General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah

Go down 
+29
Zaraphayx
Vega
Tank Abuse
Butterflygoddess
Kangarooboy
Aetius
PerCake
SirRob
Lemonchronicles
katmandu
Zoe
Lucy
8-bit
Daisy The Bunny
Lucan
lurker17
Zenia
greg-the-fox
Wolf-Bone
Joeyyy
blackfuredfox
Riv
jcstinks
Kaizy
Taz
melomeltsinmilosmouth
MiloTime
Lunar
Brace
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:13 am

Riv wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
Riv wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
Appearently I don't mean all to much to the one girl I really love. I got an accidental text from one of my friends who was concerned about me. I asked and she told me what was going on. I don't even warrant a courtesy call from her when my friend is scared im going to kill myself because she broke my heart twice now. Im fuckin depressed as hell now.

Sorry, man, I hope things work out. I'm here for you, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Thanks but I don't know what all that would do. There really isn't all that much that can be said about it besides that she can't even fucking have the gaul to call me or even send a text asking me how I feel right now. Part of me, the equivalent of my Fluttershy side, is saying "don't over react. She's probably just trying to think of what to say to make this all better." Then my rational side is sitting there with a cigarette staring at me asking the other side if its mental ill.

There's nothing mentally ill about hoping for the best. I don't know exactly what is going on, but there's a chance that it was some kind of misunderstanding and things will be just fine.
Yeah but my rational side was ddead on. I texted her and all it did was verify she doesn't care.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:27 am

Think of it like this...

She'll end up in a trailer park, with her fat, no-brains, kid-beating, burping, farting, trucker husband. Her little demon spawn pack up the trailer like sardines. And one day, Joe Nascar will park himself on top of her, shooting his caffeine ridden semen into her belly; 500lbs of flab slapping her in the face. Then, his heart will explode, trapping her beneath him, being slowly crushed to death, and he'll throw up a brown mess of bile, phlegm and puke into her face.

And just before she drowns in this vile puddle of afterbirth, she'll turn to the TV, and you'll be on it, receiving a medal for your service.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 5:44 pm

Thlayli wrote:
Think of it like this...

She'll end up in a trailer park, with her fat, no-brains, kid-beating, burping, farting, trucker husband. Her little demon spawn pack up the trailer like sardines. And one day, Joe Nascar will park himself on top of her, shooting his caffeine ridden semen into her belly; 500lbs of flab slapping her in the face. Then, his heart will explode, trapping her beneath him, being slowly crushed to death, and he'll throw up a brown mess of bile, phlegm and puke into her face.

And just before she drowns in this vile puddle of afterbirth, she'll turn to the TV, and you'll be on it, receiving a medal for your service.
I don't want to see that. I don't want her dead at all and id still try to help her when I could. For now anyways in regards to helping her. In a way im like GLADoS. I just want her gone. The song I kept listening to the day before was the one from the end of portal 2 which was dead on how I felt after it went down. So that song is a good representation of how I feel about things now.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:15 am

Okay so this brightened up my day. Lunar was helping me through this whole situation going on when her current roommate overheard most of what was going on. She (the roommate) decided that after I had left she was going to give her input on the situation by saying that two days after I should just get over it. Said roommate is still bitching and moaning and saying she's going to off herself because her girlfriend of 2 months online broke up with her 6 weeks ago. When she found out about the other two. Im really pissed off right now but I decided to channel that anger. I let that anger burn up every little thing inside me and just decided to start again from the ground up. Right now I feel a bit cold but actually quite a bit better, that may be because I made a complete ass out of lunars roommate by getting over something quite a bit deeper in a much shorter time.
Back to top Go down
Kangarooboy

Kangarooboy

Humor : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:11 am

Spent my commute home tonight mentally preparing myself to finally come out to my family. Stepped out of the car like a boss, stared down the front door from the street and said to myself "Let's do this."

Right after that I leaned over and puked into the gutter. Went in and didn't tell them anything. Now my back and stomach are cramped something awful.
Back to top Go down
melomeltsinmilosmouth

melomeltsinmilosmouth

Humor : Alex's penis

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 5:00 am

Kangarooboy wrote:
Spent my commute home tonight mentally preparing myself to finally come out to my family. Stepped out of the car like a boss, stared down the front door from the street and said to myself "Let's do this."

Right after that I leaned over and puked into the gutter. Went in and didn't tell them anything. Now my back and stomach are cramped something awful.

mission fail, but its the thought that counts. youve definitely got more balls than me.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:42 pm

This gay guy in my town keeps pressuring me for sex. Not because he likes me, but because he's hypersexual and fucked every gay guy I know. I want to at least keep my sexual dignity.
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 5:15 pm

Daisy The Bunny wrote:
This gay guy in my town keeps pressuring me for sex. Not because he likes me, but because he's hypersexual and fucked every gay guy I know. I want to at least keep my sexual dignity.

