General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition

Go down 
+20
Barletta
Wolf-Bone
Maya
Kaiser
Butterflygoddess
greg-the-fox
Zaraphayx
blackfuredfox
Lucy
MiloTime
Kaizy
Lucan
Zoe
Vega
Ouiji
Tank Abuse
Percy
KigRatel
Riv
XoPachi
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:18 pm

XoPachi wrote:
KigRatel wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
I love the inexplicable asshurt that inevitably ensues when you say that you dislike a certain Zelda game. Hilarious. NEVER will that happen with any FPS. lol

An extremely dedicated fanbase is the same thing as a fanatic religious cult, there's no denying that.

So it's only natural that they'd want to burn the so-called heretics.

And you know that's exactly what Nintendrones act like. A little cult. I hate fantardism. I don't care how much you're in love with a franchise. If you're an Apple lover who fingers themselves to the iPhone, a Sony lover that sensually sucks on the Vita at night, a Microsoft lover who strokes their Xbox in a bed of rose petals, a Nintendo fan who fervently humps a Wii, I am 100% fine with that. But, when you get offended over an opinion of an inanimate plastic product that was not bashing you or anyone else, you have a legitimate problem.
You identify yourself by what merchandise you consume and feel attacked when people don't like it. THAT'S unhealthy.

I love DoDonPachi to pieces, but I don't give a filleted rat's ass who dislikes it as long as they don't judge me for it.

I pretty much instantly decided I hated Weasyl when I criticized the Wii and expressed doubts about the WiiU and got responded to like I was denying the holocaust or something. Really as much as I wish half of you would get the fuck off this forum, I'd feel bad about encouraging you to go there.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:23 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
KigRatel wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
I love the inexplicable asshurt that inevitably ensues when you say that you dislike a certain Zelda game. Hilarious. NEVER will that happen with any FPS. lol

An extremely dedicated fanbase is the same thing as a fanatic religious cult, there's no denying that.

So it's only natural that they'd want to burn the so-called heretics.

And you know that's exactly what Nintendrones act like. A little cult. I hate fantardism. I don't care how much you're in love with a franchise. If you're an Apple lover who fingers themselves to the iPhone, a Sony lover that sensually sucks on the Vita at night, a Microsoft lover who strokes their Xbox in a bed of rose petals, a Nintendo fan who fervently humps a Wii, I am 100% fine with that. But, when you get offended over an opinion of an inanimate plastic product that was not bashing you or anyone else, you have a legitimate problem.
You identify yourself by what merchandise you consume and feel attacked when people don't like it. THAT'S unhealthy.

I love DoDonPachi to pieces, but I don't give a filleted rat's ass who dislikes it as long as they don't judge me for it.

I pretty much instantly decided I hated Weasyl when I criticized the Wii and expressed doubts about the WiiU and got responded to like I was denying the holocaust or something. Really as much as I wish half of you would get the fuck off this forum, I'd feel bad about encouraging you to go there.

Fuck Wii. Wii U won't fail. Why? Because NINTAHNDOooOOOHHH!!!1one
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:30 pm

Seriously, no one got the huge aspect of buyers' remorse to the Wii. How many people ended up getting a PS3 or 360 after getting the Wii first? Who started out with one of those and seriously needed a Wii that bad later? How many of the Wii's owners pretty much use it for Wii-Fit or whatever and shit else? God forbid I'd think that might hurt the WiiU's chances a bit.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:48 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Seriously, no one got the huge aspect of buyers' remorse to the Wii. How many people ended up getting a PS3 or 360 after getting the Wii first? Who started out with one of those and seriously needed a Wii that bad later? How many of the Wii's owners pretty much use it for Wii-Fit or whatever and shit else? God forbid I'd think that might hurt the WiiU's chances a bit.

If they lose that casual fanbase they won't do well. But, I think that's the most that will happen. Simply not doing as well as the Wii. You've got a sound opinion, though.

There are some hardcore games on the Wii I adore like Brawl, Prime 3, ExciteBots, Last Story, and Radio Allergy
but you've got a point about that casual market carrying Nintendo at the moment.

All we can do is wait. I know I'm not fucking buying one.
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

Humor : o3o

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:56 pm

Fuck, I have an exam to go to in about an hour. And one of my classes ended only like ten minutes ago.
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

Humor : All Kinds.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:12 pm

I want to cuddle but there is no one to cuddle with. Sad

Last edited by Vega on Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:13 pm

Vega wrote:
I want to cuddle but there is no one to cuddle. Sad
c:
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:14 pm

XoPachi wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

If they lose that casual fanbase they won't do well. But, I think that's the most that will happen. Simply not doing as well as the Wii. You've got a sound opinion, though.

There are some hardcore games on the Wii I adore like Brawl, Prime 3, ExciteBots, Last Story, and Radio Allergy
but you've got a point about that casual market carrying Nintendo at the moment.

