General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY

Go down 
+28
meubles des chats
AthenaiS
Llama
Aetius
The Fur
Taz
TangoDelahunt
Maya
jcstinks
SirRob
Kaiser
Ouiji
katmandu
greg-the-fox
MiloTime
Tank Abuse
Daisy The Bunny
Lucan
Kaizy
Riv
Zaraphayx
Wolf-Bone
Lucy
Zoe
Brace
blackfuredfox
Butterflygoddess
Lunar
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 11:49 am

My history, culture, medical info and any semblance of a "racial" identity were stolen by the same white man who stole yours. Just remember "white privilege" only really extends to those both born into it and not ripped away from it against their will - assuming their ancestors ever really had it, which many of them didn't...
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 11:49 am

There's a reason why I never eat at home. It's because my parents never buy stuff that everyone likes. That's perfectly fine by me. I hate being at home.
Back to top Go down
Azure

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:49 pm

MiloTime wrote:
fuck being a decent person.
smartest thing youve said so far. who are you living for? yourself? or the people who seem to so regularly pass judgement on you? if you live for them, things will NEVER work out. if you live for you, even if things go bad, you can always do something different. change is good, and the only constant that keeps this world moving forward. pessimism and optimism are both faulty lenses through which to view the world, which simply IS, removed from good and evil, happy and sad. we put those things upon it, therefore we can remove them.
Back to top Go down
RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:55 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
My history, culture, medical info and any semblance of a "racial" identity were stolen by the same white man who stole yours.

I love you, Bony <3 <3

I usually don't know what the hell you are talking about, but it amuses me nonetheless :3
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:27 pm

RickyBobbyMew wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
My history, culture, medical info and any semblance of a "racial" identity were stolen by the same white man who stole yours.

I love you, Bony <3 <3

I usually don't know what the hell you are talking about, but it amuses me nonetheless :3

I didn't care much what you thought of me on FAF and I care even less now.
Back to top Go down
RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:49 pm

... why was your racial identity "stolen by the white man?"

Aren't you white o.O?
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:56 pm

RickyBobbyMew wrote:
... why was your racial identity "stolen by the white man?"

Aren't you white o.O?

I'm adopted, not that it's any of your business. If you've never been through it or maybe unless you had a close family member who's adopted, you couldn't relate and I don't even know why you'd want to talk about it. The whole "white identity" thing never really "took" with me, hard as the world tries to graft that "identity" onto you. Or it could just be that it's a bullshit excuse for a culture or identity and I just wasn't stupid enough to believe otherwise for more than the first five minutes of my childhood.
Back to top Go down
RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:13 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
I'm adopted, not that it's any of your business. If you've never been through it or maybe unless you had a close family member who's adopted, you couldn't relate and I don't even know why you'd want to talk about it.

I wasn't asking if you were adopted. I asked if you are white.

If you are white, then I think it's a bit odd saying the white man stole anything from you.

You said they "stole you racial identity," though.

Were you adopted by a black family? What are you getting at here?

Wolf-Bone wrote:
The whole "white identity" thing never really "took" with me, hard as the world tries to graft that "identity" onto you. Or it could just be that it's a bullshit excuse for a culture or identity and I just wasn't stupid enough to believe otherwise for more than the first five minutes of my childhood.

I'm white, and I have absolutely no feeling of "white identity."

Amerikkka is suck a clusterfuck anyway, I doubt 10% of white people even know their heritage.

Funny story about that, I found out when I was in the military what my last name meant.

My parents didn't even have a clue.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:57 pm

My family is from Sicily.

All we ever did is drink wine and fish. :U
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:59 pm

White people can't oppress and steal from other white people?
Back to top Go down
RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:31 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:

I don't think The White Manâ„¢ has done anything against your race, 'Bony <3
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:40 pm

Last night, there were skinheads on my lawn.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:00 pm

RickyBobbyMew wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

I don't think The White Manâ„¢ has done anything against your race, 'Bony <3

Not unless you count centuries of conquest, colonialism, genocide and slavery dishonoring not just their own kind, but the broader human race. It's not just as an adoptee and a human that I shun whiteness, but as a European. Now please, shut up.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:05 pm

Lucy wrote:

You drink fish?!
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:07 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
Lucy wrote:

You drink fish?!
Yeah, I grind up whole sardines in my milkshakes.

Exquisite.
Back to top Go down
RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:11 pm

Daisy The Bunny wrote:

Did anyone get curb stomped? Laughing

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Not unless you count centuries of conquest, colonialism, genocide and slavery dishonoring not just their own kind, but the broader human race. It's not just as an adoptee and a human that I shun whiteness, but as a European. Now please, shut up.

Oh, calm down. We are just having a discussion; don't get your panties in a bunch :V

You are shunning an entire race, that happens to be your own... on the basis of "bad things happened in the past." I'm getting a bit sick when BLACK PEOPLE won't let it go, but coming from a white person and I'm just fucking lost. I realize the world is not perfect. Wounds take time to heal, and it will take another generation or two before blacks aren't at such a disadvantage. That's mostly because a lot of lower-income families are still black. The world is changing, but people who are screaming things about THE WHITE MAN STOLE THIS and BLACK POWER are not helping ANYTHING aside from propagating racism.

Racism against whites, racism against blacks... It's all the same thing. One person hates the other or it's the other way around. People just need to get over it and start hating each other. You are part of the problem.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:16 pm

kill whitey
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:19 pm

RickyBobbyMew wrote:
You are shunning an entire race, that happens to be your own...

Race is a social construct, and an identity. A person's identity is for them to decide. I decide not to identify by fallacies like race as much as by family, culture, lineage, you know, tangibles like that. That's my choice. You can call yourself white or whatever. But I don't have to adopt your concept of an identity, or reinforce yours for you. Deal the fuck with it.

RickyBobbyMew wrote:
People just need to get over it and start hating each other.

This statement makes no fucking sense whatsoever.

RickyBobbyMew wrote:
You are part of the problem.

Yes, I suppose people trying to live and think according to reality instead of ancient, fantastical ideas discredited by both scientific and social progress does pose a problem for the likes of you. Like I said, deal with it.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:20 pm

I'm irish, scottish, apparently french, and essentially the rest is redneck

I'm everything that is white
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:21 pm

I'll just leave this here.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:25 pm

Jews should get over the Holocaust. It was a long time ago, man. Get over it, jeez.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:26 pm

I get the feeling that if I identified as asian, I'd just be called a weabboo.
Back to top Go down
RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:38 pm

Daisy The Bunny wrote:
Jews should get over the Holocaust. It was a long time ago, man. Get over it, jeez.

Where are all the Jews who still hate the Germans because of that?

You are obviously missing the point when I said "get over it."
Back to top Go down
Azure

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:44 pm

Daisy The Bunny wrote:
ah, my favorite people to beat up

another missed opportunity

skinheads are pretty much the lowest form of human being that i can think of

besides the tea party and the reagan administration
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:45 pm

Azure wrote:
Daisy The Bunny wrote:
ah, my favorite people to beat up

another missed opportunity

skinheads are pretty much the lowest form of human being that i can think of

besides the tea party and the reagan administration
You know nothing of the original European skinhead culture, do you? :U
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY   BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAWW Thread 4: IS NOTHING EASY
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next