General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah

Go down 
+29
Zaraphayx
Vega
Tank Abuse
Butterflygoddess
Kangarooboy
Aetius
PerCake
SirRob
Lemonchronicles
katmandu
Zoe
Lucy
8-bit
Daisy The Bunny
Lucan
lurker17
Zenia
greg-the-fox
Wolf-Bone
Joeyyy
blackfuredfox
Riv
jcstinks
Kaizy
Taz
melomeltsinmilosmouth
MiloTime
Lunar
Brace
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 3:45 pm

Kaizy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
ok I've been freaking out all week. I don't know what to do... if there was even a HINT that starting college as soon as possible wouldn't fuck me over, I'd do that, but all I keep thinking is that it seems more like punishment for trying to do the right thing, than anything else. everyone always tells people to go to college, but I can't POSSIBLY imagine being over $80,000 in debt. financial aid is only "hey, we'll pay for some of it now, and you pay us back with interest later on."

so I'm thinking... start looking for more jobs. of course there being a downside here as well. risking looking for jobs, and not getting any for years to come.
Well yeah student loans are going to put you in debt and you pay them back gradually over...well fuck if I know how long, but I mean pretty much everyone has to get them these days in order to attend a college unless you were some ungodly prodigy student in high school and being bombarded with scholarships or if you come from a background of minority/specific qualities that fulfill lots of the random scholarships out there. Id also recommend doing the FAFSA for some free financial aid.
My sister had a student loan and didn't even go to school for a full year. She just now paid off her student loan around a half year ago.
Not a single fuck wa
Ill let the government take care of my college shit when I get settled at Beale AFB.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:46 pm

So this is fun

Me and my friend are trying to figure out just where the hell my ex has gone because she disappeared online a day ago and her Steam account has some "RIP" comments, one of which mentions something about gang violence. We have almost no way to contact her, and shes nonexistant anywhere else online.

So yeah, panic attacks all around
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:52 pm

Kaizy wrote:
So this is fun

Me and my friend are trying to figure out just where the hell my ex has gone because she disappeared online a day ago and her Steam account has some "RIP" comments, one of which mentions something about gang violence. We have almost no way to contact her, and shes nonexistant anywhere else online.

Damn dude, you got my support if you need it. I take it you still cared a lot for her, which is a good thing in my book.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:16 am

blackfuredfox wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
So this is fun

Damn dude, you got my support if you need it. I take it you still cared a lot for her, which is a good thing in my book.
Yeah me and her have been friends since we first met and I care about her a lot
We dont talk much anymore but shes still my friend
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:32 am

Kaizy wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
So this is fun

Yeah me and her have been friends since we first met and I care about her a lot
We dont talk much anymore but shes still my friend
Im the same way about my ex. I still love him and id be scared as hell if something like this happened. Like I said though, ill be here for you.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:00 pm

Heres something thats starting to irritate me: my English teacher.

This lady...I really just dont even know. She seems fine so I have nothing against her, but the way shes running this class is a mess. For starters, most of this classwork/homework were doing is vocabulary and putting words in order based on very clear sentences (ex. "John is taller than Bob. Bob is taller than Jeff. Order them from tallest to shortest.") which has almost nothing to do with this class. I feel like Im back in grade school when Im doing this shit. Theres also vocabulary quizzes which are even easier than the homework if that is even believable.

Oh but then it gets fun. Her class goes from being this easy bullshit to being the most cryptic fucking stuff on the planet. As far as the reading assignments go, she covers nothing and is vague with her assignment expectations. She will assign a massive chunk of reading, and the day its due, youd expect to come to class and have to discuss it, especially in an analytical reading class. Nope. You come to class that day, you had better hope you learned whatever the fuck she wanted you to learn because she wont cover shit, she just gives you a blank piece of paper and gives you a very vague prompt and tells you to write it out in about 10-15 minutes. And maybe 2-3 classes later, she will pass it back, usually with the thing marked up to hell, and THEN you get to talk about what she was having you write mini essays about. For one thing, I dont want to go BACK and cover something that should have been covered long ago while Im 100+ pages ahead of that whole thing us writing vague bullshit on. Also, if youre going to give us a critical writing assignment in class and give us little time to do it, MAKE SURE ITS SOMETHING WEVE DISCUSSED AS A CLASS SO THAT WE CAN ACCURATELY EXPLAIN IT IN THE ASSIGNMENTS.

