General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition

Go down 
+20
Barletta
Wolf-Bone
Maya
Kaiser
Butterflygoddess
greg-the-fox
Zaraphayx
blackfuredfox
Lucy
MiloTime
Kaizy
Lucan
Zoe
Vega
Ouiji
Tank Abuse
Percy
KigRatel
Riv
XoPachi
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:25 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
KigRatel wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
Won't have to take shit anymore.

At the cost of not being able to do anything else. Ever.

Even if one does believe in reincarnation, like me, they'd still have to relive all the bad parts of childhood and (and teenagerhood, depending on the time of suicide) before they get back to where they were. Namely the constant frustration about the lack of power. And that's if they're lucky enough to become human.

Hate to break it to you, but no one gives a piss what you believe. Especially not if they're suicidal. You don't understand the mind of a suicidal person until you've either been there or knew one really, really well. And even then, it only partly makes much sense. Of course to you it seems pointless and irrational, because it is. But fuck your beliefs. They have nothing to do with it. Asshole.

Now that wasn't at all necessary and you bloody damn well know it. I've been hospitalized for two months attempting suicide after an immense depression and lost a talented friend/mentor to it in a rather gruesome method. I didn't even get as offended to Kig as you did just now.
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Vega

Vega

Humor : All Kinds.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 pm

Butterflygoddess wrote:
Vega wrote:
Yeah, I'm not going to vent my depression, I don't want to get banned. General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 25 1772876878 So what does everyone think of the Twilight Zone? Loved the episode with the Librarian and the one with the constant liar.

Holy fuckin' balls, don't get me started on the Twilight Zone!!

I fucking adore that show. 5 characters in search of an Exit ia my fav, but The Monsters are due on Maple Street is a blast as well.

You're thinking of "Time Enough at Last". A damn interesting example of the twist ending sterling was known for.
Wait. I read that wrong XP. Which one was the libarian?

I think it was "Time Enough To Last"... Damn it, my dad has the complete series on DVD in the next room, I should watch a few episodes again. Another one I liked was that "Death Bed" episode where the man's children have to wear masks if they're going to get anything from him when he dies.
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:34 pm

To counter all the gloomy death talk, I present to you all

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/8966622/ <==This.

You could say it involves life...

@Vega: My mom told me about that one when I was 5yearsold!!! It's what inspired me to delve into the series!

I wish I could track down the whole series. *sigh* One day. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:37 pm

Butterflygoddess wrote:

@Vega: My mom told me about that one when I was 5yearsold!!! It's what inspired me to delve into the series!

Done on graph paper...ALL MERIT LOST.
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Percy

Percy

Humor : o3o

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:39 pm

XoPachi wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:

But graph paper is useful...

...for graphing. pokerface
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:45 pm

XoPachi wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:

Seriously? What did say!?

Now I gotta defend his honor...http://www.furaffinity.net/view/8681894/
Look at it! So moving! I absolutely love the idea of capturing just a piece of a conversation. But I'm just a voyeur that way...and the graph paper is distracting...
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:49 pm

That guy is on my Watch list now~
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

Humor : o3o

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:04 pm

I feel like streaming something. I'm so bored. x.x
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:06 pm

Percy wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:

I've done all my work on graph paper this semester, and I hate myself for never having done it before.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:07 pm

Guys? have your seen my "Riv slapping" gloves? pokerface
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:08 pm

Riv wrote:
Percy wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:

I've done all my work on graph paper this semester, and I hate myself for never having done it before.

Artwork or just...school work?
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:11 pm

My favorite Twilight Zone episode was "The Long Morrow". The ending was just, that was a goodsd one. Also The Outer Limits was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:21 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
My favorite Twilight Zone episode was "The Long Morrow". The ending was just, that was a goodsd one. Also The Outer Limits was pretty good.

The long morrow...I can't remember that one. :C

And outer limits was great, but I love the Zone more. Though I prefer the new Outer limits over the old. Wierd.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:28 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
KigRatel wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
Won't have to take shit anymore.

At the cost of not being able to do anything else. Ever.

Even if one does believe in reincarnation, like me, they'd still have to relive all the bad parts of childhood and (and teenagerhood, depending on the time of suicide) before they get back to where they were. Namely the constant frustration about the lack of power. And that's if they're lucky enough to become human.

Hate to break it to you, but no one gives a piss what you believe. Especially not if they're suicidal. You don't understand the mind of a suicidal person until you've either been there or knew one really, really well. And even then, it only partly makes much sense. Of course to you it seems pointless and irrational, because it is. But fuck your beliefs. They have nothing to do with it. Asshole.

Seriously?
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:38 pm

You wanna act like an asshole for several pages? I'll treat you in kind. Doesn't have to be directed at me, either.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:46 pm

Butterflygoddess wrote:
Riv wrote:
Percy wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:

Artwork or just...school work?

School work. I do all my art on the computer— can't have furries laying around for anyone to see. My computer is organized and secure... my room? Not so much.
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:56 pm

Riv wrote:

Artwork or just...school work?[/quote]

School work. I do all my art on the computer— can't have furries laying around for anyone to see. My computer is organized and secure... my room? Not so much.[/quote]

I see. Yes, probably better that way if there are prying eyes around.

You probably get some use of that kind with all your science classes.

I wish I could get into math and science myself, but they just aren't open for interpretation. Awww Yeaaah
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:58 pm

Riv wrote:

School work. I do all my art on the computer— can't have furries laying around for anyone to see. My computer is organized and secure... my room? Not so much.

Is it really that embarassing? I mean, are you in a situation where people just barge into your living space and rummage through your shit? That would drive me insane.
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:07 pm

Riv wrote:

You should show me your room, I bet you have all kinds of kinky stuff hidden in there~ General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 25 Madaraojx7
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:11 pm

Vega wrote:
Riv wrote:

You should show me your room, I bet you have all kinds of kinky stuff hidden in there~ General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 25 Madaraojx7

One day...I will track down a decent pic of Misty carrying away Brock by the ear...and we will be a glorious combination!!!
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:11 pm

Zaraphayx wrote:
Riv wrote:

Is it really that embarassing? I mean, are you in a situation where people just barge into your living space and rummage through your shit? That would drive me insane.

Living with my parents, heh. Cheaper and easier than living on my own during college, and quite frankly, my father is too incompetent to be left alone with my mother or sister for longer than 24 hours. He could burn a building down with nothing more than a wet paper bag.

Vega wrote:

Just my collection of forum-member sex-pillows.
Back to top Go down
SirRob

SirRob

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:14 pm

If anyone's wondering where I am, I'm in Unova.
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:16 pm

SirRob wrote:

Ah, but it's not so much a question of where as it is when?
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:17 pm

SirRob wrote:
Bring me back a Sandile.
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:17 pm

SirRob wrote:

Where have you been, Rob?! Milo and I miss you so much! General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 25 Madaraovl0-4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next