General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives

Go down 
+21
Psycho
Zaraphayx
Maya
KigRatel
Barletta
Lucan
SirRob
Daisy The Bunny
Riv
MiloTime
Lucy
greg-the-fox
Wolf-Bone
Butterflygoddess
XoPachi
Tank Abuse
Ouiji
Percy
blackfuredfox
Vega
Zoe
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:23 pm

Percy wrote:
Ugh, please don't talk about food... I ate too much. x.x

You know I never did ask, do you go home on the weekends or stay at the uni?

(I suppose they could have great stuff.)
Back to top Go down
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:26 pm

Got back home after running errands and then stopping at a clothing store, I'm sleeping in silk tonight Awww Yeaaah
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ouiji/
Percy

Percy

Humor : o3o

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:26 pm

Butterflygoddess wrote:
Percy wrote:

I'm home now. I have the opportunity to go home every two weeks, if I felt like going.
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:49 pm

Percy wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:
Percy wrote:

I'm home now. I have the opportunity to go home every two weeks, if I felt like going.

Eh, I never went to a uni before. I'd be so nervous without my besties...

I'm a total dork megusta
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:50 pm

MiloTime wrote:
a catty introvert trying to be in the spotlight.

That's precisely what he is. And if he wasn't such a dumbass, he'd know why you just either get over your introversion and seize the spotlight, or stay the fuck out of the race altogether. Sure, he's hardly the only person to be self-unaware of their own condition or to fool themselves that they're not like that. But hey, I don't have personal experience with those other folks to get the satisfaction of laughing at their failure, do I?

MiloTime wrote:
in my opinion, truly awkward would have been him admitting to being a furry and explaining to the media what he defines furry as, simultaneously admitting that he fursuits and yiffs.

He wouldn't do that because he's one of the "I'm not a furry, I just have this character I created on a whim and hang around them and want to run a not-furry website" crowd. The truth is he's one of those people that's far too open for their own good. It's probably going to get him killed one of these days, or at least severely taken advantage of (I don't just mean raped either, though that's a possibility). But he's not going to champion something he doesn't believe he has a stake in, though that might be because he knows he can't really cut it as a popufur. I mean really, even by furry standards, the hits his videos get and the membership Weasyl's amassed so far is pretty pathetic when you just look at the raw numbers. It'd be no big deal if it was just a hobby to him, but it's not.

Butterflygoddess wrote:
You know though, I lost what little respect I ever had for it early on. They wouldn't let this one girl go to hollywood because she dressed in a military uniform...and she was a good singer plus pretty!!

It's because for everything Right-Wing blowhards are wrong about, they're right about one thing. Hollywood is exceptionally Liberal, and exceptionally Liberal establishments are fanatically prejudiced against anyone in the military. I don't respect Liberals for that reason. In fact, I wish instead of Right-Wingers talking about "curing" gays, they would focus on where the problems really start and try to cure Leftism.

The only thing I really still hate about Right political thought is how much Leftist fallacy it's taken on, for whatever reason (I'm sure there's more than one). Appeal to emotion chief among them. That used to be the domain of the Left. Now the Right are practically a fucking counter-culture.

Support your country or get the fuck out of it, really. What's so hard about that? Oh right, you need to kick the soldier off your show because if they don't have to get blown up for a living, you can't have a cushy job at some studio and all the privilege that affords.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:51 pm

Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:59 pm

XoPachi wrote:
Adorable little guy.

That's a good picture
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:00 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
He wouldn't do that because he's one of the "I'm not a furry, I just have this character I created on a whim and hang around them and want to run a not-furry website" crowd.

Butterflygoddess wrote:
You know though, I lost what little respect I ever had for it early on. They wouldn't let this one girl go to hollywood because she dressed in a military uniform...and she was a good singer plus pretty!!

It's because for everything Right-Wing blowhards are wrong about, they're right about one thing. Hollywood is exceptionally Liberal, and exceptionally Liberal establishments are fanatically prejudiced against anyone in the military. I don't respect Liberals for that reason. In fact, I wish instead of Right-Wingers talking about "curing" gays, they would focus on where the problems really start and try to cure Leftism.

The only thing I really still hate about Right political thought is how much Leftist fallacy it's taken on, for whatever reason (I'm sure there's more than one). Appeal to emotion chief among them. That used to be the domain of the Left. Now the Right are practically a fucking counter-culture.

Support your country or get the fuck out of it, really. What's so hard about that? Oh right, you need to kick the soldier off your show because if they don't have to get blown up for a living, you can't have a cushy job at some studio and all the privilege that affords.

To the first part:

Yep, yep, yep! All the "big" artists are pulling that "Oh, I'm not furry I just draw the characters!" thing. When I've watched a few that actually claimed they were on FA. Why denounce it if you advertised it for so long?

