General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAWW thread 2

Go down 
+18
Lucy
Jesusfish
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox
Yuzani
Riv
Kaizy
katmandu
Darkwing
Wolf-Bone
Pliio
Brace
Taz
Daisy The Bunny
Zenia
greg-the-fox
Lunar
MiloTime
blackfuredfox
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

BAWW thread 2 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:10 pm

on a more fucked up note (nsfw... seriously, NSFW)

I hate how when you masturbate, and the closer you get to climax, the balls get pulled up and it feels uncomfortable if you move around too much, as if they're going to pull up into your stomach... which is a VERY unpleasant feeling

yes, this is a bawww. a very fucked up and weird bawww.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:36 pm

My fursuit won't be done in time for Abbey Road on the River. I'll have to wait 'til next year to wear it. Okay.jpg But it'll be done before I enlist, so I can still go out in suit and stuff. Maybe tag along with Dusty someplace.
Back to top Go down
melomeltsinmilosmouth

melomeltsinmilosmouth

Humor : Alex's penis

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:53 pm

MiloTime wrote:

I hate how when you masturbate, and the closer you get to climax, the balls get pulled up and it feels uncomfortable if you move around too much, as if they're going to pull up into your stomach... which is a VERY unpleasant feeling

pull them back down
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:55 pm

melomethis wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

pull them back down

while I'm going at it? I'm too focused. it ruins the happy ending
Back to top Go down
melomeltsinmilosmouth

melomeltsinmilosmouth

Humor : Alex's penis

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:01 pm

MiloTime wrote:
melomethis wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

pull them back down

so pull them down before you go into focus mode. DONT let THem move
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:04 pm

melomethis wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
melomethis wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

pull them back down

so pull them down before you go into focus mode. DONT let THem move

would you hold them for me? :V
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:04 pm

Fuck you, work. I wanna see my girlfriend. Stop being a chode and keeping us apart.

Subway is a beaver-dam.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:08 pm

I've been feeling so angry lately. I need something to take out this fucking anger, but I can't think of anything.

how a pacifist takes out anger: he does nothing apparently, and let's it get worse and worse
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:13 pm

I was supposed to start work today...but the orientation got postponed

...at this rate, I should start earning money sometime next November Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:14 pm

Kaizy wrote:
next November Not a single fuck wa

lucky pokerface
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:15 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
next November Not a single fuck wa

lucky pokerface
I JUST WANNA START, ITS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK ;w;
Ive been at this with the same place for almost 2 months now
Im finally hired, and they postpone my start date
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:29 pm

MiloTime wrote:
I've been feeling so angry lately. I need something to take out this fucking anger, but I can't think of anything.

how a pacifist takes out anger: he does nothing apparently, and let's it get worse and worse

The only thing that works for me is detachment. Just try to stop caring about whatever it is that's angering you, and stop having expectations about it. Just let it be. Try to focus on other things. Positive things. Eventually, the manual effort of ignoring it will be replaced by an actual apathy.

Of course, some people would call that repression, and say it's not healthy. What am I, a psychologist?

pokerface
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:49 pm

StareMoar wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

The only thing that works for me is detachment. Just try to stop caring about whatever it is that's angering you, and stop having expectations about it. Just let it be. Try to focus on other things. Positive things. Eventually, the manual effort of ignoring it will be replaced by an actual apathy.

Of course, some people would call that repression, and say it's not healthy. What am I, a psychologist?

pokerface

I don't want to keep bringing it up, but I don't know how to explain how I feel ever since my dad's passing. it's like I should feel a certain way, but I don't. and it pisses me off because if I felt remorse, I'd probably be able to get over it soon, but the fact is, I'm not feeling the way a normal person would feel about their father dying. it's monstrous.
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:52 am

StareMoar wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

pokerface
That would be because it is unhealthy, detachment can lead to disassociation, disassociation can lead to DID, believe me those things can be really stressful. As cool as watching your body move on it's own and hearing the thoughts and voices that come with it is not cool at all and it is actually pretty terrifying. o_o

I'm not a psychologist though, I just carry around a text book and research stuff for reports in English, I finished Psychology 11&12 AP and the exam for college level psych. Woot!
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:02 am

Taz wrote:
StareMoar wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

pokerface
That would be because it is unhealthy, detachment can lead to disassociation, disassociation can lead to DID, believe me those things can be really stressful. As cool as watching your body move on it's own and hearing the thoughts and voices that come with it is not cool at all and it is actually pretty terrifying. o_o

I'm not a psychologist though, I just carry around a text book and research stuff for reports in English, I finished Psychology 11&12 AP and the exam for college level psych. Woot!

I never understood why depression causes dissociation. it seems more like a personality disorder, than a stress disorder. then again, I don't know much about what it does to you, so... it sounds cool to be honest lol.
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:06 am

MiloTime wrote:
Taz wrote:
StareMoar wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

pokerface

I never understood why depression causes dissociation. it seems more like a personality disorder, than a stress disorder. then again, I don't know much about what it does to you, so... it sounds cool to be honest lol.
It's because some people try to "Travel/escape" from their problems. Like they leave their body and block it out. They ignore the problem so well they actually mentally displace themselves from their surroundings. They continue to function, but it isn't them.

Like Disassociation is not a personality disorder, Bipolar is a personality disorder disassociation has its own categorization.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:56 pm

walk up to store. apply for job. turn in application. go home. wait for call. don't get job

*3 years later*

walk up to store. apply for job. turn in application. go home. wait for call. don't get job
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:09 pm

So I just got back from spring break
We're building models in the architecture class, my teacher's all like whatever you do don't glue anything permanently, I want to inspect what you have blah blah blah
And I'm like Not a single fuck wa *does some work but nowhere near finishing*
And today she's like LOL JK IT'S DUE WEDNESDAY lol trollface lol trollface lol trollface

Well I'll say goodbye to the A I had in that class pokerface
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:57 pm

Ive been getting some weird sporadic chest pains today
I am now legit panicking
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:11 pm

Kaizy wrote:
I am now legit panicking

I'm surprised I haven't had a heart attack yet. I have all sorts of weird things I can't even explain. none of them hurt persay... it's just scary when it happens.

like once or twice a week, my heart will randomly start beating really slowly, and it get's hard to breath for a second, then it starts rapidly beating, and I get lightheaded. nothing causes it... it just happens randomly.

another weird thing I can't explain is every now and then, whenever I move my head, I get this severe shock going down my neck, and I feel paralyzed for a second.

I have no idea wtf this shit is, but it worries me :\
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:21 pm

That shit does worry me
So much so that I panic, get severely paranoid that Im going to die, and I sit there for hours not doing anything to see if Im going to die or not
I also look up my symptoms and start thinking I have every terrible thing known to man
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:30 pm

Kaizy wrote:
That shit does worry me
So much so that I panic, get severely paranoid that Im going to die, and I sit there for hours not doing anything to see if Im going to die or not
I also look up my symptoms and start thinking I have every terrible thing known to man

lol I do that too. that's how I found out I have (or at least diagnosed myself with) chiari malformation. some bullshit pressure buildup in the skull where whenever you laugh or yawn, it ends up hurting like a bitch in the back of your head.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:33 pm

Kaizy wrote:
I am now legit panicking
I've been having chest pains too, because of spray glue Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:34 pm

I'm not a Skyrim virgin anymore. Okay.jpg I'll go hide my shame.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:35 pm

Lunar wrote:
I'm not a Skyrim virgin anymore. Okay.jpg I'll go hide my shame.

you won't be as ashamed as I will should the day come, I turn brony. (which I'm 99% sure will never happen Not a single fuck wa )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAWW thread 2
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next