General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY

Go down 
+28
meubles des chats
AthenaiS
Llama
Aetius
The Fur
Taz
TangoDelahunt
Maya
jcstinks
SirRob
Kaiser
Ouiji
katmandu
greg-the-fox
MiloTime
Tank Abuse
Daisy The Bunny
Lucan
Kaizy
Riv
Zaraphayx
Wolf-Bone
Lucy
Zoe
Brace
blackfuredfox
Butterflygoddess
Lunar
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 1:13 pm

Valence wrote:
I clean kitchens every damn day. Seriously?

Well then you should be good at it, no wonder she wants you to trollface
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:33 pm

Ouiji wrote:
Getting antibiotics now. My dog has multiple bite wounds. And some how my brother found a way to blame me for his girlfriend being unhappy with him. Great start for today.

:C Oh no. I hope you and your dog recover quickly.

And what's up with your bro blaming you? Are you his master? Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:37 pm

Butterflygoddess wrote:
Ouiji wrote:
Getting antibiotics now. My dog has multiple bite wounds. And some how my brother found a way to blame me for his girlfriend being unhappy with him. Great start for today.

And what's up with your bro blaming you? Are you his master? Not a single fuck wa

He texted me an apology, for what he said. He's explained to me why there's some resentment, it sort of makes sense, but this morning was completely uncalled for, I was fine right up until then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ouiji/
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:38 pm

Ouiji wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:
Ouiji wrote:

He texted me an apology, for what he said. He's explained to me why there's some resentment, it sort of makes sense, but this morning was completely uncalled for, I was fine right up until then.

Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:10 am

So much work, I'm gonna die Not a single fuck wa
I should just not sleep at all for the next 5 days and MAYBE I'll get all of my work done.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:15 pm

Mom found my cigarettes last night. I still have a few more lectures and guilt trips to go.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:17 am

ok so my computer officially crashed and I lost all of my data.

every hour or so, I keep reminding myself of specific data I've lost. it's like repeatedly going "FUCK, I have to do this all over again" "FUCK, I forgot to back this up"

and now I just remembered I had a couple thousand pictures I took with my camera, all stored in a folder from my san francisco trip, and now they're all gone.

so once again, "FUCK"
Back to top Go down
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:23 am

MiloTime wrote:

every hour or so, I keep reminding myself of specific data I've lost. it's like repeatedly going "FUCK, I have to do this all over again" "FUCK, I forgot to back this up"

and now I just remembered I had a couple thousand pictures I took with my camera, all stored in a folder from my san francisco trip, and now they're all gone.

so once again, "FUCK"

I don't want to give any false hope, but can still probably be recovered from the hard drive. It'll probably cost you, but the data is still there. Sorry man, I know how much that sucks to lose stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:25 pm

Ouiji wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

so once again, "FUCK"

I don't want to give any false hope, but can still probably be recovered from the hard drive. It'll probably cost you, but the data is still there. Sorry man, I know how much that sucks to lose stuff like that.

I probably should have started with "so I did a clean re-install of my windows vista before I got back home, to see if that would fix the problem"

meaning all of my data was gone before the crash.... now I just have no way of recovering it.

I did get my computer working this morning. that doesn't mean it's fixed though. my computer is going to crash a LOT while I'm still using it. I just figured I might as well use this piece of shit for as long as I can before it becomes completely unusable... and hopefully be able to pinpoint what piece of hardware is doing this to my computer.

I swear to god, if it's my hard drive, I'm going to be pissed. I bought this HD not even a year ago after my LAST one crashed.... how long are hard drives supposed to last? because less than a year is absolutely ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:39 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Ouiji wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

so once again, "FUCK"

I probably should have started with "so I did a clean re-install of my windows vista before I got back home, to see if that would fix the problem"

meaning all of my data was gone before the crash.... now I just have no way of recovering it.

I did get my computer working this morning. that doesn't mean it's fixed though. my computer is going to crash a LOT while I'm still using it. I just figured I might as well use this piece of shit for as long as I can before it becomes completely unusable... and hopefully be able to pinpoint what piece of hardware is doing this to my computer.

I swear to god, if it's my hard drive, I'm going to be pissed. I bought this HD not even a year ago after my LAST one crashed.... how long are hard drives supposed to last? because less than a year is absolutely ridiculous.

Again, sorry. =/
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:25 pm

Mfw waxing strips hurt like normal but without the hair removal. Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:42 pm

Zoe wrote:

What the hell are you doing. Seriously?
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:50 pm

Once again I've screwed myself over. Now it's only damage control at this point.
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:44 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
Zoe wrote:

Removing fucking body hair. Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:53 pm

Zoe wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
Zoe wrote:

Why. Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:09 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
Zoe wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
Zoe wrote:

Why. Seriously?
Because it looks fucking disgusting. Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:10 pm

Zoe wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
Zoe wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
Zoe wrote:

Why. Seriously?
Because it looks fucking disgusting. Seriously?

Well hey it's your meat suit. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:16 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:

Well hey it's your meat suit. BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 5 2769935412

Officially the best phrase ever.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:44 am

I cut my left pointer finger at work with a utility knife. Pretty damn deep. The smell of blood attracted wolves, cougars, and zombies. Then I was abducted by Rush Limbaugh. Suffice it to say, my day has been 'interesting'.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:51 am

Riv wrote:
I cut my left pointer finger at work with a utility knife. Pretty damn deep. The smell of blood attracted wolves, cougars, and zombies. Then I was abducted by Rush Limbaugh. Suffice it to say, my day has been 'interesting'.

Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:20 pm

Trust and self-esteem are gonna be low for a while...
Back to top Go down
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:28 pm

Zoe wrote:

What happened?
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:33 pm

Ouiji wrote:
Zoe wrote:

What happened?
Apparently someone smoked something other than weed in one of my pipes. I didn't use it until a couple weeks ago until my other pipe broke. But I had been using it a lot lately.

I had no idea... but I couldn't feel more disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:35 pm

Zoe wrote:
Ouiji wrote:
Zoe wrote:

What happened?
Apparently someone smoked something other than weed in one of my pipes. I didn't use it until a couple weeks ago until my other pipe broke. But I had been using it a lot lately.

1. What was it?

2. How in the world would that affect your self-esteem? Just curious.
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:36 pm

Lucy wrote:
Zoe wrote:
Ouiji wrote:
Zoe wrote:

What happened?

1. What was it?

2. How in the world would that affect your self-esteem? Just curious.
1. too much shame
2. see above
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next