General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Minecraft: The Thread

Go down 
+9
Aurora_Dragon
Jesusfish
Spawts
MiloTime
Trey
Riv
blackfuredfox
greg-the-fox
Kaizy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

Minecraft: The Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 7:26 pm

Honestly, I didnt even get as far as using redstone
As my friends have described, Im a mole and a bridge builder
I like mining shit and building skybridges that lead to random towers and such

I have no use for these new fangled spellbook contraptions
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:01 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Honestly, I didnt even get as far as using redstone
As my friends have described, Im a mole and a bridge builder
I like mining shit and building skybridges that lead to random towers and such

I have no use for these new fangled spellbook contraptions
My knowledge of redstone is limited to that they make torches, and yogscast video.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 2:21 am

The coolest thing I ever built with redstone was a piston door that used an XOR gate
Basically there's a lever on either side, you flick one and it opens it, flick the one on the other side and it closes behind you. And it works going both ways.
It's the same principle that light switches use when there's two switches controlling one light
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:26 pm

Since I have my Mac back, I can play Minecraft again ;o;
Ive been having a blast just building and mining stuff again <3
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:39 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Since I have my Mac back, I can play Minecraft again ;o;
Ive been having a blast just building and mining stuff again <3

I got obsessed with XP and enchanting inglip
I keep wasting my XP though because this random system is total bullshit and keeps ripping me off ;A;
And my cave spider XP farm is pretty effective but still too tedious for high levels
I should just go to the nether already but I need to set up my nether room first
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:48 pm

Im still working on forming a good working base

Before I try going to the nether, I need to build a cobblestone generator, find a massive cave system to work with, and harvest all the materials needed
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:10 am

I started planning a gothic cathedral I'm gonna build in Creative mode. I know exactly how the interior goes from my history class, but she didn't say anything about the towers. It is a mystery inglip
Perhaps... a book... could help me... inglip inglip inglip
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:31 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
I started planning a gothic cathedral I'm gonna build in Creative mode. I know exactly how the interior goes from my history class, but she didn't say anything about the towers. It is a mystery inglip
Perhaps... a book... could help me... inglip inglip inglip

lol, fuck that, INTERNET FOREVER!
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:18 am

I joined a server a couple days ago
This is my current place fuck yeah

Minecraft: The Thread - Page 2 9t3mma
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:35 am

You should do some interior shots, its too awesome not to post.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:47 am

Wtf Kaizy you noob y u no press F11 and then F2
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:09 am

blackfuredfox wrote:
You should do some interior shots, its too awesome not to post.
The interiors are somewhat empty still, excluding my small starter room in the way back full of chests, a bed, furnaces, work bench, and a nifty cobblestone generator made of brick
The building still isnt done, so the interior wont be until I finish touching up the outside

greg-the-fox wrote:
I dont know what that means
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:12 am

Kaizy wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:
I dont know what that means
Fullscreen and screenshot
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:16 am

Meh, Ill keep doing it my way trollface
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:23 am

or at least command+shift+4, then space, then click. Gaw.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:28 am

Too fucking complicated for a screenshot
Ill just stick to what I was doing

The second I have to press more than 5 buttons in a precise order to execute a simple task, it becomes less like a basic function and more like trying to pull off something way more complicated than necessary pokerface
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:28 am

But if you use F2 it gets sent to your nice and neat minecraft screenshots folder all timestamped and everything. Seriously, even down to the second!

Minecraft: The Thread - Page 2 Bb3354752dd021bce5a4d7e5bca318fa
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:35 am

Wait guys, what about pressing Command Shift Return X Y, Hold Shift and Tab and then release and double click while tapping F7?

I think if done correctly, it saves, timestamps, uploads to all my websites, and then scratches my ass for 10 minutes
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:06 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Too fucking complicated for a screenshot
Ill just stick to what I was doing

The second I have to press more than 5 buttons in a precise order to execute a simple task, it becomes less like a basic function and more like trying to pull off something way more complicated than necessary pokerface

Actually, it's exactly five buttons, and it takes a timestamped screenshot of whatever window you had your mouse over when you clicked, along with its drop-shadow. The screenshot appears on your desktop. Magic.
Back to top Go down
Jesusfish

Jesusfish

Humor : μελαγχολία

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:16 pm

I haven't had a single map that I haven't destroyed in some way.

