General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition

Go down 
+19
Ark Rotarl
Joeyyy
Barnabus
Monochrome Kanon
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox
8-bit
Skittle
Wolf-Bone
blackfuredfox
Kaizy
Daisy The Bunny
Riv
MiloTime
katmandu
Lunar
Zenia
Brace
greg-the-fox
Taz
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:34 pm

Riv wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Riv wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
well I'm a pacifist, so.... could you be the one to beat the living hell out of foxy boy? I think I'd love to see this more than wolfbone Mother Of God!

I'm kind of a pacifist too.

Oh well, I guess Foxy Boy could just beat the living crap out of himself while we record it. I bet it would get lots of youtube views.

I'd pay to see it

Oh, we could make money! How long of an ad do you think we can we put before it on Youtube?

psh, make it one of those 2:30 long ads.... and make it un-skippable.

no you know what, make the video the ad! that way, everybody who watches their random youtube video's will be forced to look at it. fuck yeah
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:43 pm

MiloTime wrote:
psh, make it one of those 2:30 long ads.... and make it un-skippable.

I knew that people had a strong desire to see Foxy Boy get his ass kicked, but 2:30? That's amazing. We'll literally earn millions of cents in this business venture!
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:47 pm

Someone had a bumper sticker that said PerĂ¹, it was in script though and it REALLY looked like it said Penis lol
Eh, it's kind of hard to explain unless I drew it, so just take my word for it
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:00 pm

My breathing is still shallow as fuck to the point where I can watch my heart beating in my chest. My heart rate is at 96 BPM and im just sitting here. The fuck?
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:14 pm

Have you found any ways to lower your blood pressure? Moving out should help with that. Get away from those fucktard kids and your sisters.
Back to top Go down
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Humor : I've got balls of cotton.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:17 pm

Well the results are in, you fucking bellends.

I was only able to find 1 group of people playing soccer, I probably had the ball for about 3 minutes and then I got tired of those slow asses trying to catch me.

Luckily I also brought some paper, tape and a black marker!

My first victim was a builder, I walked up with my binder and said "I've got some documents your foreman asked me to deliver to you"

-hands piece of paper reading "PRICK"-

I don't think he found it quite as funny as I did because he chased me down the whole street xD

Then I went to Bobby O'brian's, the Irish pub and slapped a sign reading "free sex show today" in the window.

Just down the street is another pub called "Mc'abes". Again, I went inside and slapped a sign on the window reading "We have sex with all our beer fountains"

Then I went to a bus terminal and told a random guy that a woman -points to one- asked me to give him a message, and I handed him a piece of paper reading "POLE SMOKER"

"Fuck you asshole"
"Your welcome at my place any time, you fucking pole smoker!"

Lastly I went into a church and put up a sign in the window that said "ALL MALE DANCERS EVERY FRIDAY AND SATURDAY"

That one was definitely the best xD

Oh, and I'd like to ad in that the chances of people trying to fight me are very low, I'm not like huge and strong, but I've got some muscles and I'm taller than most guys, which would definitely make me think about fighting me if I were somebody else xD
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:28 pm

foxy_boy wrote:
Well the results are in, you fucking bellends.

I was only able to find 1 group of people playing soccer, I probably had the ball for about 3 minutes and then I got tired of those slow asses trying to catch me.

Luckily I also brought some paper, tape and a black marker!

My first victim was a builder, I walked up with my binder and said "I've got some documents your foreman asked me to deliver to you"

-hands piece of paper reading "PRICK"-

I don't think he found it quite as funny as I did because he chased me down the whole street xD

Then I went to Bobby O'brian's, the Irish pub and slapped a sign reading "free sex show today" in the window.

Just down the street is another pub called "Mc'abes". Again, I went inside and slapped a sign on the window reading "We have sex with all our beer fountains"

Then I went to a bus terminal and told a random guy that a woman -points to one- asked me to give him a message, and I handed him a piece of paper reading "POLE SMOKER"

"Fuck you asshole"
"Your welcome at my place any time, you fucking pole smoker!"

Lastly I went into a church and put up a sign in the window that said "ALL MALE DANCERS EVERY FRIDAY AND SATURDAY"

That one was definitely the best xD

Oh, and I'd like to ad in that the chances of people trying to fight me are very low, I'm not like huge and strong, but I've got some muscles and I'm taller than most guys, which would definitely make me think about fighting me if I were somebody else xD

you have terrible sense of humor Not a single fuck wa

you're just... bad at everything :V
Back to top Go down
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:31 pm

MiloTime wrote:
you have terrible sense of humor Not a single fuck wa

you're just... bad at everything :V
That ain't true, I bet I'm better at most things than you are.