Sooo you're forever gonna be his "number 1"? The one he can never have? Good for you. Dude's a creeper.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:30 pm

Yeah, pretty much. He's on some sort of sexual conquest. But I ain't easy.
Back to top Go down
Kangarooboy

Kangarooboy

Humor : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:15 am

melomethis wrote:
Kangarooboy wrote:

mission fail, but its the thought that counts. youve definitely got more balls than me.

Fission mailed indeed. It's the third time I've had it happen in about a year. Yeah I'm pretty scared and nervous about doing it, especially after a few of the things I've experienced. After all the times I've lost my stomach from drinking one too many at parties, none of them compared to when I get this kind of sick. It was some serious Exorcism style chucking. My stomach and back haven't recovered much since last night.

Daisy- good on you for telling that fucker off. Now put your hand to the screen to receive your high-five.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:30 am

I had to come out to my parents three times regarding my sexuality before they took me seriously. My dad's response is to yell at the problem until it goes away.

The pattern is due to repeat with me being a transsexual, I think. I told them once but I had to take it back for my own safety.
Back to top Go down
katmandu

katmandu

Humor : Questionable

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:54 am

Kangarooboy wrote:
Fission mailed indeed. It's the third time I've had it happen in about a year.

At least you've tried to. I'm 42 and still haven't told my parents I'm bisexual. I can envision the scene: My dad would hug me and say he still loves me, but I'd see the disappointment in his eyes. My mom would burst into tears and have an episode several weeks later that would put her back in the psych ward. Eeeh, no thanks. My parents are in their 70s, I don't think I want to drop that on them at this stage in their lives. They'll be disappointed that I haven't gotten married, or don't seem to have any girlfriends that they know about; but that's far less traumatic than telling them why.

Plus I'm a big ol' pussy who avoids conflict. Yup.

Back to top Go down
http://katsden.net
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:55 am

Holy fuck.

We've had three threads full of baww. Seriously?
Back to top Go down
melomeltsinmilosmouth

melomeltsinmilosmouth

Humor : Alex's penis

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:06 am

katmandu wrote:
They'll be disappointed

The day I come out of the closet, this is something I'm certain my parents and older brothers will be, and I loathe it so damn much because I know they'll say it.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:11 am

I came out to my dad, got kicked out, lived with my mom, came out to her, got kicked out, moved back in once she felt back. my brother says he's ok with it, although he calls me faggot all the time, and assumes I'm fucking my friends. my sister tells me I fake my sexuality.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:12 am

MiloTime wrote:
I came out to my dad, got kicked out, lived with my mom, came out to her, got kicked out, moved back in once she felt back. my brother says he's ok with it, although he calls me faggot all the time, and assumes I'm fucking my friends. my sister tells me I fake my sexuality.

God dammit, we're looking for a third roommate who can get a job. Just find a way to get a plane ticket. Seriously?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:15 am

Ahkmill wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

God dammit, we're looking for a third roommate who can get a job. Just find a way to get a plane ticket. Seriously?

what?... you don't want me to live with you lol.

who's the first roomate?
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:17 am

MiloTime wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

what?... you don't want me to live with you lol.

who's the first roomate?

Friend of mine from high school. Straight (So he says nowadays) and is chill around furries and the like. Literally everyone who has ever met him has liked him.

And honestly, I'd rather you than another person from Fresno. The people here I kinda crazy.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 4:40 am

My dad is so fucking stupid. Hes gotten to the point where theres literally nothing to get on me about so he just bitches at me for the stupidest shit ever. Like tonight.

I told him that I was cashing my check, I had paid my insurance and after I withdraw the monthly money I owe him, Id have about $130 in my account, because he usually asks how much money is in my account anyways (lets ignore the fact that he has no right to know nor do I have any reason to answer him, but I do simply because I dont really care). He decides to bitch about how Im making him feel guilty about paying him.

...umm, bitch, I paid you last month too and there were no problems then, what the fuck are you even talking about?

So he goes on and on and then once again delves into his usual bullshit rant about how he pays for everything and Im using the internet all the time and he threatens to kick me out and he says I should go live with my mom and blah blah blah. First off, I know what you pay, you tell me every fucking day so lets move on already. The internet...yeah I use it a lot and Ive offered to pay my half of that bill but youve never told me when were supposed to pay it. I offered to toss in the $30 of my half into what I owed him and he bitches that he doesnt want it. What kind of fucking logic is that? Youre going to bitch about it until the end of time but when I offer to pay it you tell me no. Either shut the fuck up or let me pay my half, dont just threaten to turn off the fucking internet because you pay for it and refuse my payment. As far as living with my mom, thats really not even an option. She has no room for me to live in...hell she doenst even have an extra fucking bed for me, so Id be sleeping on a couch for fuck knows how long in the den, my drive to work would take longer and I would be paying more in gas, getting to class would cost me ever MORE in gas...just no. Fucking no.

