General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 6

Go down 
+22
Viva
Lemonchronicles
Jesusfish
Fable
Zenia
Dev
Brace
Daisy The Bunny
kyle19
Kaizy
Lucy
Pliio
8-bit
Trey
blackfuredfox
Lunar
Wolf-Bone
Riv
Monochrome Kanon
greg-the-fox
Taz
MiloTime
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:09 am

Oh and my dad said he'd help me get a weight belt so I can start running and doing pull ups where I drop my body instead of let myself down. The reason for the weight belt being to stop my lower vertabrae, the fractured one, from breaking more and making a slip and slide out of my insides.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:11 am

blackfuredfox wrote:
Oh and my dad said he'd help me get a weight belt so I can start running and doing pull ups where I drop my body instead of let myself down. The reason for the weight belt being to stop my lower vertabrae, the fractured one, from breaking more and making a slip and slide out of my insides.
That's awesome. My mom's getting me some light weights to take to that Zumba class. I didn't wanna take any more classes, but she guilted me into it saying that she was doing this to support my enlistment.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:16 am

lunar_helix wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
That's awesome. My mom's getting me some light weights to take to that Zumba class. I didn't wanna take any more classes, but she guilted me into it saying that she was doing this to support my enlistment.
Awesome sauce, WHOA WHOA WHOA, talking about getting in shape and making our lives into something, WERE LOOSING OUR WIERDNESS. Our only solution, after boot camp we need to pool our money immediately to buy a 1984 Camaro T Top and play poison all the way back here while eating B Dubs wings and throwing the bones out onto the road.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:19 am

YES. I CONCUR. WHILE WEARING OUR HOTSY TOTSY NAZI UNIFORMS THAT SHELBY IS GOING TO HATE ME FOR BUYING AND WEARING TO PRIDE FEST.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:23 am

lunar_helix wrote:
YES. I CONCUR. WHILE WEARING OUR HOTSY TOTSY NAZI UNIFORMS THAT SHELBY IS GOING TO HATE ME FOR BUYING AND WEARING TO PRIDE FEST.
I will go with you to pride if I can get the black SS uniform from the begining of that song. But on the way back from Parris Island, im not taking off my Greens until SgtMaj and Col see me so I can prove to them I fucking made it. I also plan on destroying my health right after boot camp with b dubs, hardees and white castles.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:24 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Riv wrote:
I think the two of us are too sarcastic to ever carry on a conversation. The sarcasm wavefunction destructively interferes and I never know what you actually mean.

I like how you phrase that. We're both too sarcastic, but the problem is you not knowing my intent more than the other way around. Nice to see someone around here take a stab at some fucking personal responsibility for a change. If you want me gone, I'm gone. This place has been putting a bad taste in my mouth for a while (the thing with the first intro post and my girlfriend's appalled reaction really just being the catalyst to me acknowledging it).

you seem to have more anger and vengeance built up than Raiden from metal gear solid. I mean seriously. did somebody kill your wife, rape your daughter, kidnap your son, get you fired, tell everybody false rumors about you, frame you for a crime, stick a dildo up your ass, beat you half to death, run your dog over, stick your cats head on a pole, and mug you all in one day?

inglip
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:30 am

MiloTime wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Riv wrote:
I think the two of us are too sarcastic to ever carry on a conversation. The sarcasm wavefunction destructively interferes and I never know what you actually mean.

I like how you phrase that. We're both too sarcastic, but the problem is you not knowing my intent more than the other way around. Nice to see someone around here take a stab at some fucking personal responsibility for a change. If you want me gone, I'm gone. This place has been putting a bad taste in my mouth for a while (the thing with the first intro post and my girlfriend's appalled reaction really just being the catalyst to me acknowledging it).

you seem to have more anger and vengeance built up than Raiden from metal gear solid. I mean seriously. did somebody kill your wife, rape your daughter, kidnap your son, get you fired, tell everybody false rumors about you, frame you for a crime, stick a dildo up your ass, beat you half to death, run your dog over, stick your cats head on a pole, and mug you all in one day?

inglip

This would be a perfect opportunity to call pot-kettle-black, but the truth is it wouldn't be right to call me the kettle and you the pot when it's more like you're just a tea leaf.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:31 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Riv wrote:

inglip

This would be a perfect opportunity to call pot-kettle-black, but the truth is it wouldn't be right to call me the kettle and you the pot when it's more like you're just a tea leaf.

WOW...

I... LOVE TEA~
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:44 am

MiloTime wrote:

I... LOVE TEA~

As do I. But I prefer mine to be fresh and not loaded with mercury.
Back to top Go down
8-bit

8-bit

Humor : Satire

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:49 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

I... LOVE TEA~

Whoa wait, WHAT THE FUCK? inglip
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:52 am

8-bit wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

I... LOVE TEA~

DERLICIOUS.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:53 am

I just had tea tonight... and a can of Arizona sweet tea earlier today...
I'M SO FUCKED. inglip
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:53 am

8-bit wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

I... LOVE TEA~

Go play RE 4 with the Pony skins mod you probably have. You're not part of what's irritating me for a change.
Back to top Go down
8-bit

8-bit

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:57 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:

Go play RE 4 with the Pony skins mod you probably have. You're not part of what's irritating me for a change.

I was only shocked to here about there being mercury in tea.

And I don't have any pony mods for RE4.

I have them for TF2 :I
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:58 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

I... LOVE TEA~

I'll take mine with 2 moles of lead.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:09 am

8-bit wrote:

You know, mercury being that toxin famous for destroying people's brains, and how people literally ingested it? Okay, the teapot is a community of any kind - fuck it why do I explain this shit to you, every time.

8-bit wrote:

If people have them where you can play as Sonic and Link and whatnot, it probably exists or someone will make it.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:40 am

8-bit wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

I have them for TF2 :I

I have but one TF2 mod installed. Female pyro. All the animations are made specifically for it, I swear.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
8-bit

8-bit

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:01 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:

You know, mercury being that toxin famous for destroying people's brains, and how people literally ingested it? Okay, the teapot is a community of any kind - fuck it why do I explain this shit to you, every time.

I thought you were being literal. Perhaps you should knock it the fuck off with the damn metaphors and the "everything is cynical" stuff.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:08 am

8-bit wrote:
I thought you were being literal. Perhaps you should knock it the fuck off with the damn metaphors and the "everything is cynical" stuff.

Maybe you shouldn't expect literalism from a guy you know is into metaphors, at least when the phrase kinda says on its face "this is a metaphor" considering it wouldn't make any damn sense if read literally. It's not that complicated.
Back to top Go down
8-bit

8-bit

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:10 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:

Maybe you shouldn't expect literalism from a guy you know is into metaphors, at least when the phrase kinda says on its face "this is a metaphor" considering it wouldn't make any damn sense if read literally. It's not that complicated.

I shouldn't need a cypher sheet to read your posts though. :I
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:20 am

8-bit wrote:
I shouldn't need a cypher sheet to read your posts though. :I

You don't even need Cliffnotes, you just need to have had much of anything the fuck to do with what the post was about.
Back to top Go down
Pliio

Pliio

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:21 am

Guys.
I'm a lombax.
Back to top Go down
8-bit

8-bit

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:23 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
You don't even need Cliffnotes, you just need to have had much of anything the fuck to do with what the post was about.

What if I just want to make conversation?

Pliio wrote:
Guys.
I'm a lombax.

HOLY SHIT, NO WAY! inglip
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:23 am

Pliio wrote:
Guys.
I'm a lombax.
I'm a cow. inglip
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:24 am

8-bit wrote:
What if I just want to make conversation?

I ain't stopping you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 6
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next