Y'know like sex and repairing things and cooking... Essential skills xD

But yes, my humor is terrible :V

Why does everyone want to see me get beaten up? What did I ever do to you?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:36 pm

foxy_boy wrote:

Why does everyone want to see me get beaten up? What did I ever do to you?

well I'm sure the people you pissed off as you described in your last post might enjoy seeing said thing.

not to mention, just about every gay man who see's what a terrible gay stereotype you are Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:40 pm

I totally forget what I was about to post so I'll just post that I forgot what I was going to post pokerface
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:41 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
I totally forget what I was about to post so I'll just post that I forgot what I was going to post pokerface

I left this on tab, and came back, forgetting what my reply to your post was going to be

Mother Of God!
Back to top Go down
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:42 pm

Hey I'm not overly flamboyant, just a little bit.

Besides if anyone has a problem with me being a stereotype they can just suck it, in my mind any gay guy who gets mad about another guy being a "stereotype" is obviously insecure with the fact he's gay, and he feels like he owes society something for allowing it.

If someone is hating on gays, they're going to do it regardless of what you act like.

Besides, looking bad is all in your head :V
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:44 pm

MiloTime wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:

I left this on tab, and came back, forgetting what my reply to your post was going to be

Mother Of God!

OH GOD IT'S CONTAGIOUS inglip
Back to top Go down
Skittle

Skittle

Humor : The One and Only

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:48 pm

Time to drink in my friend's honor. And cry my eyes out.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:59 pm

Skittle wrote:
Time to drink in my friend's honor. And cry my eyes out.
I'm almost always online if you need someone to talk to. Just PM me if you'd like.

FUCK I suck at sewing.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:25 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:

Congratulations of making such a time-wasting and incestuous post. It really captures the spirit of the thread.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:39 pm

Lowe's is offering me $8.99/hour, 39 hours a week, as a seasonal loader. My ex has worked at another tool store for three years and makes $8.37.

Oh, how the turn tables. Awww Yeaaah
Back to top Go down
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:40 pm

That's shit money :/

Minimum wage is Canada is $10.50 (which is shitty pay being minimum wage)

Your dollar is currently worth 0.0016 cents more than ours.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:43 pm

foxy_boy wrote:

The trollionaires need that extra $2.00 an hour to increase the size of their caviar piles.

They don't eat it. They just collect it.
Back to top Go down
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:48 pm

Riv wrote:
foxy_boy wrote:

The trollionaires need that extra $2.00 an hour to increase the size of their caviar piles.

They don't eat it. They just collect it.

Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:00 pm

I get $13/hr. I started at $8/hr 6 years ago (when minimum wage was still that low) though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zenia/
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:05 pm

Minimum wage here is only $7.25, so a jump up to $9 is pretty damn awesome. Especially for as little training as I've had for the position. Not that I need much of that... I'm gonna be pushing carts and hauling lumber. And I'll be all buff and cut and sexy. megusta
Back to top Go down
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:36 pm

Lunar wrote:
I'm gonna be pushing carts and hauling lumber. And I'll be all buff and cut and sexy. megusta
You know, I was talking to Jeff last night, and I brought up an interesting topic...

(Please don't get mad at me xD)

"You know... It's usually not visible if a guy is gay or not... But ironically with lesbians it seems to be the other way around"

"Yeah because they look like fucking lumberjacks"

"Well not all of them, some are just like regular girls appearance wise"
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:44 pm

I don't consider myself a butch or a bull-dyke. If anything, I'm a chapstick lesbian and really on the tomboy side. I love women like that. megusta They retain a feminine appearance, while not being a whiny little cunt who thinks she deserves everything and acts like a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:57 pm

foxy_boy wrote:
Lunar wrote:
I'm gonna be pushing carts and hauling lumber. And I'll be all buff and cut and sexy. megusta
You know, I was talking to Jeff last night, and I brought up an interesting topic...

(Please don't get mad at me xD)

"You know... It's usually not visible if a guy is gay or not... But ironically with lesbians it seems to be the other way around"

"Yeah because they look like fucking lumberjacks"

"Well not all of them, some are just like regular girls appearance wise"

1) Broad sweeping generalization.
2) Except not always.
3) Profit.

Cool story bro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next