I tell him this and he starts bitching about HOW I pay him, I shit you not. He goes on that I shouldnt be paying him $150 at once, but $75 a check...

...now, Im fine with paying you, even if youre going to bitch like a petulant little shit about it, but once you start bitching about HOW you get your money, thats where Im going to start drawing the fucking line. You are getting your fucking money no matter how I pay you. every month you get $150. It doesnt matter if youre getting $150 at the end of the month, $75 every two weeks or if I FUCKING DECIDE TO WITHDRAW $150 IN FUCKING $1 BILLS AND HIDE THEM THROUGHOUT THE FUCKING HOUSE, IM THE ONE PAYING YOU AND YOU ARE GETTING YOUR FUCKING MONEY EITHER WAY SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TAKE MY FUCKING MONEY.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 10:31 am

Yeah, as much of a loser as I feel like for not moving out of my parents' place 'til well into my 20's (and even now I live with my grandmother, though it's a totally different scenario), I keep hearing about like every other person in roughly the same age-group being in the same spot. But it's always about how we're the losers draining and burdening them, not how they drain us just as much financially, and that's part of the reason we can't fucking move out. No one will just face up to the fact they're dependent on us and pretty much have been from birth. We kept their marriages together as long as circumstances would allow, we took at least part of the guilt on ourselves when that imploded, we went without, we spotted them money when they hit of rough patch. And y'know what? Maybe that's just the way it's got to be in our economy/culture. So why are we the only one's allowed to feel like failures for creating that situation in the first place?!
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:18 pm

I just love it when he makes me feel like Im just an inconvenience in his life unless I commit myself to being a 24 hour maid service for this house that pays him on top of working and school. Like he always goes on about how he cant wait til everyone moves out and he can be free of us.

...bitch, Im the child that HASNT been fucking up with school and shit, and Im 21 and still living here. What kind of imaginary world are you living in, where my other two siblings who are failing classes left and right, where the idea of them moving out right after high school seems even slightly plausible?

Actually, better question, why did you even have kids if you just want us gone?

I hate stupid people Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:33 pm

The fact of the matter is, this whole "independence" thing was a myth from the start, that we only briefly sustained in the post-war period. Could it have lasted a little longer? Yeah, probably, but it didn't, because our grandparents still needed their kids to support them and then they need or feel entitled to our efforts/money. So it's like they're just making us get an early start on what we'd be doing when they got old anyway. But this is just unsustainable. What the hell are we going to have left by the time they kick the bucket?

I think we need another big war, basically. I can't explain why, but frankly, it's kind of what I want. I want to fight.

I want to live with honor for once, or at least die with honor.

That's why guys like "Psycho" piss me off because they talk about killing when they haven't got a single predatorial or even combative instinct in them. They're not warriors. They're scared little boys playing at being men.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:48 pm

ok I've been freaking out all week. I don't know what to do... if there was even a HINT that starting college as soon as possible wouldn't fuck me over, I'd do that, but all I keep thinking is that it seems more like punishment for trying to do the right thing, than anything else. everyone always tells people to go to college, but I can't POSSIBLY imagine being over $80,000 in debt. financial aid is only "hey, we'll pay for some of it now, and you pay us back with interest later on."

so I'm thinking... start looking for more jobs. of course there being a downside here as well. risking looking for jobs, and not getting any for years to come.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 2:02 pm

MiloTime wrote:
ok I've been freaking out all week. I don't know what to do... if there was even a HINT that starting college as soon as possible wouldn't fuck me over, I'd do that, but all I keep thinking is that it seems more like punishment for trying to do the right thing, than anything else. everyone always tells people to go to college, but I can't POSSIBLY imagine being over $80,000 in debt. financial aid is only "hey, we'll pay for some of it now, and you pay us back with interest later on."

so I'm thinking... start looking for more jobs. of course there being a downside here as well. risking looking for jobs, and not getting any for years to come.
Well yeah student loans are going to put you in debt and you pay them back gradually over...well fuck if I know how long, but I mean pretty much everyone has to get them these days in order to attend a college unless you were some ungodly prodigy student in high school and being bombarded with scholarships or if you come from a background of minority/specific qualities that fulfill lots of the random scholarships out there. Id also recommend doing the FAFSA for some free financial aid.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 3:38 pm

Here, you pay something like £10 per week back, and that's only if you're working. If you're not working by the time you're 30, you don't have to pay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next