General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.

Go down 
+6
MiloTime
Kaizy
greg-the-fox
blackfuredfox
Riv
8-bit
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:01 am

Kaizy wrote:
It was cute and fucking adorable, which is the problem. I have a serious soft spot for cute romance and shit like that. It just fucking depresses me to a point where I kind of feel like crying, but I cant make myself do it, so I just bottle that up along with all the other emotional garbage I bottle up. Theres a reason I refuse to date and avoid into relationship subjects.

Christ, when/if I do get into a relationship, my partner is going to have a hell of a time if they get me to open up.
I probably wont stop crying. Not a single fuck wa
I'm also a terrible sucker for this stuff and the show makes me tear up a lot
I'm tempted to read my little dashie, but I'm pretty sure I'd have a heart attack and die inglip
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:03 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
It was cute and fucking adorable, which is the problem. I have a serious soft spot for cute romance and shit like that. It just fucking depresses me to a point where I kind of feel like crying, but I cant make myself do it, so I just bottle that up along with all the other emotional garbage I bottle up. Theres a reason I refuse to date and avoid into relationship subjects.

Christ, when/if I do get into a relationship, my partner is going to have a hell of a time if they get me to open up.
I probably wont stop crying. Not a single fuck wa
I'm also a terrible sucker for this stuff and the show makes me tear up a lot
I'm tempted to read my little dashie, but I'm pretty sure I'd have a heart attack and die inglip
Personally, I heard its stupidly predictable and I dont care enough to read it

But thats not romance, thats something else

I can barely read little shipfics without getting kind of emotional Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:05 am

Kaizy wrote:

I can barely read little shipfics without getting kind of emotional Not a single fuck wa

I'm afraid to read romance fics.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:05 am

MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

What, pony ones?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:07 am

Kaizy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

What, pony ones?

in general.

last time I so much as thought about the person I liked, I dreamed about him for a week straight. romance fics wouldn't help
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:08 am

MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

What, pony ones?

in general.

last time I so much as thought about the person I liked, I dreamed about him for a week straight. romance fics wouldn't help

What about starfox fics?
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:11 am

MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

What, pony ones?

in general.

lol
Like romance fics are helping me with my love life?

You read romance fics because theyre cute, theyre not going to help your romance problems
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:13 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

What, pony ones?

in general.

What about starfox fics?

I tend to imagine it instead. I can't take most fics seriously. mostly because it revolves around good guy/bad guy relationships. I think if their were two mutual characters, I would be able to take it seriously.
Back to top Go down
8-bit

8-bit

Humor : Satire

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:13 am

MiloTime wrote:

no, you're an asshole because you're constantly telling me what a terrible person you think I am. or what a piece of shit you think I am.

Umm, except I don't?

MiloTime wrote:

as a matter of fact. the one time I did fucking open up and openly say that I want someone to love, you not only degraded me for it, but you used that against me to make me feel like utter shit every time I pissed you off. "so tell me, how is everybody in RL who doesn't love you."

That was when you were constantly shitting on mlp and myself for liking it. I said those things to hurt you, and they obviously worked.

Don't act like some innocent fucking victim who never does anything wrong.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:20 am

Kaizy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

What, pony ones?

in general.

lol
Like romance fics are helping me with my love life?

You read romance fics because theyre cute, theyre not going to help your romance problems

I don't like thinking about romantic situations if I can't even hug someone. it's weird.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:25 am

MiloTime wrote:
I don't like thinking about romantic situations if I can't even hug someone. it's weird.
Why do you think it fucks me up so bad? Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:27 am

I wanna meet someone I can cuddle and watch both seasons of mlp with, we can make popcorn and cry our eyes out when Rarity sees Sweetie Belle's card Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:29 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
I wanna meet someone I can cuddle and watch both seasons of mlp with, we can make popcorn and cry our eyes out when Rarity sees Sweetie Belle's card Okay.jpg
You and your crazy fantasies Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:31 am

greg-the-fox wrote:

what if that person doesn't like MLP and doesn't want to watch it ever?

would that affect how you feel about him? or what you have to talk about with him?
Back to top Go down
8-bit

8-bit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:33 am

That's my problem with romance. I don't think I'll ever find anybody as amazing as £4!|\|€3¥¥ €3[3$+!4. And I'm a terrible person, who could ever love me?
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:35 am

MiloTime wrote:

would that affect how you feel about him? or what you have to talk about with him?
I'd ask him to give it a fair chance and try to convert him. And if that didn't work I'd just find something else we could both geek out over Okay.jpg If he was a star trek fan all would be forgiven megusta
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:38 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

I'd ask him to give it a fair chance and try to convert him. And if that didn't work I'd just find something else we could both geek out over Okay.jpg If he was a star trek fan all would be forgiven megusta

take me for example. I'm not hitting on you. I'm just giving you an example.

given I were a decent person (let's pretend), and I'm not into my little pony, and had no interest in star trek, would you have trouble talking about stuff?

I'm trying to imagine if it would have been just as difficult to find something to talk about, if FiM were never created.

Last edited by MiloTime on Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
8-bit

8-bit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:39 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

Tell him who Discord is voiced by. Insta-brony
Back to top Go down
8-bit

8-bit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:45 am

Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:57 am

8-bit wrote:
And I'm a terrible person, who could ever love me?
Seriously?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:59 am

doesn't everybody
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 2:24 am

Kaizy, u mad? trollface

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. - Page 21 OfficialSurvey...

poor applejack, nobody likes you Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 2:30 am

I think braeburn should be up there...
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 2:40 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
Kaizy, u mad? trollface

Im calling bullshit on that poll for two reasons

1. Applejack is in every way better than Applebloom so theres no way she would even be ahead

2. This as a Facebook poll, and Facebook fails as a website, so all polls composed on it are products of a failure

umad trollface
Back to top Go down
8-bit

8-bit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 3:04 am

Kaizy wrote:
8-bit wrote:
And I'm a terrible person, who could ever love me?
Seriously?

Are you saying you love me, Kawaiizy? :3c

greg-the-fox wrote:
Kaizy, u mad? trollface

Poll is obviously bullshit because Princess Celestia isn't breaking the scale with sheer popularity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition. - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Fifth Edition.
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next