HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Butterflygoddess

avatar

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...
Posts : 1486
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 29
Location : Holy shit, he did!!! XD

PostSubject: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:08 am

I almost choked a bitch today...

What have the rest of you scallywags been up to? Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
avatar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.
Posts : 2323
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 25
Location : Cabinet of Perturbation

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:09 am

When do you guys think is a good time to tell a girl you like her? pokerface We've talked before and we were gonna hang out tonight but she couldn't make it... legit reason, she wasn't just blowing me off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
avatar

Humor : Consentacles
Posts : 2308
Join date : 2012-07-02
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:09 am

Butterflygoddess wrote:
I almost choked a bitch today...

What have the rest of you scallywags been up to? Not a single fuck wa
I got new shoes. pokerface
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Butterflygoddess

avatar

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...
Posts : 1486
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 29
Location : Holy shit, he did!!! XD

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:11 am

Valence wrote:
When do you guys think is a good time to tell a girl you like her? pokerface We've talked before and we were gonna hang out tonight but she couldn't make it... legit reason, she wasn't just blowing me off.

Depends on the girl...but not on the first date for sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
avatar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.
Posts : 2323
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 25
Location : Cabinet of Perturbation

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:14 am

Butterflygoddess wrote:
Valence wrote:
When do you guys think is a good time to tell a girl you like her? pokerface We've talked before and we were gonna hang out tonight but she couldn't make it... legit reason, she wasn't just blowing me off.

Depends on the girl...but not on the first date for sure.
I don't think I've ever actually asked a girl on a date before... like, specifying that it was a date...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 24
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:17 am

Butterflygoddess wrote:
I almost choked a bitch today...

What have the rest of you scallywags been up to? Not a single fuck wa

I killed Lucy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Butterflygoddess

avatar

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...
Posts : 1486
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 29
Location : Holy shit, he did!!! XD

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:20 am

XoPachi wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:
I almost choked a bitch today...

What have the rest of you scallywags been up to? Not a single fuck wa

I killed Lucy.

Oh my~ inglip

That's the quickest game of clue I ever won...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
avatar

Humor : Consentacles
Posts : 2308
Join date : 2012-07-02
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:39 am

Butterflygoddess wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:
I almost choked a bitch today...

What have the rest of you scallywags been up to? Not a single fuck wa

I killed Lucy.

Oh my~ inglip

That's the quickest game of clue I ever won...
lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 24
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:40 am

Well I know one person I'm never speaking to again. Someone got butthurt over that Walking Dead shit because apparently someone was sexually assaulted in the last episode? I don't fucking care. But she's butthurt about it and someone said relax and that she's being sexist... She then posts this.

"I'm pretty sure you haven't seen the episode then because he just didn't make her take off her bra. And you're wrong, you can't be sexist towards the sex that's in control, aka men. And please tell me how people can watch people get beat and murdered on tv yet when sexual assault happens, people get sick. Because its way more traumatizing. But you wouldn't know about that. You have this lovely thing called male privilege. Try again when you learn what it's like to be a female. Kay thanks."

I just said that was bad comedy and fled the scene. Can't believe I was friends with her throughout middle and high school. People REALLY fucking change.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Taz

avatar

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic
Posts : 1349
Join date : 2011-10-30
Age : 23
Location : The Vast Expanse of Northern Canada

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:31 am

Zoe wrote:
My old boots were too big for me, turns out I'm a men's 8.5... I don't know what that translates to women's because apparently women's feet don't come in that size. Not a single fuck wa


Okay.jpg
That's a 9 or a ten in women's >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
avatar

Humor : Consentacles
Posts : 2308
Join date : 2012-07-02
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:37 am

Taz wrote:
Zoe wrote:
My old boots were too big for me, turns out I'm a men's 8.5... I don't know what that translates to women's because apparently women's feet don't come in that size. Not a single fuck wa


Okay.jpg
That's a 9 or a ten in women's >.>
Probably a 9.5 but they didn't come any bigger than 9. Seriously?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
avatar

Humor : Shit hawks.
Posts : 5184
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Everywhere and nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:45 am

some gay shit up in here

_________________
"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
avatar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.
Posts : 2323
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 25
Location : Cabinet of Perturbation

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:50 am

Alright... maybe I'll ask her to hang out tomorrow evening when I get off work at five. I guess I'll ask her out then...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zaraphayx

avatar

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[
Posts : 1014
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 26
Location : Phoenix, AZ

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:06 am

XoPachi wrote:
Well I know one person I'm never speaking to again. Someone got butthurt over that Walking Dead shit because apparently someone was sexually assaulted in the last episode? I don't fucking care. But she's butthurt about it and someone said relax and that she's being sexist... She then posts this.

