General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition

Go down 
+20
Barletta
Wolf-Bone
Maya
Kaiser
Butterflygoddess
greg-the-fox
Zaraphayx
blackfuredfox
Lucy
MiloTime
Kaizy
Lucan
Zoe
Vega
Ouiji
Tank Abuse
Percy
KigRatel
Riv
XoPachi
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:18 pm

SirRob wrote:
If anyone's wondering where I am, I'm in Unova.

I knew. I always knew. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:20 pm

Once I'm finally able to log in at the end of the day, it feels weird commenting on all of your comments, but I'll do it anyway. I'm glad your arm isn't broken and your not seriously injured blackfurredfox; Vega, your like one of the nicest people here, you and butterfly; Milo, what kind of places do you like to eat at, and are you streaming Percy?

EDIT: Hello Rob, what's Unova?
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ouiji/
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:26 pm

trollface Wheej, flattery shall get you everywhere...
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:28 pm

Ouiji wrote:

The region in which Pokemon Black/White and Black 2/White 2 take place.
Back to top Go down
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:35 pm

Bloodshot_Eyes wrote:
Ouiji wrote:

The region in which Pokemon Black/White and Black 2/White 2 take place.

Ahh, thank you bloodshot
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:37 pm

Riv wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:
Riv wrote:

School work. I do all my art on the computer— can't have furries laying around for anyone to see. My computer is organized and secure... my room? Not so much.

Is it really that embarassing? I mean, are you in a situation where people just barge into your living space and rummage through your shit? That would drive me insane.

Living with my parents, heh. Cheaper and easier than living on my own during college, and quite frankly, my father is too incompetent to be left alone with my mother or sister for longer than 24 hours. He could burn a building down with nothing more than a wet paper bag.

Vega wrote:
You should show me your room, I bet you have all kinds of kinky stuff hidden in there~ General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 26 Madaraojx7

Just my collection of forum-member sex-pillows.
I love how you talk about your father. He sounds like Homer Simpson. And I want a pic of my sex pillow.
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:41 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
And I want a pic of my sex pillow.
This, I wanna know if it captures the true Bloodshot_Eyes.
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

Humor : o3o

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:54 pm

Bloodshot_Eyes wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
I want to see mine too. It's probably never been used. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:59 pm

so how long has RE 6 been out now. a good week, right? i still don't utterly despise it and find it more fun now that i'm playing with some actual difficulty settings. so yeah, fuck those reviewers.
Back to top Go down
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:00 pm

Percy wrote:
Bloodshot_Eyes wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:

All the pillows together in one big pillow pile trollface
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:13 pm

Ouiji wrote:
Percy wrote:
Bloodshot_Eyes wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:

All the pillows together in one big pillow pile trollface
I'll try to sneak away. I'm a pillow after all.
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:14 pm

...pretty sure my ankle's swollen after rolling it for like the 100th time.
It's like I'm immune to the heavy painfulness.
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

Humor : All Kinds.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:17 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
so how long has RE 6 been out now. a good week, right? i still don't utterly despise it and find it more fun now that i'm playing with some actual difficulty settings. so yeah, fuck those reviewers.

Yeah, RE6 isn't a bad game, Leon's and Ada's campaign make it pretty damn good.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:38 pm

Vega wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

Yeah, RE6 isn't a bad game, Leon's and Ada's campaign make it pretty damn good.

Man, the final boss form in Leon's game is fucking awesome. Even with all those zombies dropping loot I had like 5 bullets left for each gun by the time it was over.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:43 pm

I came to the realization today that I miss my ex. Like... a lot. It's not much more than I usually think about her; even when I thought I was over her, she would cross my mind at least once a day, however briefly. I had a dream about her a week ago - she came to my house in the middle of the night, got out of her car, hugged me close, and told me how much she missed me, how sorry she was, that she'd made a mistake.

I halfway thought about sending her a message on Facebook...
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:49 pm

Lunar wrote:
I came to the realization today that I miss my ex. Like... a lot. It's not much more than I usually think about her; even when I thought I was over her, she would cross my mind at least once a day, however briefly. I had a dream about her a week ago - she came to my house in the middle of the night, got out of her car, hugged me close, and told me how much she missed me, how sorry she was, that she'd made a mistake.

Why not? Do you have anything to lose?
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:51 pm

Butterflygoddess wrote:
Lunar wrote:

Sending her a message will go one of two ways: she'll respond with, "oh hi, haven't talked to you in a while, what's up?" or, "I told you never to talk to me again..."

I don't want there to be any negative feelings between us, at least. That's all there seems to be anymore. Sucky thing is, I don't know how she actually feels about me. I don't know if she even thinks about me anymore.

Not to mention my girlfriend would probably get pissy if she found out. :/
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:56 pm

Lunar wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:
Lunar wrote:

Sending her a message will go one of two ways: she'll respond with, "oh hi, haven't talked to you in a while, what's up?" or, "I told you never to talk to me again..."

I don't want there to be any negative feelings between us, at least. That's all there seems to be anymore. Sucky thing is, I don't know how she actually feels about me. I don't know if she even thinks about me anymore.

Not to mention my girlfriend would probably get pissy if she found out. :/

Well, a memory is a powerful thing, you're right.

I know there's people whom I'd rather keep a certain way in my mind...I suppose you had the right idea after all. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:57 pm

Wait... what's the right idea? O.o
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:09 am

Lunar wrote:

You weren't gonna contact her right? pokerface

Because of the possibility of ruining her memory of you...no?
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:11 am

Butterflygoddess wrote:
Lunar wrote:

You weren't gonna contact her right? pokerface

Because of the possibility of ruining her memory of you...no?
No, the last time we talked, she was pissed at me because... okay, here's what happened. We were both going to my friend's party, and she brought someone she used to sleep around with before we got together. My ex recently turned 21, so she brought booze. I don't know how she is when she drinks, so I asked the girl she was bringing if said girl would be so kind as to move to another room if my ex made moves on her or anything, only because I still had feelings for her and it would hurt a lot to see that. So my ex got angry and told me to stop talking behind her back and telling people what to do regarding her.
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:17 am

Hmm. She sounds kinda high maintenance in a way.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:18 am

Butterflygoddess wrote:
Hmm. She sounds kinda high maintenance in a way.
She wasn't before. She said when she broke up with me, that she wanted to stay friends. So I tried to retain that friendship, but she didn't want to talk to me at the time, so that made her resent me, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:39 am

pokerface
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:41 am

Percy wrote:
pokerface
*Sneaks up behind and smashes a beer bottle into your head*

Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next