General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Minecraft: The Thread

Go down 
+9
Aurora_Dragon
Jesusfish
Spawts
MiloTime
Trey
Riv
blackfuredfox
greg-the-fox
Kaizy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

Minecraft: The Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:09 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Riv wrote:

I'm also kind of amused by the fact that I have dug out a massive tunnel, and established a fort on both ends. Using the cobblestone I dug out of the ground, I put a giant and physically impossible bridge that stretches about 150 blocks from the top of one fort to the top of the other. All of this is at least 100 blocks up in the air, held up only by a 1x1 column on either side. I feel uneasy standing on it, because I know it would collapse in real life. My underground lair is pretty neat, except for the fact that there's one spot right in my living room where a single zombie keeps spawning. I don't like or understand that guy. Maybe I need more torches? At least my bedroom is always safe.

It's actually amazing me, despite how often I get lost, how much of the map I have memorized. And I'm finally learning to eat and craft and cook. I feel like an accomplished outdoorsman! lol

after all the villagers were killed in my last village, I spent the last two days quite literally, on a boat, in the ocean, going in one direction. (I'd been playing about 3 hours worth each day.... so that's pretty much 6 straight hours of endless ocean, with like, two dirt blocks above sea level every hour :V) I finally hit land after 2 days, went exploring for about 3 hours until I finally found a village surrounded by desert.

...so now I'm terraforming this bitch and replacing every sand block, with dirt blocks. this will take a while Not a single fuck wa

I'm playing an older version... no villagers to be seen anywhere.

Forever ALONE!
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:11 am

Well. Today I learned to be careful with minecarts on tight-turning slopes. lost everything in my inventory by getting stuck in a wood block due to a physics glitch. And I was carrying 128+ rails. That's like, three hours worth of iron.

Y U NO?

DEVELOPERS, Y U NO MAKE PERFECT GAME WITH NO GLITCHES?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:47 am

Riv wrote:
Well. Today I learned to be careful with minecarts on tight-turning slopes. lost everything in my inventory by getting stuck in a wood block due to a physics glitch. And I was carrying 128+ rails. That's like, three hours worth of iron.

Y U NO?

what's weird is, I must have logged at least 100+ hours in total on minecraft now, and not once have I focused on any of the strongpoints of the game, like creating rails, or glowstone circuits and whatnot. I've always only focused on fortifying my home, and mining.... even still, I've yet to find diamond Not a single fuck wa

my god, I fail at this game Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:07 am

MiloTime wrote:
Riv wrote:

Y U NO?

what's weird is, I must have logged at least 100+ hours in total on minecraft now, and not once have I focused on any of the strongpoints of the game, like creating rails, or glowstone circuits and whatnot. I've always only focused on fortifying my home, and mining.... even still, I've yet to find diamond Not a single fuck wa

my god, I fail at this game Okay.jpg

Diamond is usually very low, dangerously close to lava. Just dig down at a 45 degree angle until your pickaxe breaks.

Oh shit, I think I also lost 50+ obsidian. I hope I put that in a chest... inglip
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:48 am

That was weird...

So I visited the tracks that killed me, and although my stuff still wasn't there, there were like eight minecarts on it.

I haven't even made that many minecarts...

pokerface
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:11 am

I found a dungeon stronghold...

Under a lake...

I don't think that's up to code.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:28 am

so I'm taking every single sand block you see in this picture, and replacing them with dirt.... this will not be pleasant Not a single fuck wa

Minecraft: The Thread - Page 3 Untitled-19

I hate the fact that the only village I found after hours of search was in the middle of a desert Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:07 am

I'm not sure if it was supposed to be, but my stronghold was intersected by a cave system, with lava and everything. I think I'm going to rebuild it.
Back to top Go down
Aurora_Dragon

Aurora_Dragon

Humor : broken

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:02 am

Built this castle in one night. Still got a lot more to do on it though. http://kareokelidescope.deviantart.com/gallery/36751552
Back to top Go down
http://kareokelidescope.deviantart.com/
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:59 pm

Hm...I really should get back into Minecraft

I miss my mining adventures in the ravines
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:02 pm

I'm trying to landscape the area around my village into a sort of rainforest/aztec-like theme...

the idea's are flowing. I shall spend hours on this confined in my room Forever ALONE!
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:07 pm

MiloTime wrote:
I'm trying to landscape the area around my village into a sort of rainforest/aztec-like theme...

the idea's are flowing. I shall spend hours on this confined in my room Forever ALONE!
What you could do is just start a world and find a rainforest biome
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:11 pm

Kaizy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

I couldn't find any villages near rainforests...

it's too unenjoyable for me to play minecraft now, knowing I'm completely isolated. I need NPCs around me to give me a sense of company in the game. I just wish they'd do more with villages. Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:12 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

I couldn't find any villages near rainforests...

it's too unenjoyable for me to play minecraft now, knowing I'm completely isolated. I need NPCs around me to give me a sense of company in the game. I just wish they'd do more with villages. Okay.jpg
I think theyre going to at some point
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:31 pm

Kaizy wrote:

We need a server for this place.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:52 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

making a minecraft server is shit. you have to be online at ALL times just for the server to still run.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:04 pm

MiloTime wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

making a minecraft server is shit. you have to be online at ALL times just for the server to still run.
Could just leave it running then.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:07 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

so then who would be willing to leave their computer on at ALL times Not a single fuck wa

or if anything, we could agree on one person to create a schedule that fits everyone accordingly.

but that would require a level of responsibility. Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:13 pm

MiloTime wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

so then who would be willing to leave their computer on at ALL times Not a single fuck wa

or if anything, we could agree on one person to create a schedule that fits everyone accordingly.

Then we just need to find a responsible person, or someone who has no life. I think a schedule could work though.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:16 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

Then we just need to find a responsible person, or someone who has no life. I think a schedule could work though.

we could create another thread here for a vote on who could run the server.

I MIGHT be able to run the server.... but I'm stupid, so you probably want a smart person to run it Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:01 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

Im actually considering on trying to run a server when I get my new computer
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:12 pm

Kaizy wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

can we rely on you? Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:23 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

No Cant you always?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:32 pm

Kaizy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

No Cant you always?

something tells me riv should probably be the one to do it, but you seem more capable than anyone else here Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:34 pm

MiloTime wrote:
something tells me riv should probably be the one to do it, but you seem more capable than anyone else here Not a single fuck wa
It would make sense since Riv is the main admin here and all, though I am still second in command

Though I do wonder, what makes me seem more capable of running the server
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: The Thread   Minecraft: The Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minecraft: The Thread
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next