General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAWW thread 2

Go down 
+18
Lucy
Jesusfish
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox
Yuzani
Riv
Kaizy
katmandu
Darkwing
Wolf-Bone
Pliio
Brace
Taz
Daisy The Bunny
Zenia
greg-the-fox
Lunar
MiloTime
blackfuredfox
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jesusfish

Jesusfish

Humor : μελαγχολία

BAWW thread 2 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:27 am

Bringing in more first world problems....

But I hit the first, second, and third plateau several hours ago.

And, in the middle of my quest, I have to take a giant shit. >:I
Back to top Go down
http://cm2dude.tumblr.com
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:01 pm

Damn it. >:C
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:08 am

I totally just want to drop out of school Not a single fuck wa

I just... fuck
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:26 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
I totally just want to drop out of school Not a single fuck wa

I just... fuck

You want to end up like me? pokerface
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:29 pm

So my girlfriend just brought to my attention the fact that eventually we're gonna need to sit down and have a talk about this whole distance thing when she leaves for college and I for bootcamp. I really... don't wanna have this talk. To be honest, I'm kind of scared. I hope she doesn't leave me.... I hate feeling alone...
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:46 pm

*hugs*
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:53 am

Hugs for moo-moo? :3c Really?

The fucking Mini Rants/Raves on FAF got locked. Fuck you, FurAffinity mods.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:19 am

I love how you only start talking to me after I tweet that
Its fucking hilarious
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Taz

Taz

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:47 am

I made a Mini-Rant Thread on FAF, it didn't catch on until somebody else made one the next day, those bastards, good thing I don't go on FAF anymore. >:C
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:57 am

Fuck this pencil, it's brand new but the lead is shattered into a million tiny pieces. In trying to get a usable part of it I'm just sharpening it down to nothing.

BAWW thread 2 - Page 13 36bopr

I have a massive box (72) of these things and a lot of them are like that...
Now my thumb hurts (manual sharpener and this thing has a really dull blade...)
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:00 pm

I hope I won't have to literally run to my bus stop like I did yesterday Not a single fuck wa That was not fun at all.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:58 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
Fuck this pencil, it's brand new but the lead is shattered into a million tiny pieces. In trying to get a usable part of it I'm just sharpening it down to nothing.

BAWW thread 2 - Page 13 36bopr

I have a massive box (72) of these things and a lot of them are like that...
Now my thumb hurts (manual sharpener and this thing has a really dull blade...)

Mechanical Pencils.

Awww Yeaaah
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:57 pm

Fuck FAF. For a few minutes the other day I was considering making an alt account to ban evade but then I remembered it's hardly a likeable forum. I think even to troll a place very well you have to sort of like it, kinda like how good parodies tend to be made by fans of the original work. Tell me, do the guys that run FAF still talk about "professionalism" and all that bullshit? At least other loony fringe sites (read: whatever's left of the therian community) long ago stopped pretending they were anything more than a private club for a handful of maladjusted losers and their few friends.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:35 pm

God damn it, people, PLEASE MAKE IT CLEAR WHAT KIND OF SANDWICH YOU WANT. Do not tell me you want a club, then when I'm ringing you up tell me you want a melt. And then a melt with roast beef, and MAKE SURE THAT SHIT IS TOASTED. And don't get pissed at me when I'm trying to understand your fucked-up order.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:04 pm

I love how whenever I plan to do something I really want to do and I get excited to enjoy myself for once, my plans are always fucked up by my family
Ive been planning for days to just sit here and stream some games
I was gonna drop my sister off around 4pm, come back to my nice empty house and stream, nothing to worry about
I was also going to Skype with my friend who I havent Skyped with in a long time, and I was like...really looking forward to that

SO OF COURSE MY SISTER JUST HAS TO BAIL ON GOING TO HER LITTLE CLASS AND STAYS HERE TONIGHT SO I GET TO BABYSIT
Like there was nothing more I wanted to do with my day than drop all my plans to take care of her stupid ass
I didnt want to make any fucking dinner, I had gone out and SPECIFICALLY BOUGHT a Subway sandwich so I wouldnt have to stop for making food
I didnt want to worry about making too much noise or being interrupted by anyone BUT TOO BAD FOR THAT
I didnt want to sit here and worry about someone being here to make messes other than myself, at the most I would have used a couple plates

Why cant this family just leave me the fuck alone?
My dad plays so much fucking favoritism to my sister its not even funny
If I complain about my brother being here hes totally understanding, yet if I make one complaint about my sisters presence, suddenly Im overreacting because she does nothing wrong

