General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah

Go down 
+29
Zaraphayx
Vega
Tank Abuse
Butterflygoddess
Kangarooboy
Aetius
PerCake
SirRob
Lemonchronicles
katmandu
Zoe
Lucy
8-bit
Daisy The Bunny
Lucan
lurker17
Zenia
greg-the-fox
Wolf-Bone
Joeyyy
blackfuredfox
Riv
jcstinks
Kaizy
Taz
melomeltsinmilosmouth
MiloTime
Lunar
Brace
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:24 pm

Kaizy wrote:

I cant tell if youre trying to instigate Wolfy or not because thats usually the kind of response people use when they want to make someone rage

Believe it or not, it didn't work :-/
Back to top Go down
PerCake

PerCake

Humor : None

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:28 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

I cant tell if youre trying to instigate Wolfy or not because thats usually the kind of response people use when they want to make someone rage

Believe it or not, it didn't work :-/
Ahh, but what if it was intended to simply diffuse the situation by showing how much of a joke your already raging responses were, and to show you it isn't worth it to continue down this negative road?

As this was the intention. So, it worked, situation diffused. Or, if you are still thinking about me, then you just lied AND misunderstood my intention. Either way you are still thinking I am some MWAHAHAHA EVIL person out to get everyone by immediately claiming it didn't work. Get over yourself please and move on with your life, resentments on internet forums really aren't worth keeping. Unless your life really is that sad, then I would recommend doing something fun like a picnic with wine cheese and crackers at your local park, followed by Frisbee.
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:28 pm

Milo stop being a hit-head. You don't try to be happy, you find reasons to be happy.

-You'll attract a mate.
-You're going to school for film.
-You Have the freedom to do what you wish.
-You have the ability to make things happen.

You're going to have to go out everyday and hand out resumés and apply for jobs. hand out 25, then when you run out of those, hand out 25 more, eventually you'll get hired somewhere. Whether you like going there or not it doesn't matter. If you don't like it, you're going to have to deal with it. Just stop being a hit-head.
Back to top Go down
PerCake

PerCake

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:30 pm

The thing that is the most depressing, is being depressed and doing nothing else. Get out and do the things that make you happy. You can't expect things to change unless YOU change them. Stay away from people who constantly cause drama and make you feel down about life and people, and go do what you want. You will attract the sort of people who are good to have around.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:38 pm

Taz wrote:
Milo stop being a hit-head. You don't try to be happy, you find reasons to be happy.

-You'll attract a mate.

You're going to have to go out everyday and hand out resumés and apply for jobs. hand out 25, then when you run out of those, hand out 25 more, eventually you'll get hired somewhere. Whether you like going there or not it doesn't matter. If you don't like it, you're going to have to deal with it. Just stop being a hit-head.

no offense, but this is coming from the person who seems rather proud that she doesn't do a day's work, and tricks people into doing things for her. again, these are words from your own mouth. I'm only confirming it.

but I do what I can. the only thing I can't do now is apply for jobs because I'm focused on getting into school. there's no way I would be able to balance a job and school at first.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:39 pm

Per, you're not making me mad as much as making me just wish you'd just go away. It's two very different things. It's like, I'm not fuming at your posts, yet I kind of do wish someone would kick your ass. But I'm sure that was the "intended response" as well, right? Dude, this whole "Magnificently Verbose Manipulative Bastard" routine hasn't been cool since Rilvor started doing it.

I never thought I'd see the day when Milo burned someone legit and was completely on point. Fuck me!
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:41 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Taz wrote:

-You'll attract a mate.

no offense, but this is coming from the person who seems rather proud that she doesn't do a day's work, and tricks people into doing things for her. again, these are words from your own mouth. I'm only confirming it.

but I do what I can. the only thing I can't do now is apply for jobs because I'm focused on getting into school. there's no way I would be able to balance a job and school at first.
Hey, that was the old me, I started work today did 4 hours of training and stock. I enjoyed it very much.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:42 pm

MiloTime wrote:

I smelled charred flesh all the way from reddit, and I knew I had to come see this burn. Very nice.

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Dude, this whole "Magnificently Verbose Manipulative Bastard" routine hasn't been cool since Rilvor started doing it.

Not to mention, if you're going to try to impress someone with your language, at least aim to;

1) Spell words correctly.

2) Use proper grammar and punctuation.

3) Organize your thoughts into coherent, concise, paragraphs instead of walls-of-text.

4) Get people's names right, especially given the fact that the name is RIGHT THERE IN THE POST YOU'RE TYPING.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:43 pm

I don't even know how to write a resume, or what the hell I would even put on it...
Back to top Go down
PerCake

PerCake

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:45 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Taz wrote:

-You'll attract a mate.