Namely, gotten enough TNT in survival mode to at least build a minefield.
Back to top Go down
http://cm2dude.tumblr.com
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:30 am

I played a recent version of the game for the first time for a few hours last night.

Saw and killed my first Enderman. I didn't think I would be scared, but I was.

"Oh look, an enderman. I'm not scared of you, I'm up in my fortress of solitude, safely 100 ft up in the air. Fuck everything, I'm going to look straight at you, then away. Then I'll spend the rest of the night teasing you."

*The enderman can jump 80 feet and apparently teleport*

"OH FUCK FUCK FUCK NO NO NO I AM GOING TO DIE IN MY OWN HOME WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO?!?!?!?!"

And then after he beat me to within an inch of my life, I stabbed him 37 times in the chest with my new iron sword.

Not a single fuck wa

Also, I managed to build my house MILES away from anything edible. So I'm either starving to death or getting lost every third night. I did happen to build over a solid volume of rock full of iron and coal though, so that's pretty nice.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:54 pm

Never tease Endermen...they always get to you inglip
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:03 pm

I always only get lucky with endermen. you can't go up to it, or it'll teleport, and 90% of the time when i attack, it teleports. only every now and then, when it gets within 2 inches of me, ready to kill me, am I able to ACTUALLY land a fucking hit Y U NO?
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:24 pm

MiloTime wrote:
I always only get lucky with endermen. you can't go up to it, or it'll teleport, and 90% of the time when i attack, it teleports. only every now and then, when it gets within 2 inches of me, ready to kill me, am I able to ACTUALLY land a fucking hit Y U NO?

I got lucky, it attacked me, then teleported right behind me, and I was able to turn around and stun it over and over and over again with my sword. Barely survived.

I'm also kind of amused by the fact that I have dug out a massive tunnel, and established a fort on both ends. Using the cobblestone I dug out of the ground, I put a giant and physically impossible bridge that stretches about 150 blocks from the top of one fort to the top of the other. All of this is at least 100 blocks up in the air, held up only by a 1x1 column on either side. I feel uneasy standing on it, because I know it would collapse in real life. My underground lair is pretty neat, except for the fact that there's one spot right in my living room where a single zombie keeps spawning. I don't like or understand that guy. Maybe I need more torches? At least my bedroom is always safe.

It's actually amazing me, despite how often I get lost, how much of the map I have memorized. And I'm finally learning to eat and craft and cook. I feel like an accomplished outdoorsman! lol
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:34 pm

Riv wrote:

I'm also kind of amused by the fact that I have dug out a massive tunnel, and established a fort on both ends. Using the cobblestone I dug out of the ground, I put a giant and physically impossible bridge that stretches about 150 blocks from the top of one fort to the top of the other. All of this is at least 100 blocks up in the air, held up only by a 1x1 column on either side. I feel uneasy standing on it, because I know it would collapse in real life. My underground lair is pretty neat, except for the fact that there's one spot right in my living room where a single zombie keeps spawning. I don't like or understand that guy. Maybe I need more torches? At least my bedroom is always safe.

It's actually amazing me, despite how often I get lost, how much of the map I have memorized. And I'm finally learning to eat and craft and cook. I feel like an accomplished outdoorsman! lol

after all the villagers were killed in my last village, I spent the last two days quite literally, on a boat, in the ocean, going in one direction. (I'd been playing about 3 hours worth each day.... so that's pretty much 6 straight hours of endless ocean, with like, two dirt blocks above sea level every hour :V) I finally hit land after 2 days, went exploring for about 3 hours until I finally found a village surrounded by desert.

...so now I'm terraforming this bitch and replacing every sand block, with dirt blocks. this will take a while Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minecraft: The Thread
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next