"I'm pretty sure you haven't seen the episode then because he just didn't make her take off her bra. And you're wrong, you can't be sexist towards the sex that's in control, aka men. And please tell me how people can watch people get beat and murdered on tv yet when sexual assault happens, people get sick. Because its way more traumatizing. But you wouldn't know about that. You have this lovely thing called male privilege. Try again when you learn what it's like to be a female. Kay thanks."

I just said that was bad comedy and fled the scene. Can't believe I was friends with her throughout middle and high school. People REALLY fucking change.

Gender politics lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:09 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
blackboard fucking sucks, school network fucking sucks

Those are universal truths.

_________________
Hello furriend! Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, knot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
avatar

Humor : Shit hawks.
Posts : 5184
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Everywhere and nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:14 am

Just remember...

Men are from Jupiter, cuz' they're much stupider.

Not a single fuck wa

_________________
"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
avatar

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:19 am

Lucy wrote:
Just remember...

Men are from Jupiter, cuz' they're much stupider.

Not a single fuck wa

Clearly you don't understand the complexities of life in 2.6 g's, living on a surface made from metallic hydrogen, having to deal with crazy fucking weather like a 2-million year old megahurricane and rain made out of liquid helium and neon falling out of a sky made mostly of hydrogen.

_________________
Hello furriend! Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, knot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
avatar

Humor : Consentacles
Posts : 2308
Join date : 2012-07-02
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:20 am

pokerface
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
avatar

Humor : Shit hawks.
Posts : 5184
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Everywhere and nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:21 am

Riv wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Just remember...

Men are from Jupiter, cuz' they're much stupider.

Not a single fuck wa

Clearly you don't understand the complexities of life in 2.6 g's, living on a surface made from metallic hydrogen, having to deal with crazy fucking weather like a 2-million year old megahurricane and rain made out of liquid helium and neon falling out of a sky made mostly of hydrogen.

Magic testicles.

Nuff said.

_________________
"Brothers, today is the day we revolt against our oppressive shark overlord. She is a filthy gill-breather that must be expunged to free us into a forum society that deserves free reign over its own actions. No longer shall we be the sheep of Lucy and her corrupt motivations. So rise up, forumers. Rise up, children of freedom. Let us smoke the dogfish with the sweet honey glaze of revenge!"

"#HeilNickiMinaj2013"

~Greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:19 am

I fucking hate identity politics for one simple reason: almost none of it is anything more than a blatant attempt to shoehorn the rhetoric of the black power movement and Marxism into their own agenda, complete with all the fallacies, as if those somehow make it more legit instead of less.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tank Abuse

avatar

Humor : Exposed.
Posts : 2581
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 103
Location : Wandering around Dearborn, MI

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:17 pm

Lucy wrote:
Just remember...

Men are from Jupiter, cuz' they're much stupider.

Not a single fuck wa

Someone must've been bored and made that up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gman313.deviantart.com/
greg-the-fox

avatar

Posts : 6633
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:53 pm

I slept for 16 hours Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
avatar

Humor : Consentacles
Posts : 2308
Join date : 2012-07-02
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:35 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
I fucking hate identity politics for one simple reason: almost none of it is anything more than a blatant attempt to shoehorn the rhetoric of the black power movement and Marxism into their own agenda, complete with all the fallacies, as if those somehow make it more legit instead of less.
The worst is when you use it on innocent children and make them hate themselves and question their entire existence. pokerface
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-Bone

avatar

Posts : 3290
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:28 pm

Zoe wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
I fucking hate identity politics for one simple reason: almost none of it is anything more than a blatant attempt to shoehorn the rhetoric of the black power movement and Marxism into their own agenda, complete with all the fallacies, as if those somehow make it more legit instead of less.
The worst is when you use it on innocent children and make them hate themselves and question their entire existence. pokerface

yes, which as an adoptee, I didn't need any help with and was well on my way to by like age 6. but it's okay, because it's not like my kind have any legit grievances with the world of our own to contend with, and we have all these support groups and social programs and civil rights groups dedicated specifically to us, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XoPachi

avatar

Humor : Anything
Posts : 4054
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 24
Location : EVAC Industry

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:27 pm

Got slow here, huh? Gee, thanks a lot, Wolfie Boy. >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   

Back to top Go down
 
General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6
» THREAD GRAFTING
» General Star Trek thread
» General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4
» General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: Forum Games-
Jump to: