General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAWW thread 2

Go down 
+18
Lucy
Jesusfish
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox
Yuzani
Riv
Kaizy
katmandu
Darkwing
Wolf-Bone
Pliio
Brace
Taz
Daisy The Bunny
Zenia
greg-the-fox
Lunar
MiloTime
blackfuredfox
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Pliio

Pliio

Humor : Satire

BAWW thread 2 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:53 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
If thats your outlook on life I seriously question how you havent put a bullet in your head from such a bleak attitude

If I thought like that, I would have hung myself the minute I knew how to tie a knot

I've already resolved to end my life, and even have a vague idea of how I'm going to do it, it's just a matter of when. Timing is everything, after all. But so is presentation. A simple gunshot wound or asphyxiation isn't a very honorable death.
Why bother to give others a presentable death if life is meaningless? Quick, simple, easy, painless- a way that will give only you the best comfort is probably the best way to become a suicide statistic.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:54 pm

Honor is social currency. Isn't one of your premises that social currency is almost never actually accepted anywhere anymore? Also, what's the point in earning honor if you won't be around to make use of it? It's not like you can pass it on to your children as inheritance.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:22 pm

I don't have to justify myself to you. But I do want to make a point. It just seems death and shock is the only language your kind understand.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:35 pm

"Our kind"? You mean furries?

trollface
Back to top Go down
Pliio

Pliio

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:36 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
I don't have to justify myself to you. But I do want to make a point. It just seems death and shock is the only language your kind understand.
I am natural in English and I can understand Swahili and read Lombax.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:43 pm

Brace wrote:
"Our kind"? You mean furries?

trollface

no, "human" kind, or rather this fucked up patchwork of "races" and "nationalities" and "religions" and ideologies that are all mutually-exclusive. I belong with my own kind, like any creature in the wild, but unfortunately they don't seem to exist. so it's best to just accept that fact and remove myself from the framework to make more room for, um, whatever it is you fat fucks are calling yourselves this week.

look on the bright side, every chink that throws themself off a building is one less iPad that gets built. so you really are doing the world a favor when you off yourself, in ways that aren't even obvious at first. that's why these people that go "suicide is selfish" are such assholes, as if a complete stranger owes it to them just to continue to exist, so they can build them another iPad or whatever.

Asians have no concept of humanity. I think that might be part of the reason they're basically usurping it.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:50 pm

Me: *getting ready*
Girlfriend: *texts me to tell me she's on her way*
Me: *still naked*
pokerface
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:00 pm

lunar_helix wrote:
pokerface

getting ready? sounds to me like you're fully prepared.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:15 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
make more room for, um, whatever it is you fat fucks are calling yourselves this week.

It's flourishes like these that really do it for me. Something about the suggestion that all human beings are categorically "fat fucks" just doesn't seem to speak to a calm and collected thought process.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:22 pm

Brace wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
make more room for, um, whatever it is you fat fucks are calling yourselves this week.

It's flourishes like these that really do it for me. Something about the suggestion that all human beings are categorically "fat fucks" just doesn't seem to speak to a calm and collected thought process.

obesity stats don't lie, toots.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:24 pm

also, lol "thought processes". everyone knows schizophrenia is hard to narrow down to them.
Back to top Go down
Pliio

Pliio

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:26 pm

Brace wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

Basically this.

I'm fully psychotic to the point of total thought disorganization and delusion and even I have a higher mental function than your pseudo-philosophical babbles.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:52 pm

blow me
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:56 pm

Went to the Gun Runners and there was so much ammo i was like "im 12 and wat is this?"
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:24 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
lunar_helix wrote:
pokerface

getting ready? sounds to me like you're fully prepared.
Ill admit, that made me lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:41 pm

Kaizy wrote:

Yeah, that's kinda what I do around here when you guys aren't treating me like a fucking pariah/your personal emotional punching bag. Also, not that it's any of my business, but weren't you saying just last night that it's over between you and them over something to do with V-day, or am I confusing you with someone else?

