General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAWW thread 2

Go down 
+18
Lucy
Jesusfish
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox
Yuzani
Riv
Kaizy
katmandu
Darkwing
Wolf-Bone
Pliio
Brace
Taz
Daisy The Bunny
Zenia
greg-the-fox
Lunar
MiloTime
blackfuredfox
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

BAWW thread 2 - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:38 pm

Past experience has taught me it's not really possible or even desirable when you consider what it means. And what it means is in a sense, you're like a second-tier boyfriend with pretty much none of the benefits, but all the crap and then some. So if you like having someone you never have sex with and most likely don't even hang out with anymore calling you up regularly to dump all their problems on you and talk about their current relationship in greater detail than you need or want to hear, yeah, go for it.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:04 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Past experience has taught me it's not really possible or even desirable when you consider what it means. And what it means is in a sense, you're like a second-tier boyfriend with pretty much none of the benefits, but all the crap and then some. So if you like having someone you never have sex with and most likely don't even hang out with anymore calling you up regularly to dump all their problems on you and talk about their current relationship in greater detail than you need or want to hear, yeah, go for it.

Apparently some women actually think we mean it when we say we care about their feelings. Dumb cunts! They should know that the only thing we get out of the relationship is sex! If we're not getting that we don't care about their problems. DUH!!1!1111one1!one(2phi - √5)(0.9 recurring)
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:59 pm

StareMoar wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

Apparently some women actually think we mean it when we say we care about their feelings. Dumb cunts! They should know that the only thing we get out of the relationship is sex! If we're not getting that we don't care about their problems. DUH!!1!1111one1!one(2phi - √5)(0.9 recurring)

The whole "caring about feelings" thing is a two-way street. The less regard they show for yours, I think the more you bring the grief on yourself the longer you continue to have anything to do with them. Like, in my case with that example (and in my defense, I was 14 at the time) if they'd been seeing someone else for a good month before they finally tell you, and as an added bonus decide to tell you the day before school starts (which I'm so sure wasn't at all the entire idea for the sake of maximum drama), frankly it was stupid to have had anything to do with her after that. The fact that she no longer wanted anything to do with me once it became evident some months later that I'd more or less moved on, my balls had grown back and I was cautiously playing the field again I think kinda proves my point.
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:54 am

I always stay friends with the people I have gone out with.

Maybe that's because my feelings degrade to friend as soon as they break up with me.
Back to top Go down
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Humor : I've got balls of cotton.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:27 pm

Taz wrote:
I always stay friends with the people I have gone out with.

Maybe that's because my feelings degrade to friend as soon as they break up with me.
I do it because they become friends with benefits at that point xD
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:47 pm

so caffeine slows down metabolism, and the only tea I can ever find is caffeinated. all I drink is tea. all day. all night. a jar and a half of tea a day. short term is healthy, but apparently long term, it has diuretic effects. it's like nothing is ever fucking healthy.
Back to top Go down
melomeltsinmilosmouth

melomeltsinmilosmouth

Humor : Alex's penis

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:50 am

MiloTime wrote:
so caffeine slows down metabolism, and the only tea I can ever find is caffeinated. all I drink is tea. all day. all night. a jar and a half of tea a day. short term is healthy, but apparently long term, it has diuretic effects. it's like nothing is ever fucking healthy.

decaffeinated tea is hard to find? I always see it all over the store shelves.

and you should be doing more water/less tea. it's not even that good if you're always downing it.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:04 pm

My teacher must be bipolar, half the time she yells at me for getting stuff wrong and not meeting her incredibly high expectations and the other half of the time she praises me to the point where it's embarrassing pokerface

And even when she tears me apart infront of the whole class and tells me my stuff is terrible, she gives me a B- anyway because she enjoys fucking with me I guess? Seriously?

My brain is full of fuck and my self esteem is having mood swings... Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:34 pm

melomethis wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

and you should be doing more water/less tea. it's not even that good if you're always downing it.

oh ok then. *two years later, scientists discover water is bad for you*

WHAT THE FUCK ELSE IS NEW Y U NO?

no but seriously, out of all the beverages that ISN'T just water, what IS healthy? I mean the first thing I think of when I hear "healthy drink" is tea. and since that can go straight to hell, wtf else is healthy?
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:40 pm

MiloTime wrote:
no but seriously, out of all the beverages that ISN'T just water, what IS healthy? I mean the first thing I think of when I hear "healthy drink" is tea. and since that can go straight to hell, wtf else is healthy?