UGH
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:16 pm

Kaizy wrote:
I love how whenever I plan to do something I really want to do and I get excited to enjoy myself for once, my plans are always fucked up by my family
Ive been planning for days to just sit here and stream some games
I was gonna drop my sister off around 4pm, come back to my nice empty house and stream, nothing to worry about
I was also going to Skype with my friend who I havent Skyped with in a long time, and I was like...really looking forward to that

SO OF COURSE MY SISTER JUST HAS TO BAIL ON GOING TO HER LITTLE CLASS AND STAYS HERE TONIGHT SO I GET TO BABYSIT
Like there was nothing more I wanted to do with my day than drop all my plans to take care of her stupid ass
I didnt want to make any fucking dinner, I had gone out and SPECIFICALLY BOUGHT a Subway sandwich so I wouldnt have to stop for making food
I didnt want to worry about making too much noise or being interrupted by anyone BUT TOO BAD FOR THAT
I didnt want to sit here and worry about someone being here to make messes other than myself, at the most I would have used a couple plates

Why cant this family just leave me the fuck alone?
My dad plays so much fucking favoritism to my sister its not even funny
If I complain about my brother being here hes totally understanding, yet if I make one complaint about my sisters presence, suddenly Im overreacting because she does nothing wrong

UGH

Sounds like my family. Except my mom NEVER FUCKING LEAVES. Don't get me wrong, she's a swell person, but it's really sad that the most privacy I ever get in life is outside of my own home.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:34 pm

I talked to my dad on the phone about this
I told him specifically that the reason Im so irritated is because I dont like having plans suddenly change, I dont like expecting a day without kids to worry about and then having kids suddenly dropped on me, especially if I had plans
...he just didnt fucking grasp what I was saying, telling me it wasnt a big deal, my sister wouldnt do anything that I would have to worry about...yeah bullshit, she just came down here, ate some cake, got the cake crumbs all over the counter (which she didnt clean), leaves the chocolate covered bowl NEXT to the sink partially filled with water (???), and then leaves

...as if Im fucking expected to clean that up
The kicker? I told her right when she started eating the cake that I didnt want her making a mess and that I wasnt cleaning up after her
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:53 pm

Kaizy wrote:
I told him specifically that the reason Im so irritated is because I dont like having plans suddenly change, I dont like expecting a day without kids to worry about and then having kids suddenly dropped on me, especially if I had plans
...he just didnt fucking grasp what I was saying, telling me it wasnt a big deal, my sister wouldnt do anything that I would have to worry about...yeah bullshit, she just came down here, ate some cake, got the cake crumbs all over the counter (which she didnt clean), leaves the chocolate covered bowl NEXT to the sink partially filled with water (???), and then leaves

The kicker? I told her right when she started eating the cake that I didnt want her making a mess and that I wasnt cleaning up after her

And how old is this child? 7?
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:56 pm

Riv wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

And how old is this child? 7?
Thats the scary part, theyre like 12
My siblings are mentally about 4-5 yet theyre 12-14
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:27 pm

I don't get it. if we're so fucking poor, that I have to buy my own food and clothes, how did we manage a plasma t.v. that I'll never be able to watch, but they will.

Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:17 am

So my girlfriend doesn't like the fact that I'm teaching myself Russian.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:07 pm

my dad's in the hospital. again. for the same fucking thing.

I haven't seen him in seven years, and I know he's going to die in the next few years. I feel little towards this fact
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:08 pm

Maybe he left you something nice :U
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:13 pm

Taz wrote:

if you knew him, you'd laugh at what you just said.

when I was living with him, he never spent a dime on any of us. I had to sneak in food from my dad's closet full of food because all he fed us was whatever the fuck he killed whenever he went hunting. it's an even bigger middle finger that I found out after I was kicked out, he was using his money on some woman he met online. while I was wondering how I was going to get a hold of enough food to keep me going for the night, he was giving some woman he never met, hundreds of dollars every week.
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:17 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Taz wrote:

if you knew him, you'd laugh at what you just said.

when I was living with him, he never spent a dime on any of us. I had to sneak in food from my dad's closet full of food because all he fed us was whatever the fuck he killed whenever he went hunting. it's an even bigger middle finger that I found out after I was kicked out, he was using his money on some woman he met online. while I was wondering how I was going to get a hold of enough food to keep me going for the night, he was giving some woman he never met, hundreds of dollars every week.
I did laugh at what I said when I said it.
You know, because you're tragic.

I still love you though Milo. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAWW thread 2
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next