General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessions thread

Go down 
+34
XoPachi
Ouiji
Percy
Sam 007 NL
Monochrome Kanon
tallylol
AthenaiS
SirRob
Vega
Zaraphayx
Tank Abuse
Butterflygoddess
Maya
Kaiser
Jesusfish
katmandu
Zoe
Lucy
Lucan
Lemonchronicles
Aetius
jcstinks
blackfuredfox
Riv
Brace
melomeltsinmilosmouth
Daisy The Bunny
Kaizy
Wolf-Bone
Zenia
Taz
greg-the-fox
Lunar
MiloTime
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

Confessions thread - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:59 pm

I like dripping hot candle wax

Back to top Go down
jcstinks

jcstinks

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 4:07 pm

I use being gay as a ploy to get chicks.

Years back my ex-boyfriend used to live with his family. They didn't really care for me much on account of I was bagging their son and didn't want me staying around overnight.

His sister was all, "oh, don't go out in the cold, come hide in my bed I mean you're so gay it's okay."

( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Last edited by jcstinks on Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I wanted to add a spicy story.)
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:05 pm

jcstinks wrote:

Years back my ex-boyfriend used to live with his family. They didn't really care for me much on account of I was bagging their son and didn't want me staying around overnight.

His sister was all, "oh, don't go out in the cold, come hide in my bed I mean you're so gay it's okay."

( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

it's ok. we use being gay to steal your girlfriends by listening to them bitch about you
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:27 pm

jcstinks wrote:

( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

What a player.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:34 pm

jcstinks wrote:

( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

11/10
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 10:50 pm

jcstinks wrote:

( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

pokerface Creepy.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:02 am

Butterflygoddess wrote:
jcstinks wrote:

( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

pokerface Creepy.
Glad Im not the only one who thought so
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
jcstinks

jcstinks

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 11:53 pm

Looks like I just got

[ ] TOLD
[ ] TAILHOLED
[X] KNIGHTS OF THE TOLD REPUBLIC
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 11:46 pm

jcstinks wrote:
Looks like I just got

[ ] TOLD
[ ] TAILHOLED
[X] KNIGHTS OF THE TOLD REPUBLIC
Oh you.
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:10 am

I think everyone new that I meet hates me automatically, and that keeps me from trying to get to know people better. Even online sometimes...
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 4:24 pm

Lucan wrote:
I think everyone new that I meet hates me automatically, and that keeps me from trying to get to know people better. Even online sometimes...

everyone I know in RL basically said this to me:

"the first time I met you, I didn't like you. then after I got to know you, I thought you were really cool."

I guess I make a bad first impression, but ultimately make for a good friend. maybe that's the same for you. give it time, and I'm sure people will warm up to you.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:32 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Lucan wrote:

"the first time I met you, I didn't like you. then after I got to know you, I thought you were really cool."

I guess I make a bad first impression, but ultimately make for a good friend. maybe that's the same for you. give it time, and I'm sure people will warm up to you.

I'll be straight with you, I literally thought the same exact thing. And Impact's reasons for trolling you being right on the money with my initial impression of you did not help.

But for me...I'm probably the opposite. I get obnoxious over time. I don't know why I haven't been cursed out yet. Not even on FAF by the most arrogant douche licks high ranking people. lol
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:41 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Lucan wrote:

I don't really know what I'm doing either. I want to try and make friends with some people but I just don't know how to break the ice. I also constantly feel like I'm annoying when I do try. Actually I feel like I am all the time, but I do pick up friends. I have a few really good ones, but I'd like to be more social. Right now I just act coldly towards anyone I don't know, IRL.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser

Kaiser

Humor : Thoughtful

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:10 pm

Lucan wrote:
I don't really know what I'm doing either. I want to try and make friends with some people but I just don't know how to break the ice. I also constantly feel like I'm annoying when I do try. Actually I feel like I am all the time, but I do pick up friends. I have a few really good ones, but I'd like to be more social. Right now I just act coldly towards anyone I don't know, IRL.

You took my words there, sir.
it's not easy being the silent type.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:10 am

XoPachi wrote:

I'll be straight with you, I literally thought the same exact thing. And Impact's reasons for trolling you being right on the money with my initial impression of you did not help.

But for me...I'm probably the opposite. I get obnoxious over time. I don't know why I haven't been cursed out yet. Not even on FAF by the most arrogant douche licks high ranking people. lol

you follow his words about me a little too closely. half the things he claimed about me would make a serial killer look like a saint. it's done with. it's over. I don't see him anymore. but whatever, believe him if you want. I'm sure everyone else does. whatever he says about me now is purely obsession... then again, it's always been that way with him.

besides, what I said doesn't really apply to the internet. plenty of people still hate me, let alone this place. it's more or less RL people. I think the internet works the opposite way for me actually. they start out liking me, then start hating me, lol. but that's ok, I have certain people that stick with me.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:52 pm

yeah, i has a confession n shit

ayight, check this shit out, bitches. my confessions be the followin'

i confesses that i am a proud heterosexual male, a proud anglo-saxon male. that means i be proud of both my penis, which i stick in womens and my white skin and the european heritage that borned it. and since i'm both a heterosexual (the right kind of) male and a white (the right kind) of male, that means i'm twice a man.

now i knows i said i wasn't back up in this motherfucker, but i ain't sayin' i back
cuz i never left

so fuck you. this be a free country and can't nobody tell me shit. bitches

praise tha 12 gauge.
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:54 pm

Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:55 pm

Confessions thread - Page 27 3356767072
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:51 am

I confess I have never watched Dr. Who.

I just know all I do about from bronies (who are also big fans) and Linkara.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:55 am

Butterflygoddess wrote:
I just know all I do about from bronies

In my experience, that actually gets you pretty far. There's a cool whovian who hangs around the MLP subreddit, his magnificent collection of Dr. Who reaction gifs inspired me to watch the program.

Now I'm so British that I refer to shows as 'programs'.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:57 am

I watched two episodes and stopped.

Wasn't made for me, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:58 am

Riv wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:
I just know all I do about from bronies

In my experience, that actually gets you pretty far. There's a cool whovian who hangs around the MLP subreddit, his magnificent collection of Dr. Who reaction gifs inspired me to watch the program.

Now I'm so British that I refer to shows as 'programs'.

It's a cute show. I like the concept but it does sound a smidge cheesy. Sorta a Star Trek Generations tone imo.

But I might have to watch it one day. >.> I want that questionmark cane.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:39 am

Butterflygoddess wrote:

It's a cute show. I like the concept but it does sound a smidge cheesy. Sorta a Star Trek Generations tone imo.

But I might have to watch it one day. >.> I want that questionmark cane.

Question mark cane? That's some old-school stuff right there. That was 7, I believe, and the oldest I've watched is 8.

Zaraphayx wrote:
I watched two episodes and stopped.

Wasn't made for me, I guess.

The first two of the 9th Doctor, or just two at random? The first two were definitely not the best. The first season gets pretty damn good towards the end, though.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Maya

Maya

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:41 am

I like dicks
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:48 am

Riv wrote:

The first two of the 9th Doctor, or just two at random? The first two were definitely not the best. The first season gets pretty damn good towards the end, though.

The one with David Tennant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessions thread
Page 27 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next