I read through these pieces/books, I try to retain as much of this shit as I can, but we never actually just come to class and all have a fucking discussion on what the fuck happened or the importance of anything, its just NOPE LOL ESSAY TIME O THATS NOT RIGHT U LOSE POINTS LOL. Your job as a teacher is to teach, not hand us a book with a vague question stapled to it and send us off blindly to figure that shit out in a few minutes.

Fuck this class
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:43 pm

That was my college experience too, Kaizy. Pissed me off like crazy. Gonna rate her accordingly?
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:02 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Heres something thats starting to irritate me: my English teacher.

This lady...I really just dont even know. She seems fine so I have nothing against her, but the way shes running this class is a mess. For starters, most of this classwork/homework were doing is vocabulary and putting words in order based on very clear sentences (ex. "John is taller than Bob. Bob is taller than Jeff. Order them from tallest to shortest.") which has almost nothing to do with this class. I feel like Im back in grade school when Im doing this shit. Theres also vocabulary quizzes which are even easier than the homework if that is even believable.

Oh but then it gets fun. Her class goes from being this easy bullshit to being the most cryptic fucking stuff on the planet. As far as the reading assignments go, she covers nothing and is vague with her assignment expectations. She will assign a massive chunk of reading, and the day its due, youd expect to come to class and have to discuss it, especially in an analytical reading class. Nope. You come to class that day, you had better hope you learned whatever the fuck she wanted you to learn because she wont cover shit, she just gives you a blank piece of paper and gives you a very vague prompt and tells you to write it out in about 10-15 minutes. And maybe 2-3 classes later, she will pass it back, usually with the thing marked up to hell, and THEN you get to talk about what she was having you write mini essays about. For one thing, I dont want to go BACK and cover something that should have been covered long ago while Im 100+ pages ahead of that whole thing us writing vague bullshit on. Also, if youre going to give us a critical writing assignment in class and give us little time to do it, MAKE SURE ITS SOMETHING WEVE DISCUSSED AS A CLASS SO THAT WE CAN ACCURATELY EXPLAIN IT IN THE ASSIGNMENTS.

I read through these pieces/books, I try to retain as much of this shit as I can, but we never actually just come to class and all have a fucking discussion on what the fuck happened or the importance of anything, its just NOPE LOL ESSAY TIME O THATS NOT RIGHT U LOSE POINTS LOL. Your job as a teacher is to teach, not hand us a book with a vague question stapled to it and send us off blindly to figure that shit out in a few minutes.

Fuck this class

My college had a disgustingly cynical solution to this problem. "We're not teachers, we're instructors." Because you know, it'd be just too honest to say what it is which is these people are in the jobs they have because of who they know, not because of what they can do...
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:29 am

It just hit me today about how close I came to actually finishing myself off the other night. Ill give you all a bit of insight into this. My two closest friends hate each other now and they're pulling me in opposite directions. Before this I didn't care all to much that they both took advantage of me for rides, money, help, just about anything under the sun. I honestly didn't care, and they never bothered to pay me back or help me when I needed it. Yeah id bitch a bit but I always put it behind me. Now that they're only hanging out with me to spite the other and still using me while simultaneously abandoning me (don't ask me how the hell a person can do it). But I started to realize this after they both blew me off on my day off to hang out. I started thinking about it all and, it just shoved me over the edge. I called Lunar, I guess in a bit of a last ditch effort to feel important to someone and a sort of last ditch effort of self preservation. She told me she needed me. Specifically I asked her why I should I continue living, I asked her for one true and emotional reason. She said, "I need you." She told me this after id just taken two sleeping pills. My plan was to drift into sleep, then take another much larger dose and that would have done it. I don't ever take pills, and this was the closest I've ever come to actually killing myself. Those 3 words though. Today was the first time I realized how close I came to it because I just shoved it as far back in my mind as possible.
Back to top Go down
melomeltsinmilosmouth

