General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives

Go down 
+21
Psycho
Zaraphayx
Maya
KigRatel
Barletta
Lucan
SirRob
Daisy The Bunny
Riv
MiloTime
Lucy
greg-the-fox
Wolf-Bone
Butterflygoddess
XoPachi
Tank Abuse
Ouiji
Percy
blackfuredfox
Vega
Zoe
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vega

Vega

Humor : All Kinds.

General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:32 pm

General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 11 1772876878
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:40 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Suddenly I don't think it's that big a deal now that you guys are making a big deal of it. I guess I just don't allow myself to share others' enthusiasm. Then again I was kind of hoping he'd become that meteor I saw the other night.

Just think, now people (after this post) can SHUT THE FUCK UP about Amanda Todd.
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:44 pm

XoPachi wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Suddenly I don't think it's that big a deal now that you guys are making a big deal of it. I guess I just don't allow myself to share others' enthusiasm. Then again I was kind of hoping he'd become that meteor I saw the other night.

Just think, now people (after this post) can SHUT THE FUCK UP about Amanda Todd.

Oh, never heard the girl's name actually...that would explain that bully thread.

Who wants to chat bout Amanda Todd? trollface
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:46 pm

Bully thread? Here? Or FAF?
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:49 pm

XoPachi wrote:
Bully thread? Here? Or FAF?

Fuck, I'm crazy.

It wasn't a bully thread. It was an anti-bully picture made by a condescending artist I watch.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/9011989/

Seriously, people only give a shit about that stuff until people kill themselves. All of my disappointment. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:21 pm

I'm afraid to admit my stance on bullying. I'll just say I would never encourage someone to kill themselves. not even my worst enemy.

I wish I were still in school, just so I could have the chance to witness someone being bullied in class for example, so I could stand for the person. I wouldn't have done that back then, but when I WAS in school, there were chances to stand up for people I wish I would have taken.
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:35 pm

I wish people stood up for me when I was being bullied from 2nd grade to 8th grade. Sad
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:43 pm

So anyways, Season 3 of "The Walking Dead" begins tonight! SQUEEE! General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 11 Largevmpbl-1px600-2
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:43 pm

In high school people called me the anti-bully. Bullies stayed away from me and my friends because I was a black belt, and I'd kicked the shit out of multiple kids who tried picking on my nerdy friends.

The was a weird time for me.
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:47 pm

Ahkmill wrote:
In high school people called me the anti-bully. Bullies stayed away from me and my friends because I was a black belt, and I'd kicked the shit out of multiple kids who tried picking on my nerdy friends.

The was a weird time for me.

I wish you were with me in school. General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 11 2769935412

So anyways, I'll be in the chat.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:51 pm

Through most of high school I was fine because I was tall and in ROTC. Though in freshman year I went to a catholic high school and that was different. Much different.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:52 pm

I wasn't exactly popular in my school, considering I was the only outed person. yes, I was literally the only outed gay guy in my school. I mean sure, there were a couple hundred bisexual girls, but they're popular for that.

by the end of the school year, I got a little scared of all the death threats I'd been getting.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:54 pm

Write down names, Milo. They shall be swiftly dealt with.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:58 pm

Ahkmill wrote:
Write down names, Milo. They shall be swiftly dealt with.

lol I had no idea who they were, except for one. one of them was the reason I dropped out. he had me convinced that he was literally going to wait for me to leave the school, then kill me.

although admittedly, I was a little... faggoty back then. I'm definitely a lot less feminine now, than I used to be.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:02 pm

I made it a rule to any roided up jockey in school to know that if they mess with the nery kids who played Yu-Gi-Oh and shit in front of the library, they'd deal with that one faggot who knew MMA and seventy-five different ways to bring them down.
Back to top Go down
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:09 pm

I'm glad that I was in the same high school as my brother, otherwise I probably would have been picked on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ouiji/
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:13 pm

Ouiji wrote:
I'm glad that I was in the same high school as my brother, otherwise I probably would have been picked on.

aha, if my brother were in the same school, the bullying would have been twice as bad
Back to top Go down
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:18 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Ouiji wrote:

aha, if my brother were in the same school, the bullying would have been twice as bad

What's the age difference? Just 13 months between me and my brother.
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:25 pm

Middle school was a very tough time for me. There was this horrible rumor that me and bro were fucking each other (classy no?) and God, if people didn't always prey on us.

Many tears and days that I just wanted to stay home forever. But things got so much better in high school. It's always wierd for me to hear that that's the time most kids get bullied.

You know, I just (on a whim) checked out a FA comic about bullying. It involved some poor fool's wet dream that a buff celebrity would come and solve all their problems in a dramatic yet violent fashion (rape too Rolling Eyes )
which gave me no sympathy for the artist. It seemed a case of the victim becoming a monster as well...

@Milo: Even if you were girly...what's wrong with that? That's no excuse for them to treat you that way...

Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:25 pm

Ouiji wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Ouiji wrote:

What's the age difference? Just 13 months between me and my brother.

3 years
Back to top Go down
KigRatel

KigRatel

Humor : I'm still a Colaholic
Location : United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:27 pm

I've pretty much never been bullied. I think it's because of a combination of my willingness to stay out of other people's business, my reluctance to socialize for most of lower and middle school, and the fact that the other people at my schools were all-around nice people at best and persistently annoying at worst.

I have no regrets for never having experienced the wider bullying problem. I just wish it was like that for most people.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:35 pm

That poor guy who tried to trashcan me... Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:37 pm

I'm so glad I don't even give enough of a crap about the shit that happened in high school to even talk about it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:44 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
I'm so glad I don't even give enough of a crap about the shit that happened in high school to even talk about it anymore.

My science club antics are definitely worth remembering ^^
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:46 pm

General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 11 Chef_Goldblum_3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next