Yeah, just what I need, something that can play ports of games I likely already own. Except on Wii that would've been Gamecube and PS2 games, and on Wii that's 360/PS3 games. I'm sure the Nintendo fanboys and casual gamers will make it profitable but it would be nice if Nintendo could have another system like the Gamecube or N64 that has a few games that make other "hardcore" gamers just a little envious for not having one, ya know? Being an entire generational step behind your contemporaries in terms of hardware kinda makes that a tall order...
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:25 pm

Percy wrote:
Vega wrote:
c:

Want to travel all the way to where I live and cuddle?
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:26 pm

Vega wrote:
Percy wrote:
Vega wrote:
c:

I can't, I don't have a means of transportation. ._.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:29 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

Yeah, just what I need, something that can play ports of games I likely already own. Except on Wii that would've been Gamecube and PS2 games, and on Wii that's 360/PS3 games. I'm sure the Nintendo fanboys and casual gamers will make it profitable but it would be nice if Nintendo could have another system like the Gamecube or N64 that has a few games that make other "hardcore" gamers just a little envious for not having one, ya know? Being an entire generational step behind your contemporaries in terms of hardware kinda makes that a tall order...

All Nintendo would have to do to sell me a unit is make a truly original 3D HARD F-Zero just like the masterpiece GX they let Sega make. I'm a sucker for future racing. Everyone says I wasted money on a Vita. If WipEout is the only game I ever own for it, I will not care. But stupid ass Sony dissolved the studio that created it killing WipEout for good so now I have to rely on Nintendo for my antigrav fix. However, they aren't saying shit and "acknowledging it" by putting it in Nin10Dolan for the Wii U as a minigame only feels obligatory for Big N so I don't care. I'm not anymore confident they'll make another one because they mentioned it in a collection of minigames.
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:30 pm

Percy wrote:
Vega wrote:
Percy wrote:
Vega wrote:
c:

I can't, I don't have a means of transportation. ._.

I don't have a means of transportation either, I'm lonely. General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 32 Kekkaishi_-_12avi_001297339
Back to top Go down
KigRatel

KigRatel

Humor : I'm still a Colaholic
Location : United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:36 pm

Vega wrote:
I don't have a means of transportation either, I'm lonely.

If you're really desperate for a cuddle, you could always walk.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:57 pm

don't you just love it when you go to a store to buy one thing, and you're 10 cents short, and you walk all the way home empty handed
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:59 pm

KigRatel wrote:
Vega wrote:

If only Percy, Greg, Milo, Rob, Ouiji, or any other cute guy from these forums lived within walking distance from me. General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 32 Madaraovl0-2
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:59 pm

MiloTime wrote:
don't you just love it when you go to a store to buy one thing, and you're 10 cents short, and you walk all the way home empty handed

That doesn't happen to me because I don't typically leave the house without already knowing I can afford what I'm going out for.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:02 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

That doesn't happen to me because I don't typically leave the house without already knowing I can afford what I'm going out for.

they raised the tax recently. I had exactly $1.25 for certain food, and now it's $1.35
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:03 pm

Vega wrote:
KigRatel wrote:
Vega wrote:

If only Percy, Greg, Milo, Rob, Ouiji, or any other cute guy from these forums lived within walking distance from me. General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 32 Madaraovl0-2
I'm not that cute, am I...?
I mean, my avatar is...
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:03 pm

Vega wrote:
KigRatel wrote:
Vega wrote:

yea... I'm not a cuddler... or a toucher in general. you wouldn't have much fun with me
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:04 pm

MiloTime wrote:

Oh god yes, I was 5 cents short for a Taco one time and the asshole of a cashier wouldn't let 5 cents slide and I had to go hungry for the day.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:04 pm

That happened to me once, Milo. Except it was like... over a dollar. My girlfriend sent me up to the store to get her a pack of cigarettes, they scanned the wrong kind, I didn't know so I walked back in shame. Forty minutes later, I go back up to the store with more money: "OH SORRY WE MADE A MISTAEK OMGWTFLOL"
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:05 pm

Percy wrote:
Vega wrote:
KigRatel wrote:
Vega wrote:

I'm not that cute, am I...?
I mean, my avatar is...

Actually, what DO you look like? I don't think I ever seen a picture of you...
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:06 pm

I am fucking adorable. megusta
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:09 pm

Vega wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

Oh god yes, I was 5 cents short for a Taco one time and the asshole of a cashier wouldn't let 5 cents slide and I had to go hungry for the day.

that awkward moment where you're trying to hint that you want the cashier to let a few cents slide, so you're like "oh man... I thought I had enough. *waits for cashier to let it slide"

"*cough* to think, just 5 cents short *cough*"

"....aaaaah man if only I didn't walk all the way up here for nothing *hint hint*"

only for the cashier not to give in, so you just give up and walk away
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:13 pm

There's a lot of nice cashiers and waiters/waitresses here. There's this hookah bar I frequent, and it's happened a couple of times where we had barely enough for the hookah, not enough to tip. I hate not tipping, but the people there know us and like us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next