General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAWW thread 2

Go down 
+18
Lucy
Jesusfish
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox
Yuzani
Riv
Kaizy
katmandu
Darkwing
Wolf-Bone
Pliio
Brace
Taz
Daisy The Bunny
Zenia
greg-the-fox
Lunar
MiloTime
blackfuredfox
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

BAWW thread 2 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:09 pm

Riv wrote:
I know a guy like that. Those guys suck. It's even worse when you look at their facebook and they're basically just complaining about their first-world problems while posting pictures from their year-long vacation around Europe that they took as a break from all the hard work of setting up a business with their parent's money. There's so much rage that I can't express it in coherent sentences.

If this was Skyrim I'd just break into his house and steal all his belongings, and then fill his house with cheese Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:09 pm

Riv wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
lunar_helix wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
took me a week to save up $1.80 to happily buy a 44 oz. drink at the liquor store

takes my friend 2 days to save up $8,000 to which he considers is "not that much money"

ok then rich people.

Where does he work inglip

eh, his parents own a vending machine company. he's only 18, but he's had basically every single opportunity that I wish I had. and he just rubs it in my face.

I get it, your parents will pay your way through college. and yes, I get that your parents are giving you a fucking jaguar (I assume that's a nice car.... it sounds nice)

I know a guy like that. Those guys suck. It's even worse when you look at their facebook and they're basically just complaining about their first-world problems while posting pictures from their year-long vacation around Europe that they took as a break from all the hard work of setting up a business with their parent's money. There's so much rage that I can't express it in coherent sentences.

yup. that's this guy. he's had like, 10 boyfriends in the past year alone. here's basically how he see's it:

even though I broke up with all of my boyfriends, I still feel like shit because I don't have a boyfriend right at this moment. Ryan, why don't I have a boyfriend right now?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:10 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
Riv wrote:

If this was Skyrim I'd just break into his house and steal all his belongings, and then fill his house with cheese Not a single fuck wa

oh god greg, you have problems Mother Of God!

stop playing skyrim Y U NO?
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:11 pm

MiloTime wrote:

I don't actually play it that much but I just think about it all the time pokerface
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:17 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

I don't actually play it that much but I just think about it all the time pokerface

it's scouts-many-marshes, isn't it. megusta
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:12 pm

I'd scout his marsh if you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:40 pm

lunar_helix wrote:
A Jaguar? That's almost in the same class as a Lamborghini, holy shit.

Nowhere close. Plus the new ones are ugly.

Also yeah, fuck rich people. Mostly just nouveau rich people though. You still find old money sometimes who actually understand and believe in noblesse oblige, and they can be cool. They tend to be extremely educated and understanding of issues like poverty; at least abstractly; although still somewhat aloof and detached from reality due to how their wealth has sheltered them. For instance, a friend of mine who comes from old money once told me that in SoCal, we wouldn't be allowed to eat at any sit-down restaurant unless we were wearing white tie formalwear

Seriously?

Still, the preposterous sense of entitlement, general uselessness and sociopathy, and ignorance and etc that you find in rich kids in general isn't there in families like that. It's just sort of replaced by autism. Autism is like the friendly form of sociopathy.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:55 pm

Brace wrote:
lunar_helix wrote:

Also yeah, fuck rich people. Mostly just nouveau rich people though. You still find old money sometimes who actually understand and believe in noblesse oblige, and they can be cool. They tend to be extremely educated and understanding of issues like poverty; at least abstractly; although still somewhat aloof and detached from reality due to how their wealth has sheltered them. For instance, a friend of mine who comes from old money once told me that in SoCal, we wouldn't be allowed to eat at any sit-down restaurant unless we were wearing white tie formalwear

Seriously?

Still, the preposterous sense of entitlement, general uselessness and sociopathy, and ignorance and etc that you find in rich kids in general isn't there in families like that. It's just sort of replaced by autism. Autism is like the friendly form of sociopathy.

blah blah blah conspiracy theorist
blah blah blah boostraps and biceps
blah blah blah mine's bigger
TL;DR

seriously I'd love to have a serious discussion about this but it's impossible
I have the nice form of sociopathy, meaning I wouldn't laugh as much when I push you down the stairs
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:47 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Brace wrote:
lunar_helix wrote:

Seriously?

blah blah blah conspiracy theorist
blah blah blah boostraps and biceps
blah blah blah mine's bigger
TL;DR

seriously I'd love to have a serious discussion about this but it's impossible
I have the nice form of sociopathy, meaning I wouldn't laugh as much when I push you down the stairs
Either Wolf-Bone literally gave up ten words into your post, or he's rich. I cannot figure out which one.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:38 am

Riv wrote:

Either Wolf-Bone literally gave up ten words into your post, or he's rich. I cannot figure out which one.

Neither.
There's a side of me that wants to agree, strongly
and a side that's basically Ultimate Warrior on more steroids
they're constantly at war with each other
if you're conservative, you're clinging to a romanticized version of a long dead world
if you're a liberal, you're hoping humans aren't fundamentally evil, largely in vain
if you're a moderate, you're just moderate in a world of increasing and incompatible extremes
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:46 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:

if you're conservative, you're clinging to a romanticized version of a long dead world
if you're a liberal, you're hoping humans aren't fundamentally evil, largely in vain
if you're a moderate, you're just moderate in a world of increasing and incompatible extremes

True that. Although it's not really so in America any more. In America:

If you're a liberal, you're a conservative. If you're a conservative, you believe in ignoring and/or criminalizing realities that make you uncomfortable while intentionally sabotaging the little tiny bit of scientific credibility your country still has. If you're a moderate, you've decided that both sides are batshit crazy and you frankly just don't want people to burn your house down.

