General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 6

Go down 
+22
Viva
Lemonchronicles
Jesusfish
Fable
Zenia
Dev
Brace
Daisy The Bunny
kyle19
Kaizy
Lucy
Pliio
8-bit
Trey
blackfuredfox
Lunar
Wolf-Bone
Riv
Monochrome Kanon
greg-the-fox
Taz
MiloTime
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:12 pm

lunar_helix wrote:
Anal sex for most girls is a big no-no. Didn't we already go through this?
I don't really see why... if they'd just get over it and try a finger or two and work their way up to it, I'm sure a lot of girls would like it.

Being double penetrated must be the best feeling in the world megusta
I'm jealous, why aren't you taking advantage of this?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:18 pm

*silence*

pokerface
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:27 pm

MiloTime wrote:

*silence*

pokerface
Don't lie, you're thinking right now about what that must feel like to be on the receiving end of that
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:31 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

*silence*

pokerface
Don't lie, you're thinking right now about what that must feel like to be on the receiving end of that

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:32 pm

OK SO YEA. on a different note, I'm totally taking my wii fuck yeah
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:32 pm

Monochrome Kanon wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Fuck Tails.

You just made yourself a new enemy.

Doesn't take much with you lot
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:39 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
lunar_helix wrote:
I don't really see why... if they'd just get over it and try a finger or two and work their way up to it, I'm sure a lot of girls would like it.

Unless you're actually a woman, you'll never know what it's like, really. The pelvic cavity is clearly not structured the same in both genders. That said, women are physiologically equipped to enjoy anal stimulation. But sex is about as much psychological as it is physical, and gay men are more psychologically primed to experiment with their asses than are women.

There's also a little contamination issue — the vagina has a delicate bacterial environment that can easily be upset by bacteria from the GI tract. So it takes more care, effort, and cleanliness than it does with a man.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:41 pm

Riv wrote:

There's also a little contamination issue — the vagina has a delicate bacterial environment that can easily be upset by bacteria from the GI tract. So it takes more care, effort, and cleanliness than it does with a man.

inglip

...if I wasn't gay before Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:43 pm

Riv wrote:
psychologically primed to experiment with their asses

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! pig lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! No lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! scratch
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:45 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Riv wrote:

inglip

It's not just vaginas... You have more bacteria in your intestines than you have human cells in your body. Every inch of your skin is covered in bacteria. Your mouth is full of bacteria, too. Most of those are actually helping us by crowding out the environment so that there are no resources left for malevolent bacteria to use.
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:46 pm

Vaginae are like self-cleaning ovens.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:48 pm

Riv wrote:
It's not just vaginas... You have more bacteria in your intestines than you have human cells in your body. Every inch of your skin is covered in bacteria. Your mouth is full of bacteria, too. Most of those are actually helping us by crowding out the environment so that there are no resources left for malevolent bacteria to use.

so George Carlin was wrong and the earth didn't spawn us just because it needed plastic.
it spawned us because it needed plastic and a fleet of gargantuan vehicles/colonies for bacteria.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:49 pm

Riv wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Riv wrote:

inglip

lol I know men aren't perfect either... still doesn't stop me from hittin' that Not a single fuck wa

Forever ALONE!
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:52 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Riv wrote:
psychologically primed to experiment with their asses

lol!

Oh you!

*limpwrist*

Zylphia_Armstrong wrote:
Vaginae are like self-cleaning ovens.

Keep that "Doctor" Oz shit outa my face. The entire body is self-cleaning, and not a single god-damned piece of it is an oven.

Trust me. I stuck a frozen pizza up a woman's vagina and left it there for six hours. IT NEVER COOKED.

Wolf-Bone wrote:
... because ... because ...

lol, assignment of purpose to non-sentient object.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:55 pm

Riv wrote:
Oh you!

*limpwrist*

nigga what is your problem? I found the way you phrased it funny. I didn't stereotype you.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:06 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Riv wrote:
Oh you!

*limpwrist*

nigga what is your problem? I found the way you phrased it funny. I didn't stereotype you.

Oh, I'm sorry, I don't speak the language consisting almost entirely of lol emoticons, so I had no idea what you were phrasing. I figured you were mocking me with all the heterosexual caucasian American stereotypes.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:11 pm

Riv wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Riv wrote:
Oh you!

*limpwrist*

Oh, I'm sorry, I don't speak the language consisting almost entirely of lol emoticons, so I had no idea what you were phrasing. I figured you were mocking me with all the heterosexual caucasian American stereotypes.

I don't mock people if I genuinely feel bad for them, which I do if you read your own emoticon as something other than a guy with a sign saying "that's pretty damn funny". that was kinda the reaction I thought you were going for. but even if you weren't, if you don't look at it after the fact and go "okay, that was pretty funny", well, again, I feel bad for you.
Back to top Go down
Trey

Trey

Humor : Um...what goes here?

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:12 pm

I fucking rape in zenonia, netted about 60 pvp wins today fuck yeah
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TreyDobe?feature=mhee#p/f
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:39 pm

I wanna go to the UK. ;~; And see allthe THINGS!
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:40 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
I don't mock people if I genuinely feel bad for them, which I do if you read your own emoticon as something other than a guy with a sign saying "that's pretty damn funny". that was kinda the reaction I thought you were going for. but even if you weren't, if you don't look at it after the fact and go "okay, that was pretty funny", well, again, I feel bad for you.

I think the two of us are too sarcastic to ever carry on a conversation. The sarcasm wavefunction destructively interferes and I never know what you actually mean.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:42 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
lunar_helix wrote:

It's alright if most of the fingers are in the primary hole. Maybe, MAYBE up to the first knuckle in the ass. But that is pushing it.

And BFF, not that I know of. But I have a job now (yippee) so I might be working. Why, what's up?
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:45 pm

Riv wrote:
I think the two of us are too sarcastic to ever carry on a conversation. The sarcasm wavefunction destructively interferes and I never know what you actually mean.

I like how you phrase that. We're both too sarcastic, but the problem is you not knowing my intent more than the other way around. Nice to see someone around here take a stab at some fucking personal responsibility for a change. If you want me gone, I'm gone. This place has been putting a bad taste in my mouth for a while (the thing with the first intro post and my girlfriend's appalled reaction really just being the catalyst to me acknowledging it).
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:47 pm

lunar_helix wrote:
Hey, im going to donate blood on the 28th since I got a call from the Red Cross about a donation drive at the expo center. They asked if I knew anyone else who'd want to go and I mentioned you. I thought they'd call.
lol NOPE. They scheduled you right after me. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:49 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
lunar_helix wrote:
Hey, im going to donate blood on the 28th since I got a call from the Red Cross about a donation drive at the expo center. They asked if I knew anyone else who'd want to go and I mentioned you. I thought they'd call.
lol NOPE. They scheduled you right after me. Not a single fuck wa
fuck yeah
Didn't get to donate the other day 'cause I was surfin' the Crimson Tide pretty hard. So no sex AND no donating. But all this waiting is totally about to pay off. megusta
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:57 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Riv wrote:

I like how you phrase that. We're both too sarcastic, but the problem is you not knowing my intent more than the other way around. Nice to see someone around here take a stab at some fucking personal responsibility for a change. If you want me gone, I'm gone. This place has been putting a bad taste in my mouth for a while (the thing with the first intro post and my girlfriend's appalled reaction really just being the catalyst to me acknowledging it).

I never asked you to leave, and I have no reason to want you gone. But you are a free agent, and if you feel your time would be better spent anyplace other than a time-wasting forum, you may leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 6
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next