melomeltsinmilosmouth

Humor : Alex's penis

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:22 am

blackfuredfox wrote:
It just hit me today about how close I came to actually finishing myself off the other night. Ill give you all a bit of insight into this. My two closest friends hate each other now and they're pulling me in opposite directions. Before this I didn't care all to much that they both took advantage of me for rides, money, help, just about anything under the sun. I honestly didn't care, and they never bothered to pay me back or help me when I needed it. Yeah id bitch a bit but I always put it behind me. Now that they're only hanging out with me to spite the other and still using me while simultaneously abandoning me (don't ask me how the hell a person can do it). But I started to realize this after they both blew me off on my day off to hang out. I started thinking about it all and, it just shoved me over the edge. I called Lunar, I guess in a bit of a last ditch effort to feel important to someone and a sort of last ditch effort of self preservation. She told me she needed me. Specifically I asked her why I should I continue living, I asked her for one true and emotional reason. She said, "I need you." She told me this after id just taken two sleeping pills. My plan was to drift into sleep, then take another much larger dose and that would have done it. I don't ever take pills, and this was the closest I've ever come to actually killing myself. Those 3 words though. Today was the first time I realized how close I came to it because I just shoved it as far back in my mind as possible.

Why do you even keep bad company like that?
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:32 am

melomethis wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:

Why do you even keep bad company like that?
Because all my other friends moved away after high school. I've been trying to get them on friendly terms again though because im their only friend, save for girlfriend, and master/pet relationship for them. Even then ill be gone in 3 months to San Antonio, then to California. So I wont even be her that much longer.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:21 pm

Yet again that slut approached me. I mean, I know you're supposed to have a go on the town bike, I mean come on, everyone else has. But I dunno, he just grosses me out with his hyper sexuality.
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:07 am

I'm in the process of getting sick. Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:52 am

Lucan wrote:

Welcome to the club Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:53 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
Lucan wrote:

Welcome to the club Not a single fuck wa
I went to sleep, and when I woke up it hit me full blast. My eyes were crusty my voice is gone my chest aces and I'm coughing more then breathing.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:15 pm

my mom is in the hospital again, for different reasons.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:03 pm

My research advisor just sent me this cryptic clusterfuck engrish email and I can't understand if he's talking about right now or the future.

FML.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:08 pm

Riv wrote:
My research advisor just sent me this cryptic clusterfuck engrish email and I can't understand if he's talking about right now or the future.

FML.

Delete it in frustration and tell him you never received the email.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:02 pm

Too... lucid...
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

Humor : All Kinds.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:57 pm

Oh, here's the right thread.

Still feel like a worthless, talentless, moronic PoS, nothing important.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:40 pm

"Oops! This page appears broken. DNS Error - Server cannot be found."

please tell me I'm not the only one getting this whenever I go to this site lately? I have to refresh about 20 times to get the page up
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:48 pm

MiloTime wrote:
"Oops! This page appears broken. DNS Error - Server cannot be found."

please tell me I'm not the only one getting this whenever I go to this site lately? I have to refresh about 20 times to get the page up

I spent like two days unable to get here, no idea why :V
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:07 pm

I've become incredibly uninteresting. If I ever wasn't at one time.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 8:14 pm

Lucan wrote:

How did you come to this conclusion.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 9:04 pm

Lucan wrote:

I have that same paranoia. it's why I rarely talk to people beyond the forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next