General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAWW thread 2

Go down 
+18
Lucy
Jesusfish
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox
Yuzani
Riv
Kaizy
katmandu
Darkwing
Wolf-Bone
Pliio
Brace
Taz
Daisy The Bunny
Zenia
greg-the-fox
Lunar
MiloTime
blackfuredfox
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

BAWW thread 2 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:28 am

blackfuredfox wrote:
lunar_helix wrote:
Oh, also: my mom and I had a fight that ended up with me in the Immediate Care Center for head stitches. pokerface She tried to take my keys to the house and kick me out, and I was trying to get my keys back, and she fucking lost it and gave me a Harry-Potter scar on my forehead with said keys. And y'know what, I'm a great person. I could have had her ass hauled away by the cops for instigating domestic violence, but I didn't. I'm not that heartless where I send someone to jail on their birthday and completely fuck their life up.
See, im far more heartless to people that do that. Id be half tempted to bait her into attacking me, then the popo could get her for felony assault of a minor, or attempted/successful homicide.
That reminds me, is threatening to kill someone illegal?
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:15 am

lunar_helix wrote:

That reminds me, is threatening to kill someone illegal?

I'm pretty sure it is in virtually all circumstances, which if you ask me is fucking wrong. It's part of the same assault on our European heritage and the inherent honor therein that you can't, being of sound mind, forfeit your life or defend your honor with it in 1 on 1 combat. If we can't duel like men, we should at least be allowed to make our desire to kill the other person known. But then again, that might be more out of the war against free speech than that against our own blood.
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:30 am

It's illegal to threaten.
However it is not illegal to promise.
Cops can't say you're wrong for making a promise.
After all, breaking a promise is wrong! LOL
Back to top Go down
Darkwing

Darkwing

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:16 pm

MiloTime wrote:
$10 says I wake up tomorrow with my pillow between my arms Not a single fuck wa

Nothing wrong with pillow hugging Miwo :3c

Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:15 pm

These fucking stitches keep bleeding. >:C Head wounds always bleed like a heavy-flow period.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:55 pm

lunar_helix wrote:
These fucking stitches keep bleeding. >:C Head wounds always bleed like a heavy-flow period.
Im surprised they didn't glue it closed. That's what they did to me a few years back when I broke my jaw and a massive area of skin on the chin.
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:35 pm

When I got a gash on my head they kind of sprayed this stuff there.
It was a searing pain and I screamed so loud everyone was telling me to be quiet.

I will not be quiet when I was just in a car crash and am gushing blood from my temple.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:36 am

as much as I love following people around in various chat rooms, it get's to a point where it's like

person 1: join my tinychat room

person 2: watch me stream

person 3: let's go to skype now

stay. in one. fucking. place.... please
Back to top Go down
katmandu

katmandu

Humor : Questionable

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:24 am

Does anyone go to tinychat.com/shapeshifterprincess20 any more? I saw Kyle on there last night, but most times it's empty.
Back to top Go down
http://katsden.net
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:30 am

katmandu wrote:
Does anyone go to tinychat.com/shapeshifterprincess20 any more? I saw Kyle on there last night, but most times it's empty.

everyone follows shape, and she just goes wherever is convenient for her.... which ends up killing the chats half the time.

there's a few people in skype (which ironically, shape is never in, even though she dragged everybody there lol)
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:30 am

I am never in shapeshifter's chat anyone.
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:11 am

I've never gone there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zenia/
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:39 pm

Now I'm pretty convinced. I'm a disappointment and a letdown to everyone around me. I'm a fucking failure.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:04 am

I can't believe this. I so got fucked out of an evening with my girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:29 am

lunar_helix wrote:

I can say unequivically and ubiquitously that this is one of the only posts in this thread I've really gone "holy shit, that sucks". And I am unanimous in that. sorry for my eggregious use of language right now.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:10 am

Quote :
I feel like I’m losing one of my best friends all over again and it’s driving me insane.

I read this on my Tumblr and died a little because I know I most likely am that original best friend that they think they lost, and I realized that it was pretty much all my fault

Someone kill me plz, kay thnx
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:52 am

All it took was that one thing to just send me spiraling back into my depressive rut...I feel like shit, Im just gonna go to bed or something...
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:52 am

Kaizy wrote:
All it took was that one thing to just send me spiraling back into my depressive rut...I feel like shit, Im just gonna go to bed or something...
I'm sorry, Kaizy. :< If you ever want someone else to talk to, I'm here.

Wolf-Bone wrote:
lunar_helix wrote:

I can say unequivically and ubiquitously that this is one of the only posts in this thread I've really gone "holy shit, that sucks". And I am unanimous in that. sorry for my eggregious use of language right now.
It wouldn't have sucked as bad if my mom hadn't broken my phone charger, so my phone wouldn't have died and I could have seen the text she sent me after demanding I be in by 6. I found another charger and checked my messages around 7, and there was a stored message from her saying she was going out and to be in by 10. Fuck you, mom.

Also lol, I think I have tetanus.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:26 am

Fuck you, Facebook friends. I will never sleep again. You guys are assholes.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:23 pm

lunar_helix wrote:
Fuck you, Facebook friends. I will never sleep again. You guys are assholes.

I've lost a lot of Facebook friends because they were assholes.
I've lost far more because they decide to opt out of Facebook
possibly opting out of employment opportunities with it
because people on Facebook are assholes
I used to feel like a loser for not being on Facebook
now I feel like a loser for still being on it
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:19 pm

took me a week to save up $1.80 to happily buy a 44 oz. drink at the liquor store

takes my friend 2 days to save up $8,000 to which he considers is "not that much money"

ok then rich people.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:29 pm

MiloTime wrote:
took me a week to save up $1.80 to happily buy a 44 oz. drink at the liquor store

takes my friend 2 days to save up $8,000 to which he considers is "not that much money"

ok then rich people.

Where does he work inglip
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:32 pm

lunar_helix wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

ok then rich people.

eh, his parents own a vending machine company. he's only 18, but he's had basically every single opportunity that I wish I had. and he just rubs it in my face.

I get it, your parents will pay your way through college. and yes, I get that your parents are giving you a fucking jaguar (I assume that's a nice car.... it sounds nice)
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:34 pm

A Jaguar? That's almost in the same class as a Lamborghini, holy shit.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:05 pm

MiloTime wrote:
lunar_helix wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

ok then rich people.

eh, his parents own a vending machine company. he's only 18, but he's had basically every single opportunity that I wish I had. and he just rubs it in my face.

I get it, your parents will pay your way through college. and yes, I get that your parents are giving you a fucking jaguar (I assume that's a nice car.... it sounds nice)

I know a guy like that. Those guys suck. It's even worse when you look at their facebook and they're basically just complaining about their first-world problems while posting pictures from their year-long vacation around Europe that they took as a break from all the hard work of setting up a business with their parent's money. There's so much rage that I can't express it in coherent sentences.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAWW thread 2
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next