Whatever, I'm not bothered.

anyway

Megavest: Megadeth's Dave Mustaine supports Rick Santorum

I have never understood guys like this. I never will understand guys like this. guys with long hair, party-hard lifestyles (at least in their past), who know first-hand about getting jerked around by those who can get away with it (see: record label issues and BAWWWing about how Metallica didn't have a heart about his alcoholism). and then they have a "transformation", spiritually, and somehow that means they have to side with neocons and hard-right types, people who HATE people like you. that said, he summed up Ron Paul PERFECTLY: he's "like insecticide – 98 percent of it's inert gases, but it's the two percent that's left that will kill you"
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:50 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

Yeah, that's kinda what I do around here when you guys aren't treating me like a fucking pariah/your personal emotional punching bag. Also, not that it's any of my business, but weren't you saying just last night that it's over between you and them over something to do with V-day, or am I confusing you with someone else?
I dont treat you like an emotional punching bag...I just vent and leave

And yes, Im ending...well i cant call it a relationship, or much of anything for that matter, but anything that wasnt a friendship is over between me and my friend
Im sick of all the shit they put me through and last night kind of made me realize that Im apparently not even on their minds anymore...if anything, the most they said to me yesterday was a passive aggressive crack at how seeing people being depressed was annoying them, which wasnt said to me, but I damn well know they were indicating that my recent shitty mood was bothering them...oh woe is them that I cant feel like shit because someone Ive known for years has fucking cancer
And unlike a friend, they dont even ask me whats wrong or bother to do any gesture that might show they give a shit

So yeah, Im pretty much done with em...if they want to talk to me, by all means go for it...if they try to get affectionate, they piss off

but Im feeling much better today fuck yeah
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:51 pm

Thlayli wrote:
Went to the Gun Runners and there was so much ammo i was like "im 12 and wat is this?"

that reminds me. I was playing fallout 1 a couple of days ago, and noticed that my companion ian stopped following me... but oddly enough, every time I entered a new area, there he was, just standing there.... THEN it got weird. he started cloning himself. so then every time I entered a new area, there would be 2 or 3 of him.... just standing there pokerface
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:53 pm

Brace wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

Yeah, I'm a skinny fuck.

lol
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:55 pm

but a RL baww....

so yea, my grandmother called us a few hours ago, and she wasn't making any sense. we thought she was having a stroke, so we came over and she kept telling us that she was just having a headache is all.

so yea... we're gonna wait for a call to see if she's doing ok.... but fuck, I hate that moment when you realize someone you love is getting to that age. it's heart breaking
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:07 pm

MiloTime wrote:
that reminds me. I was playing fallout 1 a couple of days ago, and noticed that my companion ian stopped following me... but oddly enough, every time I entered a new area, there he was, just standing there.... THEN it got weird. he started cloning himself. so then every time I entered a new area, there would be 2 or 3 of him.... just standing there pokerface

Well it's nice to know Fallout games have had extremely broken and fucked up mechanics since the beginning. I never played the first 2 and found myself chalking up FO 3's issues to being a tough transition from the old format to the new(ish - the engine was severely outdated even for its time)

MiloTime wrote:
I hate that moment when you realize someone you love is getting to that age. it's heart breaking

Try living with them day in and day out and being as much a caretaker as anything.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:29 pm

Get random note from stranger on FA > wants to chat with you > add them on MSN > instantly asked on your relationship status

pokerface
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:36 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Get random note from stranger on FA > wants to chat with you > add them on MSN > instantly asked on your relationship status

pokerface

And this is why I never really made a single friend on FA. Because to them, there is no friendship without benefits. Not that I wasn't a bit too liberal for my own good, maybe a little experimental at first. But it just shows its true colors on you after a while. It's amazing how a proper, normal relationship changes you - for the better, infinitely.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:39 pm

Kaizy wrote:

pokerface

how fucking popufur are you
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:39 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

pokerface

how fucking popufur are you
Not in the slightest...I just attract creepers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAWW thread 2
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next