General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Minecraft: The Thread

Go down 
+9
Aurora_Dragon
Jesusfish
Spawts
MiloTime
Trey
Riv
blackfuredfox
greg-the-fox
Kaizy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

Minecraft: The Thread - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 3:25 am

does anyone know if I have to create a new map when the update is released?
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:17 am

What is this I don't even... inglip
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:01 pm

playing the new update, I noticed:

the frame rate actually looks better, despite weaving multiplayer into single player (although I think it takes longer to load the world

attacking mobs looks.... worse. it looks kind of like a lag, but they die right after the last hit, unlike what you'd see in a lag where they stay alive for like, 2 seconds after a hit, then die. I don't know if it's a new animation or not, but yea... it doesn't look as good.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:22 pm

After flying around for almost an hour in creative mode, I found my first village. I murdered every villager with a fishing rod.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:21 am

https://twitter.com/notch/status/251239807257296897

I am pretty damn proud of Notch right now. I might have to go and actually buy Minecraft.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:58 pm

Riv wrote:
https://twitter.com/notch/status/251239807257296897

I am pretty damn proud of Notch right now. I might have to go and actually buy Minecraft.
Notch you wonderful man
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:20 am

So I did it, I paid for Minecraft like a good person.

It's almost like I'm immediately being punished, though. I started a new map, and there has been this damned enderman teleporting all around my house for three game-days now. He'll just pop up behind me without warning, then leave before I can turn around. It's like Notch is trying to give me a bloody heart attack or something.

WHAT DID I DO TO ANGER YOU, ENDERMAN? I DID NOT EVEN LOOK AT YOU!
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:34 am

I still think we need to start a server for this forum using Tekkit.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:07 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
All kinds of yes
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:26 am

Kaizy wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
All kinds of yes
If we can figure it out im up for it, as soon as I can get an internet connection at my moms ssince I notoriously bad at spending money where its needed.
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:53 pm

Minecraft: The Thread - Page 8 13489910
I don't play Minecraft but I thought this was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:26 pm

Bloodshot_Eyes wrote:
And here I thought my nifty little cliffside home was a decent piece of work Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:27 pm

Bloodshot_Eyes wrote:

Only one problem; The bike path is supposed to be a raised bridge. That's how the boat goes underneath it.
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:31 pm

Riv wrote:
Bloodshot_Eyes wrote:
[img]

Only one problem; The bike path is supposed to be a raised bridge. That's how the boat goes underneath it.
I thought it was a drawbridge.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:42 pm

Bloodshot_Eyes wrote:
Riv wrote:
Bloodshot_Eyes wrote:
[img]

I thought it was a drawbridge.

Oh, maybe. I think I see the drawbridge part down to the South. And I guess you can't really do angled slopes in Minecraft...
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 9:01 pm

I really hate this latest update. the merging of online servers and singleplayer makes the spiders and creepers lag JUST enough to where if you strike a spider running after you, it'll still hit you, even though you knocked it back, and when you strike a creeper, 99% of the time it still explodes, even though you knocked it back. which makes sword-fighting near pointless if you're low on health.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 9:52 pm

MiloTime wrote:
I really hate this latest update. the merging of online servers and singleplayer makes the spiders and creepers lag JUST enough to where if you strike a spider running after you, it'll still hit you, even though you knocked it back, and when you strike a creeper, 99% of the time it still explodes, even though you knocked it back. which makes sword-fighting near pointless if you're low on health.

Yeah, I've noticed some unnecessary lag in offline play too. The only upside is that it prepared me for offline play a little better. You can still win sword fights, but the timing is totally different, and if you don't have time to charge, just swing your sword wildly and click as fast as you can and you should be fine.

The absolute worst part is the delay between block placement and the physics engine recognizing block placement, which makes scaling cliff faces way harder. Used to be, you could just jump up while looking down and holding right-click, and a block would appear below you with each jump. Now, if you try that, chances are you'll end up falling inside the new block and getting thrown off your tower, typically resulting in a painful death by falling.
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:01 pm

Riv wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

Yeah, I've noticed some unnecessary lag in offline play too. The only upside is that it prepared me for offline play a little better. You can still win sword fights, but the timing is totally different, and if you don't have time to charge, just swing your sword wildly and click as fast as you can and you should be fine.

The absolute worst part is the delay between block placement and the physics engine recognizing block placement, which makes scaling cliff faces way harder. Used to be, you could just jump up while looking down and holding right-click, and a block would appear below you with each jump. Now, if you try that, chances are you'll end up falling inside the new block and getting thrown off your tower, typically resulting in a painful death by falling.
Ah, death by glitchy physics. <3
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:29 pm

Bloodshot_Eyes wrote:
Riv wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

Ah, death by glitchy physics. <3

Not as terrible as death by getting pushed off of a ledge into lava by a skeleton's arrow.

That's happened to me three times. Some silent fucker comes out of the blue and I get half a second of warning as I hear the bow-and-arrow noise before being tossed into an abyss. Two of the times I was carrying diamonds, and the third time, I had like 300 iron worth of rails.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:08 am

OH MY GOD inglip
This makes me want to play minecraft again

I hope my new computer can handle this shit Not a single fuck wa

Yes, this is really Minecraft::
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 7:46 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
OH MY GOD inglip
Yes, this is really Minecraft:
WHAT THE FUCK
ALL OF MY WANTS
Back to top Go down
Maya

Maya

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:06 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:23 pm

Greg wrote:
now i just need a fedora. yeeah.

are you stealing my dolphin character design pokerface

I um... actually have a fox mccloud skin for my minecraft...
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:45 pm

I have a skin of my sona.
Back to top Go down
Maya

Maya

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:42 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Greg wrote:
now i just need a fedora. yeeah.

are you stealing my dolphin character design pokerface

I um... actually have a fox mccloud skin for my minecraft...
honey, i had a taste in high class way before i met you. even way back when i was convincing myself that i hated furries because i felt wrong about being one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minecraft: The Thread
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next