Whores is why.

To the second:

And honestly, they came out and said she was good just made a "poor" decision by wearing the uniform which was something all 3 just had a bug up their ass about. I was just...shocked. You would have thought a little troop pride would make some money for them. Very strange tactic.

Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:00 pm

XoPachi wrote:
Adorable little guy.
D'aww.
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

Humor : All Kinds.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:08 pm

So my PSN account has been banned because of transaction problems that ended up with me owing Sony around $25 and the only way I can pay it is with either a cashier's check or a money order. Please tell me I don't need to make a bank account or anything, I have no idea how to pay anything with those. T_T
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:10 pm

Vega wrote:
So my PSN account has been banned because of transaction problems that ended up with me owing Sony around $25 and the only way I can pay it is with either a cashier's check or a money order. Please tell me I don't need to make a bank account or anything, I have no idea how to pay anything with those. T_T

...you gotta job, Vega?

Edit: 2 in a row, bitches!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:13 pm

Vega wrote:

If you do get a bank account, please don't go with Wells Fargo. Try credit unions, they usually give better interest back.
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:13 pm

Butterflygoddess wrote:
Vega wrote:

...you gotta job, Vega?

Edit: 2 in a row, bitches!!! General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 6 3356767072

No, I do have $40 in cash though.
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:14 pm

Ouiji wrote:
Vega wrote:

If you do get a bank account, please don't go with Wells Fargo. Try credit unions, they usually give better interest back.

But do I need a bank account to use a cashier's check? Because I don't plan on getting a bank account until I can get a job.
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:16 pm

Vega wrote:
I remember being banned on Xbox for some time because they decided to charge a credit card that had no money on it, rather than just cancelling my membership. They ended up waiving the charge, and letting me back.

I was pissed though. (Serves me right for having an xbox, I guess...)

Last edited by Percy on Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:17 pm

Vega wrote:
Ouiji wrote:
Vega wrote:

But do I need a bank account to use a cashier's check? Because I don't plan on getting a bank account until I can get a job.

Unfortunately yes, you would need a bank account for one of those.
Edit: I've never tried a money order before, but I think that's through the USPS. Does anyone else know for certain?
Back to top Go down
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:21 pm

Just looked it up, yes, you go to a 3rd party (i.e. USPS, grocery store, etc.), and you 'purchase' one for the specified amount.
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:22 pm

I need to call someone at sony tomorrow and see if I can have my dad or some other relative pay with a cashier's check for me. I hope they can, I already have all these other types of financial problems going on for me right now. God. Fucking. Damn. It.
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:24 pm

Vega wrote:
A money order doesn't need a bank account to make. It might be hard to find a place that makes money orders but all you need to do is give them the cash and they will give you the order.

Don't go with the cashiers check because you'll have to pay more to have one made. And more on top of that if you don't have a bank account. Convince stores like 7/11 and other places can usally make a money order for you and it's only like 50 cents.

Last edited by Lucan on Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:25 pm

Ouiji wrote:
Just looked it up, yes, you go to a 3rd party (i.e. USPS, grocery store, etc.), and you 'purchase' one for the specified amount.

EDIT: Sorry, I just saw that you edited your last post. Now I understand, thank Ouiji.

Last edited by Vega on Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:30 pm

Lucan wrote:
Vega wrote:
A money order doesn't need a bank account to make. It might be hard to find a place that makes money orders but all you need to do is give them the cash and they will give you the order.

That's good to know, just need to find out what places have money orders and how much I have to pay to place a money order.

I appreciate you guys for helping me too.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:32 pm

Butterflygoddess wrote:
And honestly, they came out and said she was good just made a "poor" decision by wearing the uniform which was something all 3 just had a bug up their ass about. I was just...shocked. You would have thought a little troop pride would make some money for them. Very strange tactic.

And people wonder why some of us think Liberals are just fascists with smiles on. Because they not only hate the military, but the freedom of expression it defends every day. I'd support Hitler before I'd support Hollywood's ideal of "freedom".

Vega wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOKS LIKE WE AIN'T PLAYING RE6 THEN

Butterflygoddess wrote:
...you gotta job, Vega?

furries don't even deserve jobs
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:32 pm

Vega wrote:
Ouiji wrote:

I don't understand. >_<

Eh...we do them at work but I'm not over that dept.

It's hard to explain actually. :/ You go and ask a place that does it though. Some places varify.
Back to top Go down
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:33 pm

Vega wrote:

That's good to know, just need to find out what places have money orders and how much I have to pay to place a money order.

I appreciate you guys for helping me too.

Try the Post Office.
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:50 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yes, because financial problems that are causing me to become even more depressed than usual is funny. Ha.
Wolf-Bone wrote:

Butterflygoddess wrote:
...you gotta job, Vega?

furries don't even deserve jobs

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next