General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 5

Go down 
+24
Lemonchronicles
Southpaw
Pliio
Lucy
Darkwing
Jesusfish
Kaizy
Viva
Brace
Wolf-Bone
melomeltsinmilosmouth
AleuTheWolf
Daisy The Bunny
Riv
Zenia
Taz
greg-the-fox
MiloTime
blackfuredfox
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox
Monochrome Kanon
Dev
Lunar
8-bit
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

General Time Wasting Thread 5 - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 5   General Time Wasting Thread 5 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:59 pm

I'd do you Milo, in a totally gay way.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 5   General Time Wasting Thread 5 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:00 pm

Zylphia_Armstrong wrote:
I think we all would.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 5   General Time Wasting Thread 5 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:00 pm

Ahkmill wrote:
Zylphia_Armstrong wrote:
I think we all would.

yea well... I'll run away
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 5   General Time Wasting Thread 5 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:01 pm

Ahkmill wrote:
It would have failed if there was nothing to pick apart. pokerface

I was matching wits with internet trolls and cynical oldfucks my age when I was your age. Now granted, I have my weak spots, and math has always been one of them, but I'm pretty sure that means you were a stale egg festering in yer mum's crusty vagine at the time. A pokerface doesn't really work when your hand is empty (a mouse in one hand and your dick in the other doesn't count).
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 5   General Time Wasting Thread 5 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:01 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
Zylphia_Armstrong wrote:
I think we all would.

yea well... I'll run away
I can run pretty fast kiddo. :3
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 5   General Time Wasting Thread 5 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:02 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
It would have failed if there was nothing to pick apart. pokerface

I was matching wits with internet trolls and cynical oldfucks my age when I was your age. Now granted, I have my weak spots, and math has always been one of them, but I'm pretty sure that means you were a stale egg festering in yer mum's crusty vagine at the time. A pokerface doesn't really work when your hand is empty (a mouse in one hand and your dick in the other doesn't count).
You must be old. Try not to get senile on us.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 5   General Time Wasting Thread 5 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:05 pm

Milo wtf, hardly anyone is completely gay or straight Seriously?
Some people say nobody is

I fooled myself into thinking I was straight for 17 years and look how that worked out pokerface
I told you I was a little bit bi curious, and I mean that literally. As in I will almost definitely never act on it unless I got really drunk and got molested by a dominatrix or something. What is wrong with wondering about things? I wonder what it would be like to be a girl sometimes, doesn't make me trans. Seriously?

So I'm gay, shut up already.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 5   General Time Wasting Thread 5 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:09 pm

Zylphia_Armstrong wrote:
You must be old. Try not to get senile on us.

Not likely. I got a guitar lesson in about half an hour. Apparently I learn at about the rate someone a few years younger would. Learned No Woman, No Cry this week, learned Knockin' On Heaven's Door the week before that, and this week might settle for something a little more substantial like getting that damned F-chord down. Point is, doing things with your life that don't involve flipping burgers or thinking up ways to think up ways to kill yourself (any fun with trains lately? you know who you are) is how you avoid senility even as you grow the beard. But also, having the discipline to stick with anything for more than week. Something this generation of special snowflakes and delicate flowers never learned.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 5   General Time Wasting Thread 5 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:10 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
Milo wtf, hardly anyone is completely gay or straight Seriously?
Some people say nobody is

I fooled myself into thinking I was straight for 17 years and look how that worked out pokerface
I told you I was a little bit bi curious, and I mean that literally. As in I will almost definitely never act on it unless I got really drunk and got molested by a dominatrix or something. What is wrong with wondering about things? I wonder what it would be like to be a girl sometimes, doesn't make me trans. Seriously?

So I'm gay, shut up already.

I'm still a little insecure after my experience with a guy. if I explained it, I'd probably just come off as a heterophobe or something.

I have a fear of being inadequate to someone. if I were in a relationship with someone, I'd be afraid that I'm not enough. that the person would want to go looking for someone else... (the female type) I guess that sort of emanates onto my friends in some weird way.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 5   General Time Wasting Thread 5 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:14 pm

MiloTime wrote:
I have a fear of being inadequate to someone. if I were in a relationship with someone, I'd be afraid that I'm not enough. that the person would want to go looking for someone else... (the female type) I guess that sort of emanates onto my friends in some weird way.

Ugh I (online) dated a guy who was jealous if I said anything positive about a girl Seriously?

On an unrelated note, my package came megusta
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 5   General Time Wasting Thread 5 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:15 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

Ugh I (online) dated a guy who was jealous if I said anything positive about a girl Seriously?

