General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 13

Go down 
+15
Lucy
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox
melomeltsinmilosmouth
Brace
Lunar
Zenia
Kellie Gator
Taz
Kaizy
Lucan
Wolf-Bone
greg-the-fox
Riv
blackfuredfox
MiloTime
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

General Time Wasting Thread 13 - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:40 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
Riv wrote:
Someone forced a laptop like that on me as a gift. It sucks so hardcore. Especially when you try to put your laptop, you know, in your lap? Basically, the plug jabs into your pelvo-dickular region and you have to hold it way too far away to actually use it properly.

Well that's one bad thing Apple did with my laptop, the optical drive is on the front. So I go to spit a CD out, realize it's on my lap and has no room, go OH SHIT and move it away quickly. But I hardly ever use the optical drive anyway so who cares. And anyway the newer models have it on the right side, which is where 99% of laptops have it.
Also I miss the old iBooks where you could just take the whole keyboard off by pushing down on two clips. That was pretty hardcore awesome. But now you have to do brain surgery to get anything off an Apple product Not a single fuck wa

Yeah, but there really isn't any good place for a disk drive on a laptop. Even on the right side, the disk has to navigate around my pants. It's even worse when there's an actual tray to deal with. I'm always afraid I'm gonna snap the poor thing off.

The iBooks were pretty win. Practically indestructible, decent ergonomics... But the batteries never seemed to last long enough. I was too young to actually remember how many hours I got, but I carried three around every time I went somewhere with it, and I always ran out before I was done.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:47 pm

Lunar wrote:

douchenozzle vegan hipster behind me: "I'LL have a vegetarian sub." *snarky glare at me*

Fuck you people and your going green emu shit. *throws plastic water bottle on the ground*

so what you're saying is, you're going to intentionally liter just to spite environmentalists, and get all paranoid when people don't order meat at subway? isn't that a little bitter?

btw, I apologize in advance for defending environmentalists and vegetarians/vegans. I know that really pisses people like you off.

personally, I've never given a shit if someone eats meat. which is ironic, because the second someone notices I'm a vegetarian, they seem to lose their shit.

Last edited by MiloTime on Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:11 pm

No-one cares.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:16 pm

Thlayli wrote:
No-one cares.

you bitch and moan about someone's lifestyle, then all of a sudden, you don't care. ok then thlayli Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:18 pm

I can bitch and moan without caring.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:23 pm

ok well, this can't end well. (i.e., one vegetarian vs. an entire group of people who hate vegetarians)

so yea. I heard E3 sucked
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:29 pm

Poor you, being so victimized.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:30 pm

Thlayli wrote:

no, I'm ending an argument
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:32 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Lunar wrote:

douchenozzle vegan hipster behind me: "I'LL have a vegetarian sub." *snarky glare at me*

Fuck you people and your going green emu shit. *throws plastic water bottle on the ground*

so what you're saying is, you're going to intentionally liter just to spite environmentalists, and get all paranoid when people don't order meat at subway? isn't that a little bitter?

btw, I apologize in advance for defending environmentalists and vegetarians/vegans. I know that really pisses people like you off.

personally, I've never given a shit if someone eats meat. which is ironic, because the second someone notices I'm a vegetarian, they seem to lose their shit.
Way to fly off the handle there. Im sorry but theeres a difference between disagreeing with someone, then actively seeking out what they say then blowing it out of proportions with twisting of words and comparisions.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:33 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Thlayli wrote:

no, I'm ending an argument

Fuck you.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:44 pm

MiloTime wrote:

Well that's a surprise Not a single fuck wa
The entertainment industry is dying/dead
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:45 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

how so
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:18 pm

I justt left MEPS after taking the ASVAB and scored an 85 which means in a month or so ill be taking the test to qualify for Nuclear Engineer aboard a submarine or one of the aircraft carriers.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:27 pm

MiloTime wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

how so

Sequels.
Sequels EVERYWHERE!

Original content, what the hell is that? Not a single fuck wa
SHUT UP AND WATCH 3D EXPLOSIONS
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:32 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Lunar wrote:

I don't care about anyone else's diet. It's when they act all high and mighty because they think they're so much better than me. No one's picking on you personally.
MiloTime wrote:
I know that really pisses people like you off.
People like me? That was a really prickish thing to say. Seriously?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:38 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

how so

Sequels.
Sequels EVERYWHERE!

Original content, what the hell is that? Not a single fuck wa
SHUT UP AND WATCH 3D EXPLOSIONS

now that I think about it, games are "evolving" way too fast. I enjoy these new games, but unlike the older games, I probably won't go back to them.

I can't imagine people ever making another game that involves tension and suspense that also requires patience... everything is so fucking fast now a days, they think we don't have the patience to go looking for that key hidden somewhere in the room. or to backtrack to a previous room to solve a puzzle.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:39 pm

Lunar wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Lunar wrote:

I don't care about anyone else's diet. It's when they act all high and mighty because they think they're so much better than me. No one's picking on you personally.
MiloTime wrote:
I know that really pisses people like you off.
People like me? That was a really prickish thing to say. Seriously?

I understand lunar. I apologize for saying that.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:39 pm

Thank you.

Also I really hope I've been working down to a marginal 34% body fat, because if not, I will be so disappointed in myself.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:46 pm

MiloTime wrote:
now that I think about it, games are "evolving" way too fast. I enjoy these new games, but unlike the older games, I probably won't go back to them.

I can't imagine people ever making another game that involves tension and suspense that also requires patience... everything is so fucking fast now a days, they think we don't have the patience to go looking for that key hidden somewhere in the room. or to backtrack to a previous room to solve a puzzle.

Yeah, a lot of modern games are more like movies than games, with little to no replay value.
And they WANT it that way, the more time you spend replaying a game, the less time you'll spend buying MORE games!
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 6:59 pm

I dunno, the Wii U had some interesting things. ^_^
Like that Zombie Shooter, and the Asymmetric gameplay where the game pad holder plays a completely different role as opposed to everyone else in the game. I thought that looked like a lot of fun. I want to see what they do with it. :3
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:06 pm

Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:11 pm

Thlayli wrote:
Get in here >:C

http://www.mumuplayer.com/furrygtwf

I might later.

anyway, nintendo just... releases too much. I'd rather just go on ign one day and see that they've made the nintendo 3DSiLiteXL, or the nintendo WiiU2 (sponsored by Bono)
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:26 pm

Most of the time it's just to make things smaller, or bigger. I think it is just for personal preference.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:43 pm

Taz wrote:
Most of the time it's just to make things smaller, or bigger. I think it is just for personal preference.

That's what she said!
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Taz

Taz

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:59 pm

General Time Wasting Thread 13 - Page 39 Oh-you-dog
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 13
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next