General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal

Go down 
+24
Maya
Fatigue
Percy
Kaiser
XoPachi
SirRob
Jesusfish
Taz
Wolf-Bone
Joeyyy
8-bit
Psycho
lurker17
Riv
Daisy The Bunny
Kaizy
blackfuredfox
greg-the-fox
Lucy
MiloTime
Zoe
Lucan
melomeltsinmilosmouth
Lunar
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:09 pm

Ahkmill wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
also, everybody needs to watch the IT crowd (UK version). holy shit I love this show.

Richard Ayoade is hysterical.

oh god yes, he's my favorite character. just the way he goes about everything. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:09 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
also, everybody needs to watch the IT crowd (UK version). holy shit I love this show.

oh god yes, he's my favorite character. just the way he goes about everything. Not a single fuck wa

I want a cup with Moss' face on the bottom. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:15 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

I needed no more convincing after this clip alone.

Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:19 pm

Taz wrote:
Bloodshot_Eyes wrote:
Who the fuck am I kidding? I'm not pretty, even my therapist directed me to the men's restroom.
People don't need to be pretty.

I'd at least like to be able to walk down the street without people thinking "Oh that thing has/used to have a penis."
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:24 pm

Lucan wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

I needed no more convincing after this clip alone.

four! I mean five! I mean fire!

I just don't even Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:03 pm

I've been watching that show for years and loved it.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:10 pm

Thlayli wrote:
I've been watching that show for years and loved it.
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee too.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:14 pm

I made mac and cheese from scratch for the first time and I think I did the sauce wrong Not a single fuck wa
It was all watery and not blended together enough... but we just stuck it in the oven with the noodles anyway, hopefully it doesn't come out shitty. (it will also be like 9:45 when we eat)
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:53 pm

As of today I'm done with psychedelics. Only weed for me.

I did Salvia 20x. No mas, por favor. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
melomeltsinmilosmouth

melomeltsinmilosmouth

Humor : Alex's penis

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:06 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
I made mac and cheese from scratch for the first time and I think I did the sauce wrong Not a single fuck wa
It was all watery and not blended together enough... but we just stuck it in the oven with the noodles anyway, hopefully it doesn't come out shitty. (it will also be like 9:45 when we eat)

Me and my sister once made macaroni and cheese from scratch. It was a Paula Deen recipe that called for 5 different kinds of cheese, a lot of butter, and bacon grease. Yes, you heard me right. We had to actually cook bacon JUST FOR THE GREASE.

tbh i was expecting something epic, but it really just tasted like baked macaroni and cheese with a little bacon flavor
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:09 am

Sounds like Paula Deen alright Not a single fuck wa

Well my mac and cheese came out pretty good megusta I just used cheddar and parmesan, and like a shitload of milk.
Back to top Go down
melomeltsinmilosmouth

melomeltsinmilosmouth

Humor : Alex's penis

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:10 am

greg-the-fox wrote:

Well my mac and cheese came out pretty good megusta

greg do you wear an apron and no pants when you cook in the kitchen?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:35 am

melomethis wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:

Me and my sister once made macaroni and cheese from scratch. It was a Paula Deen recipe that called for 5 different kinds of cheese, a lot of butter, and bacon grease. Yes, you heard me right. We had to actually cook bacon JUST FOR THE GREASE.

tbh i was expecting something epic, but it really just tasted like baked macaroni and cheese with a little bacon flavor

I will never follow paula deen's recipes. how that bitch hasn't died of a heart attack yet is beyond me
Back to top Go down
Jesusfish

Jesusfish

Humor : μελαγχολία

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:12 am

My little venture to the bathroom was cut short by the sounds of a cat pawing at the bottom of the bathroom door.
Back to top Go down
http://cm2dude.tumblr.com
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:27 pm

Well last night was fun. I was changing a lightbulb and turned my head when the microwave turned on and a electrical surge into the socket and exploded the lightbulb into the side of my head. There's still a shard above my ear thay I couldn't get out with the tweezers.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:33 pm

I have a sudden urge to play resident evil outbreak online again... only problem being they cut multiplayer off over 5 years ago
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:47 pm

Netflix needs to update its fucking shows already.

I've been waiting for season 4 of Sons of Anarchy for too long. >:U
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:57 pm

MiloTime wrote:
I have a sudden urge to play resident evil outbreak online again... only problem being they cut multiplayer off over 5 years ago

This is only another reason why single player is better Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:59 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
Well last night was fun. I was changing a lightbulb and turned my head when the microwave turned on and a electrical surge into the socket and exploded the lightbulb into the side of my head. There's still a shard above my ear thay I couldn't get out with the tweezers.

Holy shit. You alright? D:
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:01 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

what do you mean? in general? or for outbreak?

outbreak had my favorite online functionality. it was the only online game I played, where I felt like co op actually meant more than "I'm going to team kill you and take your shit". people actually worked together to get through the level.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:08 pm

Ahkmill wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:

Im okay, like I said I got most of the glass out. But other than that, a headache, and a bit of pissyness today im the same as I ever was. Lunar told me to go to the hospital and let them see bbut ill be damned if they shave my head to fix it, I did fine myself.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:09 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:

Im okay, like I said I got most of the glass out. But other than that, a headache, and a bit of pissyness today im the same as I ever was. Lunar told me to go to the hospital and let them see bbut ill be damned if they shave my head to fix it, I did fine myself.
I hope nothing cut too deep or anything.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:10 pm

MiloTime wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

what do you mean? in general? or for outbreak?

For any game with online multiplayer. Eventually, people are going to stop playing, they'll shut down the servers, and then your $60 game will be useless. Single player games you can play forever, as long as you have the right hardware and OS to support them.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:10 pm

You probably should go to the hospital, BFF.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:11 pm

Man, the music in the South Park movie is damn good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next