General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Fallout Discussion

Go down 
+3
Riv
blackfuredfox
Daisy The Bunny
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

General Fallout Discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Fallout Discussion   General Fallout Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:44 am

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/2651937/The-people-living-in-drains-below-Las-Vegas.html

Does the fact that I thought of ghouls while reading this make me a terrible person?
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: General Fallout Discussion   General Fallout Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:54 am

Don't believe anything you read in The Sun.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Fallout Discussion   General Fallout Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:07 pm

Thlayli wrote:

As a citizen of the internet, I am obliged to believe anything, if there are pics. "Pics or it didn't happen" works both ways.

trollface

Since it isn't technically science, I can't use my usual methods of bullshit detection, but here's a slightly better source;

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-18563_162-6761415.html
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Fallout Discussion   General Fallout Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:34 pm

Thlayli wrote:

The Sun may be a bullshit, sensationalist "source" of "news", but even bullshit usually has a grain of truth. When crime is actually down, unemployment is down, but you know for a fact most of that isn't actually from any real job growth, do the math. People are literally opting out of modern civilization.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

PostSubject: Re: General Fallout Discussion   General Fallout Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:54 pm

They count on you to believe there's some truth.

Like for example, in the Metro they had an article about this flesh eating superbug that is easily spread on public transport. Last week, in the corrections section, they said that the bug was actually very rare and only transmitted in hospitals.

They do this with figures a lot too. They will correct the 1/3 people smoking that they reported to 1/10. They rely on shocking figures because without them they are not newsworthy.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

PostSubject: Re: General Fallout Discussion   General Fallout Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:46 pm

I literally just realized something. Three Dogg sees himself as the protector of the wasteland, which is hell, really. Cerberus is a three headed dog that guards the gates of the underworld. Must have got his name from that. Woah.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Fallout Discussion   General Fallout Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:36 pm

Thlayli wrote:
I literally just realized something. Three Dogg sees himself as the protector of the wasteland, which is hell, really. Cerberus is a three headed dog that guards the gates of the underworld. Must have got his name from that. Woah.

Probably, because it's kind of a dumb name otherwise. I always figured it meant that or was just a reflection of what a hippy Three Dog Is.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

PostSubject: Re: General Fallout Discussion   General Fallout Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:53 pm

I got the Ultimate Edition of New Vegas, which comes with all the DLC. 40 hours into this playthrough so far and still lots to do. Awesome game.

They need to announce Fallout 4 already.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Fallout Discussion   General Fallout Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:40 pm

Thlayli wrote:
I got the Ultimate Edition of New Vegas, which comes with all the DLC. 40 hours into this playthrough so far and still lots to do. Awesome game.

They need to announce Fallout 4 already.

Bunnytoofs has convinced me this is a worthy investment :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Fallout Discussion   General Fallout Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Fallout Discussion
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3