and pokemon and digimon and,... actually, everything animal related and more. Skyrim, counter-strike, tf2. The list keeps going.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Eighth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Eighth Edition. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 9:49 pm

Toshabi wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:

Edit: And with TmnT and pokemon and digimon and,... actually, everything animal related and more. Skyrim, counter-strike, tf2. The list keeps going.
I was actually disappointed when the thread re-railed and dismissed the ponies without batting an eyelash...
Back to top Go down
TangoDelahunt

TangoDelahunt

Humor : Yes, I am Brace's boyfriend. Thx for asking!

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Eighth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Eighth Edition. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 11:51 pm

Riv wrote:

I was actually disappointed when the thread re-railed and dismissed the ponies without batting an eyelash...

Not our fault ponies are the furry equivalent of a leper colony.
Back to top Go down
Toshabi

Toshabi

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Eighth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Eighth Edition. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 11:56 pm

Riv wrote:
Toshabi wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:

Ponies are the internet's cigarettes. That's why. It's something you just do in the middle of conversations.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Eighth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Eighth Edition. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:06 am

Toshabi wrote:
Riv wrote:
Toshabi wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:

Ponies are the internet's cigarettes. That's why. It's something you just do in the middle of conversations.
I've noticed. I've also noticed that if you make a 2 second video on youtube of a character from the show, doing something suggestive, it will get 700,000 views, and you will automatically become popular.

wow, it's so easy to get popular in that fandom...

also saying bronies aren't glorified furries is a little silly
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Eighth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Eighth Edition. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:44 am

MiloTime wrote:
I've noticed. I've also noticed that if you make a 2 second video on youtube of a character from the show, doing something suggestive, it will get 700,000 views, and you will automatically become popular.

Eh. Most of the time, when somebody gets a lot of attention on a short clip or some other low-effort content, it's because they were already somewhat popular. The cheap content may have been what pushed them over the edge, but they probably already had a few hundred fans as a result of several months of prior work.

Though the standard is, admittedly, low. If I really focused on it, I could be 'pony-famous'. I've already got a couple hundred fans across two identities; all I need to do is double my art output and be a little more social, attend a con or two, and I've got it.

But real life success is more important. I've got chemistry classes to teach and nanomaterials to invent.
Back to top Go down
Toshabi

Toshabi

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Eighth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Eighth Edition. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 2:06 am

MiloTime wrote:
Toshabi wrote:
Riv wrote:
Toshabi wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:

Let's just skip the small talk. They're better furries. End of story. Now, bow down before your superiors.

Edit: I actually took 2 minutes out of my day to read one of your posts.

It's because ponies are a hot topic and a very niche group. And most "fame" from the fandom is brought forth because the community is just circle jerking itself. Because 90% of what bronies do is browse pony stuff. So duh, things are going to get noticed more often inside the pony group as compared to other groups. It's the furry equivalent of being a fetish artist, [s]except you can actually show some of this stuff to the outside world. [/s]

I still have yet to see why furries are so butt hurt over ponies. You woulda figured gamers/animoo peeps would be the ones who are most upset over this.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Eighth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Eighth Edition. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:37 am

This thread needs more sexy pones
Here's some Gay-burn
NSFW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Eighth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Eighth Edition. - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Eighth Edition.
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next