General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition

Go down 
+19
Ark Rotarl
Joeyyy
Barnabus
Monochrome Kanon
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox
8-bit
Skittle
Wolf-Bone
blackfuredfox
Kaizy
Daisy The Bunny
Riv
MiloTime
katmandu
Lunar
Zenia
Brace
greg-the-fox
Taz
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:25 pm

I.... I think it's telling me that I should move to tokyo... inglip
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:41 pm

MiloTime wrote:

That's never a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:42 pm

Moving to one of the most expensive cities on earth in a country with one of the highest unemployment rates and the most demanding working cultures with no language skills and no job prospects?

Oh, also they're entirely ethnically homogeneous and any foreigner is either an exotic novelty or a threat to their way of life (EG, Japanese view people from most southeast asian countries the way rednecks view mexicans, only several times worse)

Last edited by Brace on Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:44 pm

MyLittleRivvy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

That's never a bad idea.

other than the fact that the cheapest places you'll find, run you about 70,000 yen (around $800) :V
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:44 pm

Brace wrote:
Moving to one of the most expensive cities on earth in a country with one of the highest unemployment rates and the most demanding working cultures with no language skills and no job prospects?

But he can speaka engrish.

Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:08 pm

MyLittleRivvy wrote:
Brace wrote:

But he can speaka engrish.

Not a single fuck wa
This is true.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:11 pm

Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:15 pm

Well, life is looking better. Ill be moving next month, I have good chances of being a Naval nuclear engineer, and my grades are getting better. Also may have some work coming up soon here. Shit ain't to bad.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:16 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
The Photoshop CS6 Public Beta just came out

General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 11 PukeRainbows

Video Spam:
Spoiler:

Can I keep the beta until the end of time?
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:17 pm

Kaizy wrote:

"for a limited time"

I don't even have CS5 Okay.jpg
Maybe I should just wait until CS7 Not a single fuck wa
It will probably allow you to manipulate images with your thoughts
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:25 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:

And then, photo editing moved into the realm of things computers do for us. All the painters of the world gave a collective sigh, as they realized that they were next.
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:27 pm

I would buy photoshop if it allowed for thought manipulation.
OH THE IMAGES I COULD CREATE.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:29 pm

MyLittleRivvy wrote:
And then, photo editing moved into the realm of things computers do for us. All the painters of the world gave a collective sigh, as they realized that they were next.

Speaking of that...

Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:29 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

"for a limited time"

I don't even have CS5 Okay.jpg
Maybe I should just wait until CS7 Not a single fuck wa
It will probably allow you to manipulate images with your thoughts
If I cant keep it, its of no use to me
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

greg-the-fox wrote:
MyLittleRivvy wrote:

Speaking of that...

It's times like this I'm glad I'm not an artist!

Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:43 pm

I am not on my computer, so I will look at those videos later maybe. I am at my sisters place. We are hanging out until her roommate gets home so she is off of babysitting duty, then we will go to SuperStore.

Anyway, the first place is TINY! It has a nice outdoor space, though my bed will only fit into one of the rooms and there was no storage at all. The second place (my sisters complex) is nice though. The place has SO MUCH ROOM and even a huge storage closet. The bedrooms are equal as well and a good size. The rent is also $100 cheaper! So we filled out the application and I will drop it off on my way out of here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zenia/
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:46 pm

I fail at photo editing, so I'll just stick with CS5
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:48 pm

lol I love crazies.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:40 pm

I wish they'd make a way for you to find NPC villages in minecraft without mods. I've been placing torches all over the fucking world just in case I get lost Seriously?
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:46 pm

MiloTime wrote:
I wish they'd make a way for you to find NPC villages in minecraft without mods. I've been placing torches all over the fucking world just in case I get lost Seriously?

You still play Minecraft? Not a single fuck wa That's soooo 2011
Nah I need to get back into it... but the new mob AI scares me inglip
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:16 pm

MiloTime wrote:
You just have to keep searching for em
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:47 pm

Kaizy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

I spent the last two weeks fortifying a house, with a bunch of items stored in chests.... I'd have to continuously explore until I find a village, go all the way back and forth, taking items. it's too much work Y U NO?
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:58 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

I spent the last two weeks fortifying a house, with a bunch of items stored in chests.... I'd have to continuously explore until I find a village, go all the way back and forth, taking items. it's too much work Y U NO?
you need a magic railroad
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:16 pm

Brace wrote:

Oh, also they're entirely ethnically homogeneous and any foreigner is either an exotic novelty or a threat to their way of life (EG, Japanese view people from most southeast asian countries the way rednecks view mexicans, only several times worse)

I fucking hate that so much. I have a hard time even articulating the visceral kind of response I have to this fetishism of human beings and everything from their culture, which I guess is sort of natural (wouldn't really have art and music without that) to their physical traits like hair and skin tone. It renders people something less than human, like animals in a zoo. And this is half the problem I have with multiculturalism. Ironically, in Canada, if you say this most assume it's because you're racist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next