You just have to use some common sense and moderation, even water can kill you if you drink too much and because X is healthy in small amounts that doesn't mean that more of that thing is also healthy, because there are downsides to everything, and if you increase something positive you are also increasing the negative qualities of that same thing.
Come on, think about it Seriously?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:43 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

You just have to use some common sense and moderation, even water can kill you if you drink too much and because X amount of something is healthy that doesn't mean that X(Y) is also healthy. (Y = quantity)
Come on, think about it Seriously?

I know this, but.....

I can't drink LESS tea. ugh FUCK, this is hard. seriously, smokers aren't as addicted to cigarettes as I am, to tea Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:45 pm

MiloTime wrote:
melomethis wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

The dose makes the poison. You can technically overdose on pretty much anything, vitamins, minerals, even water. Health is mostly based on dietary balance, sanitation, and luck. We're a pretty resilient species, though — we've been known to thrive on diets of mostly potatoes for multiple generations.

It's just that we've figured out to get lots and lots of sugar and put it all in one place, that's most of the problem. It's supplemented by other dietary imbalances which are caused by convenience and cost management.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:49 pm

MyLittleRivvy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
melomethis wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

The dose makes the poison. You can technically overdose on pretty much anything, vitamins, minerals, even water. Health is mostly based on dietary balance, sanitation, and luck. We're a pretty resilient species, though — we've been known to thrive on diets of mostly potatoes for multiple generations.

It's just that we've figured out to get lots and lots of sugar and put it all in one place, that's most of the problem. It's supplemented by other dietary imbalances which are caused by convenience and cost management.

I know... I need balance. but tell me, I drink about a gallon jar of tea a day. is that too much?

edit: wow no. more like a two gallon jar.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:52 pm

MiloTime wrote:
I know... I need balance. but tell me, I drink about a gallon jar of tea a day. is that too much?

How is your ass not bleeding? That's basically like taking a whole box of laxitives pokerface
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:55 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

How is your ass not bleeding? That's basically like taking a whole box of laxitives pokerface

murr? pokerface

don't judge me Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:56 pm

if it helps, I googled the jar that I have, and it's only a gallon and a half Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 4:06 pm

I was gonna say, but Riv already pointed out, that even too much water can kill you. Sometimes I get in the habit of drinking around 6L of water a day... that is a 1.5gal I think. I feel ill when I do that though.

I pretty much drink... water. Sometimes I will mix it with a Crystal Light packet for flavoring. It has 4 calories and 1g of sugar per 250ml (one cup). Or, if I am feeling like something fizzy, I grab a Cascade Ice drink which has 2 calories and 0g of sugar per 591ml (a little more than two cups).

Though sometimes I will have milk (I don't buy it much) or a cup of tea or hot chocolate/iced cappucino from Tim Hortons... but not often.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zenia/
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 4:08 pm

I know too much is a bad thing, I just always ignored how MUCH is considered too much. I guess I like to pretend the amount I drink is just fine pokerface
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 4:09 pm

You're better off than me, anyway. I've been known to drink three mountain dews in one sitting.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 4:11 pm

MyLittleRivvy wrote:
You're better off than me, anyway. I've been known to drink three mountain dews in one sitting.

mountain dew is the one thing I'd toss tea aside, to drink. megusta

I just don't drink it often.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 4:13 pm

MiloTime wrote:

I drank some today
It's one of those things I honestly don't really like the taste of but the caffeine makes me want to keep drinking it Seriously?
It seems like it's less carbonated than coke, I can drink it faster
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 4:16 pm

MiloTime wrote:
MyLittleRivvy wrote:

Yeah, it's pretty great, but it's not too good for you. Ingredients are basically;

Sugar (first ingredient, so you know there's more of this than anything else.)
Different kind of sugar (okay seriously?)
Orange Juice (wait what? how? why? Does this make it healthy-ish?)
Citric acid (not enough in the orange juice I guess.)
Sugar (I don't even...)
Something with bromine in it (can turn your skin orange in sufficient doses)
Caffeine
Rhubarb
Diced Rhubarb
All-Purpose granulated rhubarb
one large rhubarb
electric needle injector driver.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 4:17 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
don't really like the taste of

I will fuck you until you don't enjoy it Seriously?
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 4:22 pm

MiloTime wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:

It tastes like fairy jizz
(no seriously, way too much citric acid, same problem with Smirnoff Ice except that's like 10x worse)
It's almost like a chemical kind of taste, totally unnatural.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 4:24 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:

It tastes like fairy jizz

dammit greg

I'll suffocate you with fairy jizz Y U NO? (or my jizz, but what's the difference, OHOHO)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAWW thread 2
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next