General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAWW thread 2

Go down 
+18
Lucy
Jesusfish
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox
Yuzani
Riv
Kaizy
katmandu
Darkwing
Wolf-Bone
Pliio
Brace
Taz
Daisy The Bunny
Zenia
greg-the-fox
Lunar
MiloTime
blackfuredfox
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

BAWW thread 2 - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:18 pm

I'll probably go see him at the hospital
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:23 pm

Make him feel bad about himself before he dies. :U
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:26 pm

Taz wrote:
Make him feel bad about himself before he dies. :U

I'm not THAT much of an asshole.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:39 pm

MiloTime wrote:
he was giving some woman he never met, hundreds of dollars every week.

The penis is the dumbest organ of the body. Yet somehow, it controls the whole thing. This is the best evidence that troll-god exists.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Taz

Taz

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:55 pm

Good thing I have never listened to my penis because we've always been in disagreement. I think it is soon time we get separated. :V
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:29 pm

Stop changing your goddamn name.

Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:54 pm

Yeah seriously
Who changes their name
Jeez
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Taz

Taz

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:00 pm

NOOOOO!
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:08 pm

Thats right, you should feel ashamed
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:10 pm

I never really was on your side...
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:13 pm

Kaizy, you're officially a fag. :V

That was the shortest goddamn interview I've ever had. I'll be damned if I got all dressed and make-upped just to have all my hard work and applications and papers thrown out the window.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:23 pm

You're all fags.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:24 pm

Lunar wrote:

That was the shortest goddamn interview I've ever had. I'll be damned if I got all dressed and make-upped just to have all my hard work and applications and papers thrown out the window.

at least you get far enough to HAVE an interview. I haven't gotten that far since last year
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:26 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Lunar wrote:

at least you get far enough to HAVE an interview. I haven't gotten that far since last year
You probably want to write a better resume, then.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:34 pm

Ahkmill wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Lunar wrote:

my resume is laminated...
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:36 pm

Then call the fuck out of those places. Seriously? They want to see competitiveness.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:37 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Lunar wrote:

Just cuz' it's laminated doesn't mean it's good. Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:37 pm

Lunar wrote:
Love you too <:3c
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:39 pm

Lunar wrote:
Then call the fuck out of those places. Seriously? They want to see competitiveness.

that's all I have left to do. I've quite literally applied for every. single. place. in my area. all I have left to do is check on my applications. I don't call them. I go down to their place.

I'm even saving up money to take the bus to other cities just to apply.

Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:40 pm

Ahkmill wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Lunar wrote:

ok ahkmill, give me an example of what is good.

I said I have 3 years warehouse experience, along with plenty of other lies.

I said I'm a highschool graduate, taking courses in college.

what makes a resume better than the necessities
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:41 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Lunar wrote:

ok ahkmill, give me an example of what is good.

I said I have 3 years warehouse experience, along with plenty of other lies.

I said I'm a highschool graduate, taking courses in college.

what makes a resume better than the necessities

I'd need to actually see it before I started putting in input. If you seriously can't land an interview, then there is either something wrong with your resume, or somehow you suck at filling out applications, which is kinda mind blowing.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:44 pm

Ahkmill wrote:

I'd need to actually see it before I started putting in input. If you seriously can't land an interview, then there is either something wrong with your resume, or somehow you suck at filling out applications, which is kinda mind blowing.

I had help making my resume from one of my friends who's... basically rich as all hell and has a perfect job.

it's pretty much impossible to suck at filling out applications. I know everything about them. I know the most important parts to lie about, the most important parts to make them WANT you, and the most important parts that say I'm willing to do whatever the fuck. I might as well tell these people I will suck their cock for money because that's how willing I am
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:53 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:

I had help making my resume from one of my friends who's... basically rich as all hell and has a perfect job.

it's pretty much impossible to suck at filling out applications. I know everything about them. I know the most important parts to lie about, the most important parts to make them WANT you, and the most important parts that say I'm willing to do whatever the fuck. I might as well tell these people I will suck their cock for money because that's how willing I am
Obviously it ain't working. :V
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:55 pm

Ahkmill wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:

Obviously it ain't working. :V

ok then
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:59 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:

Tell me something, how often do you walk around to all these places, ask for the manager or whoever does hiring, and talk to them about their current employment status?
Took me about 2-3 years of on and off trying to do that before I finally landed a place with part-time openings that gave me the interview and then offered the job
You may just need to fill out the applications, and either go in to talk to or call managers regularly until one finally says "Oh we actually do have some positions open"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAWW thread 2
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next