General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal

Go down 
+24
Maya
Fatigue
Percy
Kaiser
XoPachi
SirRob
Jesusfish
Taz
Wolf-Bone
Joeyyy
8-bit
Psycho
lurker17
Riv
Daisy The Bunny
Kaizy
blackfuredfox
greg-the-fox
Lucy
MiloTime
Zoe
Lucan
melomeltsinmilosmouth
Lunar
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:40 am

I wish I wasn't terrified of commitment and intimacy, I couldn't even get around to marrying anyone in Skyrim. The thought of it actually bothered me. Like, what the hell? pokerface
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:45 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
I wish I wasn't terrified of commitment and intimacy, I couldn't even get around to marrying anyone in Skyrim. The thought of it actually bothered me. Like, what the hell? pokerface

it's not commitment I'm afraid of. it's always wondering if I measure up to their standards. I'll ALWAYS want to make sure I make them happy. the thought of messing up, not living up to their standards, freaks me out. which is probably why I wouldn't ask Rob out. but UGH... I want to

but my mentality is that I'm never good enough for the person I'm dating.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:53 am

MiloTime wrote:
this is just...

don't laugh at me when I say this, but I almost lost it and cried

this means so much to me~
Daww, so adorable
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:13 am

ok well I'm going to bed with a big stupid smile.

goodnight
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:14 am

MiloTime wrote:
ok well I'm going to bed with a big stupid smile.

goodnight
Adios senor
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:53 am

MiloTime wrote:
this is just...

don't laugh at me when I say this, but I almost lost it and cried

this means so much to me~

Rob is cool~
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:50 pm

So because of drama bullshit last night, my girlfriend broke up with me. Technically. It's not Facebook official yet, and when I went over to her place early this morning (she asked me to come lay next to her and hold her while she slept) every time we were alone, she'd pin me to the wall and start kissing me. Later, when we were laying next to each other watching a movie, she told me she loved me. So... she still wants to be with me, sort of, but being in an official relationship makes her uneasy. She even told me she wouldn't be intimate with anyone else but me. it's like we're dating still, but... not.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:59 pm

Lunar wrote:
So because of drama bullshit last night, my girlfriend broke up with me. Technically. It's not Facebook official yet, and when I went over to her place early this morning (she asked me to come lay next to her and hold her while she slept) every time we were alone, she'd pin me to the wall and start kissing me. Later, when we were laying next to each other watching a movie, she told me she loved me. So... she still wants to be with me, sort of, but being in an official relationship makes her uneasy. She even told me she wouldn't be intimate with anyone else but me. it's like we're dating still, but... not.

I don't mean to sound rude or offensive or anything, but...

She sounds like she's insane. pokerface
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:59 pm

Hi kids! Do you like violence?
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:05 pm

Thlayli wrote:

Wanna see me stick nine inch nails in each one of my eyelids?
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:44 pm

That's a flashback and a half.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 5:02 pm

Ahkmill wrote:
Lunar wrote:

Sometimes I wonder that myself. But apparently it's a lunatic I'm looking for. I walked/ran six miles to see her, because she asked me to come.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 5:04 pm

Lunar wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
Lunar wrote:

Sometimes I wonder that myself. But apparently it's a lunatic I'm looking for. I walked/ran six miles to see her, because she asked me to come.

Sounds like something I'd do, too. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 5:29 pm

Thlayli wrote:
Totally!

Lets go beat people with bats! allthe
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 5:30 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Thlayli wrote:
Totally!

Lets go beat people with bats! allthe

That's something I'd like to viddy!
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:05 pm

Someone say tree fiddy?!
Back to top Go down
lurker17

lurker17

Humor : Har.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:16 pm

Milo that was the cutest drawing I've seen in a long time >.<

Also: this counts as my demi-annual forum post :v

Double also: I started reading Homestuck yesterday and now I can't stop reading... if anybody cares
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:27 pm

General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 3 QEhoi
Back to top Go down
lurker17

lurker17

Humor : Har.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:28 pm

D:
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:16 pm

I'm tempted to quit playing Half Life Source and just play Black Mesa instead because it looks so balls out awesome, but I've never played through Half Life before and I feel obligated to, and I'm enjoying the fuck out of it so why not. But I'm probably not going to want to play Black Mesa right afterwards then because I usually don't play stuff twice in a row... and then there's the fact that I'm missing the nostalgia part of it so I won't be getting the same thing out of Black Mesa that everyone else is who have been waiting forever for it. But at least if I play through Source first I can appreciate everything that's been remade.

All I know is, I have GOT to play through all of the Half Life games before Half Life 3 comes out, but of course I'll have all the time in the world to do that Not a single fuck wa

This is always how it is for me, I just try to get into things and I can't feel the significance of them because I'm kind of just bandwagoning after the fact Okay.jpg I never read the book before seeing the movie, and then I just wait for it to come out on Netflix. Well I'm gonna make it a goal to get into awesome new things while they're still new so this doesn't happen in the future. I also WILL re-read The Hobbit again and actually go see it in theaters. That I HAVE been waiting a decade for!
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:10 pm

Black Mesa is gorgeous. Play it man!
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:36 pm

But shouldn't I finish Source first Y U NO?
In Black Mesa they changed a bunch of stuff.

Actually I think I'll wait for my new computer because I'm going to want to crank ALL the settings! allthe
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:42 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
But shouldn't I finish Source first Y U NO?
In Black Mesa they changed a bunch of stuff.

Actually I think I'll wait for my new computer because I'm going to want to crank ALL the settings! allthe

All the story is still there. It's just a bit of level design change. You are missing the Xen chapters I guess so wait if you want.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:19 pm

I love this beer, it's like my favorite. I just had 2 bottles at this pho place, it's the only place I can find it

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/2970/27607

Fuck all these beer snobs who think it's "meh", this shit is good Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:46 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
I love this beer, it's like my favorite. I just had 2 bottles at this pho place, it's the only place I can find it

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/2970/27607

Fuck all these beer snobs who think it's "meh", this shit is good Seriously?

That's for pussies. This is what I drink.

General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 3 Erish
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal   General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 17: Almost Legal
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next