It's like Alice in Wonderland, but with arson.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:05 am

Riv wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

True that. Although it's not really so in America any more. In America:

If you're a liberal, you're a conservative. If you're a conservative, you believe in ignoring and/or criminalizing realities that make you uncomfortable while intentionally sabotaging the little tiny bit of scientific credibility your country still has. If you're a moderate, you've decided that both sides are batshit crazy and you frankly just don't want people to burn your house down.

It's like Alice in Wonderland, but with arson.

I don't see how a person can be called a conservative when they're incredibly selective about what parts of the constitution they want to uphold, very willing to change laws or even the constitution itself if it benefits them personally. It just seems like modern "conservatism" is more about appealing to the romanticized (and largely fictional) idea of the past, where conservatism in said past was about basically not letting the present we currently live in materialize. Honestly, I have to wonder sometimes if people who argued for what must've seemed like stagnation to a "liberal" (who had no more a concept of the things we associate with liberalism today, such as equality and multiculturalism, than their conservative counterparts of the age) didn't have some innate, instinctive wisdom. they feared a decaying of the social fabric. I think it's pretty safe to say that much has come to pass...
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:07 am

Or maybe you lack perspective because you haven't been alive for the past forever
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:21 am

Brace wrote:
Or maybe you lack perspective because you haven't been alive for the past forever

No, I lack perspective because I can't rationalize shit nearly as easily as they can. This goes back to jr. high with me, being taught what conservative means (or used to mean) and then what this thing called conservatism is today. And it's certainly no less real, and who am I to say it's not every bit as legit a philosophy as anything else? But what the actual word "conservative" means, which it still means according to any dictionary, this thing hardly is, in many ways. It seems like the only thing common among any group of thinking people nowadays who aren't following some half-baked/new-age school of ostensibly enlightened apathy agree on is a sentiment that "everything sucks, everything needs to change, like, now!"

I'm one of the few people in this day and age who will say, without irony, that he considers himself to be, if not a complete imbecile, substantially intellectually inferior to most people. Do you hear that? I believe myself to be deficient in virtually every conceivable way. This, along with my whole "truth-seeking drifter" thing is why I got to know those types as well as I did on a personal level. They mistake me for one of their kind, or at least the kind they think are likely to support them - God Is Great, Good Is Dumb and all that. I may have a different perspective because of these things, but don't tell me I have none.

Most of them are sincere in their beliefs. But they're not conservative. Not by any definition of the word except the one they pull out of their ass and apply to themselves and that the media accepts.

Last edited by Wolf-Bone on Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:21 am

I just saw a nyan cat that involves an actual poptart, and a dissected cat...

people who want to be internet famous by doing shit like this really.... just wow.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:31 am

MiloTime wrote:
I just saw a nyan cat that involves an actual poptart, and a dissected cat...

people who want to be internet famous by doing shit like this really.... just wow.

Ew.

Who would do that to a poptart?

pokerface
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:33 am

I'm all caught up on all the youtube videos I'm interested in watching
I don't know what to watch now without getting into any new series that will take up all my time
My weeks are strange because the first half is incredibly hectic and crazy and then the second half nothing happens pretty much. I need to spread out my work more evenly but I can't, I'm either 100% working or 100% fucking around procrastinating because I'm so relieved I don't have to do work anymore until next week
(Actually change that '100% working' into 20% working, 80% goofing off trying to avoid working...)

First world problems!
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:18 am

Me: (constantly working somewhere, enlisting in the USMC in the fall) *introduces girlfriend to family* My girlfriend is a straight-A student with a steady job that she's held for three years and is going to EKU in the fall and then to the police academy.

Cousin (who's been in and out of jail since he was 17, can't hold a job, dropped out of school, attempted suicide three times, etc.): *introduces girlfriend to family* I got her pregnant two months ago and we're gonna get married. She doesn't have a stable job, we're both on foodstamps, dunno how we'll make ends meet.

Guess who's girlfriend my family liked more. Seriously?
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:50 am

lunar_helix wrote:
Me: (constantly working somewhere, enlisting in the USMC in the fall) *introduces girlfriend to family* My girlfriend is a straight-A student with a steady job that she's held for three years and is going to EKU in the fall and then to the police academy.

Cousin (who's been in and out of jail since he was 17, can't hold a job, dropped out of school, attempted suicide three times, etc.): *introduces girlfriend to family* I got her pregnant two months ago and we're gonna get married. She doesn't have a stable job, we're both on foodstamps, dunno how we'll make ends meet.

I told you it was a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:18 am

lunar_helix wrote:

Damn. Well, honestly, there's already a double-standard in place just because you're female — they'd probably hate your boyfriend if you had one. Our society's all messed up.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:25 am

I can't wait til I get married or something and then really rub it in their faces.

Also: I keep having really vivid dreams lately. Like, about other forum members, people I've never met IRL. What the fuck, brain. Seriously?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:44 pm

I hate it when I hang out with a group of friends, and they're all just total douchebags that I just want to get away from, yet one on one, they're decent people.

group mentality.... eh.
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:49 pm

I hate it when somebody asks you to hang out then ignores you.
Makes me rather annoyed, and well like seriously, just don't ask me to hang out if you don't want to you fuck head. >:C
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:03 am

I feel like a fucking terrible person right now.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:48 am

Yeah, you feel like a terrible person. I am a terrible person by virtually every measure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAWW thread 2
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next