General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition

Go down 
+20
Barletta
Wolf-Bone
Maya
Kaiser
Butterflygoddess
greg-the-fox
Zaraphayx
blackfuredfox
Lucy
MiloTime
Kaizy
Lucan
Zoe
Vega
Ouiji
Tank Abuse
Percy
KigRatel
Riv
XoPachi
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:30 pm

Percy wrote:
Why must there be nothing to do around here? It's all restaurants and stuff, and I'm not hungry. :/

restaurants? we pretty much only have fast food places and very VERY questionable buffets.
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

Humor : o3o

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:32 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Percy wrote:
Why must there be nothing to do around here? It's all restaurants and stuff, and I'm not hungry. :/

restaurants? we pretty much only have fast food places and very VERY questionable buffets.
Yeah, my city has tons of restaurants.
...except not much else.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:33 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
You people do realize that if they really cracked down on people admitting to doing drugs on the internet, they would have to arrest 90% of the internet? pokerface

And even celebrities admit to doing drugs, and do they arrest them? (well of course not, they're celebrities) I think they have to actually catch you possessing drugs to arrest you, they can't arrest you for just admitting it, online or not. Am I wrong?

(PS SMERK WERD ERRYDERRR)

Yeah, if people could be arrested for things they claimed they had done on the internet, think how many murders they could have arrested Foxy Boy for!
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:44 pm

Eating ramen megusta
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:47 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
Eating ramen megusta
What kind of ramen? megusta
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:49 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
Eating ramen megusta

apparently anyone who eats ramen is automatically an anime weabboo otaku hipster
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:50 pm

Percy wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:
Eating ramen megusta
Beef flavor megusta
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:50 pm

MiloTime wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:
Eating ramen megusta

apparently anyone who eats ramen is automatically an anime weabboo otaku hipster
I thought it was poor college students. :S
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

greg-the-fox wrote:
Percy wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:
Eating ramen megusta
Beef flavor megusta
megusta megusta megusta

Bloodshot_Eyes wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:
Eating ramen megusta

I thought it was poor college students. :S
It is poor college students.
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:54 pm

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/9011989/

Well, this pic sorta defeats itself. I know when wanna convey a serious message that may hit home, I fucking use pokemon...

I mean, wth?
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:00 pm

Butterflygoddess wrote:

Well, this pic sorta defeats itself. I know when wanna convey a serious message that may hit home, I fucking use pokemon...

I mean, wth?
But it's presented to furfags, so it makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:07 pm

Bloodshot_Eyes wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:

I mean, wth?
But it's presented to furfags, so it makes sense.

Meh. Just seems kinda...joke-material to me.

I mean its not even presented seriously really. The teacher's just too jovial for a suicide report the revelation is just the stuff of punchlines...it's almost disrespectful. Of course, as luck would have it I was looking at a suicide journal right before I found this pic.

What do I expect I suppose.

Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

Humor : All Kinds.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:19 pm

Yeah, suicide is never the way to go. Well, here's to living the next 60 to 70 years of my pathetic life as a worthless, talentless nobody.

So I'm going to catch up on some TV shows on ON Demand now.
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:24 pm

Vega wrote:
Yeah, suicide is never the way to go. Well, here's to living the next 60 to 70 years of my pathetic life as a worthless, talentless nobody.

No, Vega! You stay and tell me something good about yourself!!
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:32 pm

Butterflygoddess wrote:
Vega wrote:

Well... I'm... uh.... ....General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 24 Images
Back to top Go down
KigRatel

KigRatel

Humor : I'm still a Colaholic
Location : United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:35 pm

I don't see the appeal in committing suicide. Not at all. Killing yourself to provide relief? Seems extremely counter-productive to me.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:54 pm

I was expecting Borderlands 2 to be shit like the original. It's actually ok.

KigRatel wrote:
I don't see the appeal in committing suicide. Not at all. Killing yourself to provide relief? Seems extremely counter-productive to me.

Won't have to take shit anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Percy

Percy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:56 pm

So... bored. Forever ALONE!
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:02 pm

Yeah, I'm not going to vent my depression, I don't want to get banned. General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 24 1772876878 So what does everyone think of the Twilight Zone? Loved the episode with the Librarian and the one with the constant liar.

Last edited by Vega on Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:03 pm

Vega wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:
Vega wrote:

Well... I'm... uh.... ....General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 24 Images

You're sweet for one. ^^

So anywho, I was thinking bavk to the ramen subject and I just realized...I've never tried it. O_o

It's just noodles after all.

Btw, Vega. I'm on FAF and skype if you ever do wanna vent.

Last edited by Butterflygoddess on Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KigRatel

KigRatel

Humor : I'm still a Colaholic
Location : United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:03 pm

XoPachi wrote:

At the cost of not being able to do anything else. Ever.

Even if one does believe in reincarnation, like me, they'd still have to relive all the bad parts of childhood and (and teenagerhood, depending on the time of suicide) before they get back to where they were. Namely the constant frustration about the lack of power. And that's if they're lucky enough to become human.
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:05 pm

Butterflygoddess wrote:
Btw, Vega. I'm on FAF and skype if you ever do wanna vent.
I'm on FAF too, and I also have a Skype that I almost never use.
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:05 pm

KigRatel wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

Even if one does believe in reincarnation, like me, they'd still have to relive all the bad parts of childhood and (and teenagerhood, depending on the time of suicide) before they get back to where they were. Namely the constant frustration about the lack of power. And that's if they're lucky enough to become human.

The mindset of those who do that is one of fight or flight, Kig.

They see death as an end to all things and nothingness is better than agony to them.
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:08 pm

Vega wrote:
Yeah, I'm not going to vent my depression, I don't want to get banned. General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 24 1772876878 So what does everyone think of the Twilight Zone? Loved the episode with the Librarian and the one with the constant liar.

Holy fuckin' balls, don't get me started on the Twilight Zone!!

I fucking adore that show. 5 characters in search of an Exit ia my fav, but The Monsters are due on Maple Street is a blast as well.

You're thinking of "Time Enough at Last". A damn interesting example of the twist ending sterling was known for.
Wait. I read that wrong XP. Which one was the libarian?
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:11 pm

KigRatel wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

Hate to break it to you, but no one gives a piss what you believe. Especially not if they're suicidal. You don't understand the mind of a suicidal person until you've either been there or knew one really, really well. And even then, it only partly makes much sense. Of course to you it seems pointless and irrational, because it is. But fuck your beliefs. They have nothing to do with it. Asshole.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next