General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition

Go down 
+14
Kaiser
Azure
MiloTime
Wolf-Bone
Lucan
Maya
greg-the-fox
Llama
Riv
Kaizy
Zoe
Lucy
XoPachi
Tank Abuse
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:42 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
Actually they just added a fireworks launcher to the game for the 4th of july, and yes, you can instakill people with it in the same way I described, but that's pretty much the only way to get kills unless you're really lucky or they just stand there for like 10 seconds

I kind of want to buy it just to troll people with it... but it's so expensive and mainly useless lol

So basically just like the shotgun, except instead of being able to take care of yourself in normal combat, you just make a big colorful explosion to go with their death.

(Why does that game sound like it's basically just TF2 on a bigger scale with no free drops?)
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:45 pm

Riv wrote:
(Why does that game sound like it's basically just TF2 on a bigger scale with no free drops?)

To be fair, this is the stupidest thing they've added so far Not a single fuck wa
The firework effects inside tech plants and bio labs are pretty epic though
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 9:33 pm

I like that I'm picked for spec-ops in my outfit now megusta It makes me feel badass

I hope I don't get promoted in the outfit though, because then they would make me lead platoons Not a single fuck wa
A single spec-ops squad is so damn efficient and organized. Platoons are too damn slow and annoying, and really hard to manage.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 9:39 pm

Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 25 Tac
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:43 pm

Kirby uses his Copy ability to Copy the Copy ability.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:16 am

pachi, you got me REALLY interested in that cube world thing. I mean there's no possible way I can play it, but damn, I want to at least sign up... and you can't even do THAT.
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:31 am

MiloTime wrote:
pachi, you got me REALLY interested in that cube world thing. I mean there's no possible way I can play it, but damn, I want to at least sign up... and you can't even do THAT.

I've been trying for days as well. Two of my friends have it and they play it together in our voicechat while I can do is listen. :c
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:37 am

Lucan wrote:
they play it together in our voicechat while I can do is listen. :c

my god... what kind of sick monsters-
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:18 am

I played some of The Last of Us today.

Nothing brilliant, but pretty solid and fun. It's not too complicated, but has nice elements of stealth, survival, and action.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:28 am

I keep having crazy epic awesome fuck yeah moments in PS2
I cleared out an entire squad off a tower single handed. Silenced SMG on a light assault is awesome. I'm like a ninja eagle (note to self, prog rock band name)
Why aren't I recording this stuff?
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:55 am

My friend said Cube World is DEVASTATINGLY difficult. He said that he got raped AND victim blamed by this spinning turtle and when he tried to get away, it chased him the fuck down. And I don't mean ran, I mean my friend climbed a wall to get high up. The turtle did just the same. ALL enemies do this. He also said that the game pulls a Minecraft and plops you off with no clue what to do in the beginning which is cool.

He said night...is truly night. o-o
I can't wait to get this. Game sounds hilarious.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:45 pm

Lucy wrote:

Nothing brilliant, but pretty solid and fun. It's not too complicated, but has nice elements of stealth, survival, and action.

I've been watching playthroughs on youtube, and I can honestly say, the ending is pure poetry.

it's perfect because it's so... imperfect.
Back to top Go down
Maya

Maya

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 5:24 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Lucy wrote:

I've been watching playthroughs on youtube, and I can honestly say, the ending is pure poetry.

it's perfect because it's so... imperfect.
I swear to god if you spoil the game for me I will ruin your cunt

And if you don't have one that I'll shove my dick up your ass so hard it'll make a new hole

Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:12 am

Death to all scrubs that spoil.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:14 am

Every time Tank says scrub I laugh now.

The faggots at Facepunch call each other that all the time so it just makes you look like an FP fag LOL
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:24 am

Lucy wrote:
Every time Tank says scrub I laugh now.

The faggots at Facepunch call each other that all the time so it just makes you look like an FP fag LOL

Facepunch sounds like it sucks butt.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 3:52 am

It's easily the worst forum I've ever been to.

It makes FAF look like a haven.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 5:16 pm

pachi, is there a way around that terrible picroma site? god damn dude, the fact that people can't even sign up, says something.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 5:19 pm

MiloTime wrote:
pachi, is there a way around that terrible picroma site? god damn dude, the fact that people can't even sign up, says something.

Not yet. You can check up on Wollay's Blog. This is actually pissing me off as well.
http://wollay.blogspot.com/

No, that latest post will not direct you to a different site to buy the game. It's all still down.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 7:28 am

That feel when you kill a sunderer driving into the tech plant you're trying to capture, and you think it might be full (12 kills), but only the driver is in it Okay.jpg 

I have yet to kill a full sunderer or galaxy, but dammit, I so want to.
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 2:05 pm

Grand. Theft. Auto. V.
inglip
I need it.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:05 pm

Lucan wrote:
Grand. Theft. Auto. V.
inglip
I need it.

I've been saying that nonstop since GTA 4 came out.

Pretty much every announcement for GTA 5 has been making my dick harder and harder. It has the potential to become my favorite video game ever.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:07 pm

That moment when it doesn't live up to your expectations.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:10 pm

Hey, GTA 4 exceeded my expectations when it came out, so we'll see. Not a single fuck wa

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY

RIGHT FUCKING NOW
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:40 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
That moment when it doesn't live up to your expectations.

>Rockstar

Nope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition   Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random game comments thread 3: BFG Edition
Page 25 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next