On an unrelated note, my package came megusta

have you met me? I'm the most insecure, pessimistic undateable person here lol. this is to be expected.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 5   General Time Wasting Thread 5 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:16 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
I'll probably go bi out of desperation Not a single fuck wa

Okay.jpg Forever ALONE! Okay.jpg Forever ALONE! Okay.jpg Forever ALONE!
This brings up a new question: How many people here have had sex with anyone, regardless of gender? Or ANY experience, for that matter? I didn't know what to think until I had at least kissed both. Hands down, girls are better kissers. megusta
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 5   General Time Wasting Thread 5 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:18 pm

lunar_helix wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:
I'll probably go bi out of desperation Not a single fuck wa

Okay.jpg Forever ALONE! Okay.jpg Forever ALONE! Okay.jpg Forever ALONE!
This brings up a new question: How many people here have had sex with anyone, regardless of gender? Or ANY experience, for that matter? I didn't know what to think until I had at least kissed both. Hands down, girls are better kissers. megusta

every single experience I've ever had was absolute shit. especially considering it was a guy who fucked around with everybody around him

I'm more romantic than sexual, so when I read a text on his phone talking about how he had sex with another dude not even 24 hours before he fucked around with me, I get a little insecure
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 5   General Time Wasting Thread 5 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:18 pm

lunar_helix wrote:

I've had oral, giving and receiving
receiving was okay but he didn't really do anything
and giving sucked because it was too fat and he kept complaining about my teeth
bitch i'm opening as wide as i can!
sadly we never 69'd. I deeply regret that
Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 5   General Time Wasting Thread 5 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:20 pm

this conversation is going to bring me into a depression that makes me not want to go to FC

fuck. everybody's going to see what an unsocial, fucked up individual I am... and these are in furry standards. wow
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 5   General Time Wasting Thread 5 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:21 pm

MiloTime wrote:
this conversation is going to bring me into a depression that makes me not want to go to FC

fuck.
so go get laid at FC
Just bring condoms and lube and you'll be fine
You REALLY need it megusta

speaking of which, I now have condoms and lube
maybe that will motivate me to go get laid pokerface

Last edited by greg-the-fox on Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 5   General Time Wasting Thread 5 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:22 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

fuck.
so go get laid at FC
Just bring condoms and lube and you'll be fine
You REALLY need it megusta

what doe that mean by I really need it. everybody tells me this. I can only assume that means something about about my personality lol
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 5   General Time Wasting Thread 5 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:24 pm

MiloTime wrote:
what doe that mean by I really need it. everybody tells me this. I can only assume that means something about about my personality lol
I mean you're always uptight and you need to relax
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 5   General Time Wasting Thread 5 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:24 pm

but no, I'm too neurotic and socially awkward to get laid. maybe if I had a fursuit, I could get away with it. I mean I wouldn't even have to talk
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 5   General Time Wasting Thread 5 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:25 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
I mean you're always uptight and you need to relax

that's true... even still, I'm thinking of all the awkward moments I'm going to have there, rather than thinking about the fun moments.

I think the awkward moments will outweigh the fun ones Not a single fuck wa

everybody will walk up to me and say hi, and I'll go "oh um... hi" *10 minute silence* "bye"
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 5   General Time Wasting Thread 5 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:27 pm

MiloTime wrote:
but no, I'm too neurotic and socially awkward to get laid. maybe if I had a fursuit, I could get away with it. I mean I wouldn't even have to talk

You overestimate furries :V
And if you're anything in rl like you are on tinychat, you'll find someone in no time :3
I think you're too hard on yourself. Everyone feels awkward, the people who seem to have it 'figured out' are just better at hiding it.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 5   General Time Wasting Thread 5 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:28 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:

And if you're anything in rl like you are on tinychat, you'll find someone in no time :3

oh... thanks. I feel oddly comfortable talking to people on tinychat.... which is weird. I can talk to people I've never met on tinychat, but here I am, freaking out about meeting them in RL.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 5   General Time Wasting Thread 5 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:31 pm

SHIT. I have to pack >_>
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 5   General Time Wasting Thread 5 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:34 pm

MiloTime wrote:
oh... thanks. I feel oddly comfortable talking to people on tinychat.... which is weird. I can talk to people I've never met on tinychat, but here I am, freaking out about meeting them in RL.

Well look at it the same way. Don't think about it going bad. If it does you can just slip into the crowd, it's not like you're stuck alone in a room with one other person.

Now THAT would be awkward!

And dammit Riv, the forum is spamming my email Seriously?
Fix it please?
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 5   General Time Wasting Thread 5 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:34 pm

You guys should try having sex with a girl. You might like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 5   General Time Wasting Thread 5 - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 5
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next