But did behaving like that make her happy as a person? I can tell you it did not. Nobody who behaves like that is ever happy. Now not to say that simply not being that way will make you feel any better, it takes a lot more work than not being a total bitch. She has trouble liking herself which made it easier for her to act that way. I wouldn't disregard what she is saying if it is working for her, especially if you haven't tried it.

Getting a job should be your first priority if you want to feel less depressed. More of a social environment, and you will feel like you are earning rather than learning. It is a better self confidence building activity.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:45 pm

Taz wrote:

Hey, that was the old me, I started work today did 4 hours of training and stock. I enjoyed it very much.

that's good.

it doesn't help that a few of my friends are telling me I should wait to start college, and focus on getting a job. I'm not really sure which is the smarter thing to do. I either start college with virtually no money, or I risk saving up the money, and not being able to get into college
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:48 pm

That feel when you actually hope for some kind of small natural disaster that would close school for the rest of the week. Not a single fuck wa
Just a minor earthquake or mild hurricane would be nice, come on, work with me here Y U NO?
I have an impossible amount of work to do for Wednesday, I don't know whether to freak out or curl up into a ball and give up
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:48 pm

Taz wrote:

Y'know, with me not having a real 9-to-5 in years (though I do help out the family business given any and every opportunity, which keeps me alive at least), I knew it was going to take a lot to make me feel like less of a loser. I never thought that would be someone else actually having a job. Because I never thought someone would say what you just did like it was an achievement...
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:49 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
I don't even know how to write a resume, or what the hell I would even put on it...

I kept an example layout in my wallet. but this is for a shitty "I have a few skills here and there in warehouse" resume, so... it's not big
Back to top Go down
PerCake

PerCake

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:55 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
That feel when you actually hope for some kind of small natural disaster that would close school for the rest of the week. Not a single fuck wa
Just a minor earthquake or mild hurricane would be nice, come on, work with me here Y U NO?
I have an impossible amount of work to do for Wednesday, I don't know whether to freak out or curl up into a ball and give up

This BAW thread has turned into a butthurt lonely faggot thread. Just thought I'd say, good job being honest and expressing yourself in this shitstorm of faggotry. Rather than giving up, trying talking to your teachers. They really are there to listen and help, and will do there best to help you succeed if you put forth the effort to work through it. Some of them are really cool people. Also, caffeine helps.

On the resume thing, depending on where you live, and what kind of job you would like, it really isn't even usually necessary. Simply walking around and talking to business managers will be a great help to you, especially places you are interested in. It will help you get comfortable with the idea of getting a job not being so hard.

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Taz wrote:

Y'know, with me not having a real 9-to-5 in years (though I do help out the family business given any and every opportunity, which keeps me alive at least), I knew it was going to take a lot to make me feel like less of a loser. I never thought that would be someone else actually having a job. Because I never thought someone would say what you just did like it was an achievement...
You are seriously bitter aren't you? I feel sorry for you now. You clearly missed all of your opportunities in life. Resenting a younger generation for succeeding to be positive, that is just... low.
Back to top Go down
PerCake

PerCake

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:00 am

MiloTime wrote:
Taz wrote:

that's good.

it doesn't help that a few of my friends are telling me I should wait to start college, and focus on getting a job. I'm not really sure which is the smarter thing to do. I either start college with virtually no money, or I risk saving up the money, and not being able to get into college
What are your ACT/SAT scores? Also, when you apply, letting them know you worked a job before college actually can benefit you if you let them know. It shows the willingness to do things the hard way, on your own, rather than sapping off of your family and/or their business when they don't even need your help.

I don't think you will have a hard time getting into college if you work a job.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:16 am

You know I'm technically a millennial too, right? I mean yeah, being on the older end of the scale for that generation, I have a fair bit of Gen-X in me, and that's a large part of where the snark comes from. But it's not for nothing. I had my first paying gig when I was I think 13. And even then I didn't feel like I'd done anything to brag about. I've had pay raises and didn't think I had anything to brag about. I've worked night shifts and extra hours during one extremely grueling holiday season and got bonuses for that and, okay, sorta felt like I had something to brag about (a lot of people quit during those times and some apparently even get divorced over the stress) but really, it was just a job to me. Everything I do to get paid is just a thing I do to get paid.

I'm bitter about some things, sure, like the time I got fired in a week when it would've made a lot more sense, based on my performance (which was about par for the course, given my lack of experience in that line of work, and which it was noted by several was improving, not to mention my general good attitude towards the job) to at least keep me until probation. So it couldn't have been anything more than politics. But do I think about it every day? No, not really.

I'm bitter about the fact I haven't had more opportunities to get work (or fuck up on my own) largely due to other people being shady, manipulative, or just downright lazy. I'd done nothing but try to help those people. Financially, with their living situations, moral support, getting dope and booze for them, you name it.

Basically what I have is what a lot would just call a normal life. Meaning there's shit I like and shit I don't like. One thing I don't like is people like yourself or Taz, with little life experience and even less to show for it trying to act like grizzle veterans of... whatever, basically anything you can use as a bargaining chip or to (in your mind) win a pointless argument on the internet.

You're not even out to "help" anyone. You're just, like most, trying to feed your own ego at others' expense.

Last edited by Wolf-Bone on Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:18 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
You know I'm technically a millennial too, right? I mean yeah, being on the older end of the scale for that generation, I have a fair bit of Gen-X in me, and that's a large part of where the snark comes from. But it's not for nothing. I had my first paying gig when I was I think 13. And even then I didn't feel like I'd done anything to brag about. I've had pay raises and didn't think I had anything to brag about. I've worked night shifts and extra hours during one extremely grueling holiday season and got bonuses for that and, okay, sorta felt like I had something to brag about (a lot of people quit during those times and some apparently even get divorced over the stress) but really, it was just a job to me. Everything I do to get paid is just a thing I do to get paid.

I'm bitter about some things, sure, like the time I got fired in a week when it would've made a lot more sense, based on my performance (which was about par for the course, given my lack of experience in that line of work, and which it was noted by several was improving, not to mention my general good attitude towards the job) so couldn't have been anything more than politics. But do I think about it every day? No, not really.

I'm bitter about the fact I haven't had more opportunities to get work (or fuck up on my own) largely due to other people being shady, manipulative, or just downright lazy. I'd done nothing but try to help those people. Financially, with their living situations, moral support, getting dope and booze for them, you name it.

Basically what I have is what a lot would just call a normal life. Meaning there's shit I like and shit I don't like. One thing I don't like is people like yourself or Taz, with little life experience and even less to show for it trying to act like grizzle veterans of... whatever, basically anything you can use as a bargaining chip or to (in your mind) win a pointless argument on the internet.

You're not even out to "help" anyone. You're just, like most, trying to feed your own ego at others' expense.

I got bored of his shit and banned him for seven days. Sorry for the loss of entertainment. Though I do expect him to make an appearance through Taz's account any minute now.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:20 am

Riv wrote:
I got bored of his shit and banned him for seven days. Sorry for the loss of entertainment. Though I do expect him to make an appearance through Taz's account any minute now.

I wish I knew what's gotten into Taz.
Back to top Go down
katmandu

katmandu

Humor : Questionable

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:23 am

So.... how 'bout that weather/sports game/slime mold that's crawling up the back wall of the forum, eh? Somethin' else, innit?
Back to top Go down
http://katsden.net
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:26 am

my girlfriend is doing this thing lately where she gives me little one-word responses like "cool" and "okay" when I try to make conversation, which she knows I don't like. yet she doesn't want to break up with me, either. I don't know what gives.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 11:04 pm

Appearently I don't mean all to much to the one girl I really love. I got an accidental text from one of my friends who was concerned about me. I asked and she told me what was going on. I don't even warrant a courtesy call from her when my friend is scared im going to kill myself because she broke my heart twice now. Im fuckin depressed as hell now.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 11:06 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
Appearently I don't mean all to much to the one girl I really love. I got an accidental text from one of my friends who was concerned about me. I asked and she told me what was going on. I don't even warrant a courtesy call from her when my friend is scared im going to kill myself because she broke my heart twice now. Im fuckin depressed as hell now.

Sorry, man, I hope things work out. I'm here for you, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 11:26 pm

Riv wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:

Sorry, man, I hope things work out. I'm here for you, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Thanks but I don't know what all that would do. There really isn't all that much that can be said about it besides that she can't even fucking have the gaul to call me or even send a text asking me how I feel right now. Part of me, the equivalent of my Fluttershy side, is saying "don't over react. She's probably just trying to think of what to say to make this all better." Then my rational side is sitting there with a cigarette staring at me asking the other side if its mental ill.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:01 am

blackfuredfox wrote:
Riv wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:

Thanks but I don't know what all that would do. There really isn't all that much that can be said about it besides that she can't even fucking have the gaul to call me or even send a text asking me how I feel right now. Part of me, the equivalent of my Fluttershy side, is saying "don't over react. She's probably just trying to think of what to say to make this all better." Then my rational side is sitting there with a cigarette staring at me asking the other side if its mental ill.

There's nothing mentally ill about hoping for the best. I don't know exactly what is going on, but there's a chance that it was some kind of misunderstanding and things will be just fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next