General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?

Go down 
+19
MiloTime
Monochrome Kanon
Lucan
blackfuredfox
Kaizy
Ouiji
Percy
Daisy The Bunny
greg-the-fox
Tank Abuse
Wolf-Bone
Riv
Zaraphayx
Lucy
Taz
XoPachi
Zoe
Lunar
Butterflygoddess
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30? Empty
PostSubject: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:08 am

I almost choked a bitch today...

What have the rest of you scallywags been up to? Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:09 am

When do you guys think is a good time to tell a girl you like her? pokerface We've talked before and we were gonna hang out tonight but she couldn't make it... legit reason, she wasn't just blowing me off.
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:09 am

Butterflygoddess wrote:

I got new shoes. pokerface
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:11 am

Valence wrote:
When do you guys think is a good time to tell a girl you like her? pokerface We've talked before and we were gonna hang out tonight but she couldn't make it... legit reason, she wasn't just blowing me off.

Depends on the girl...but not on the first date for sure.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:14 am

Butterflygoddess wrote:
Valence wrote:

Depends on the girl...but not on the first date for sure.
I don't think I've ever actually asked a girl on a date before... like, specifying that it was a date...
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:17 am

Butterflygoddess wrote:

I killed Lucy.
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:20 am

XoPachi wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:

I killed Lucy.

Oh my~ inglip

That's the quickest game of clue I ever won...
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:39 am

Butterflygoddess wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:

I killed Lucy.

Oh my~ inglip

That's the quickest game of clue I ever won...
lol
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:40 am

Well I know one person I'm never speaking to again. Someone got butthurt over that Walking Dead shit because apparently someone was sexually assaulted in the last episode? I don't fucking care. But she's butthurt about it and someone said relax and that she's being sexist... She then posts this.

"I'm pretty sure you haven't seen the episode then because he just didn't make her take off her bra. And you're wrong, you can't be sexist towards the sex that's in control, aka men. And please tell me how people can watch people get beat and murdered on tv yet when sexual assault happens, people get sick. Because its way more traumatizing. But you wouldn't know about that. You have this lovely thing called male privilege. Try again when you learn what it's like to be a female. Kay thanks."

I just said that was bad comedy and fled the scene. Can't believe I was friends with her throughout middle and high school. People REALLY fucking change.
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:31 am

Zoe wrote:
My old boots were too big for me, turns out I'm a men's 8.5... I don't know what that translates to women's because apparently women's feet don't come in that size. Not a single fuck wa

Okay.jpg
That's a 9 or a ten in women's >.>
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:37 am

Taz wrote:
Zoe wrote:
My old boots were too big for me, turns out I'm a men's 8.5... I don't know what that translates to women's because apparently women's feet don't come in that size. Not a single fuck wa

Okay.jpg
That's a 9 or a ten in women's >.>
Probably a 9.5 but they didn't come any bigger than 9. Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:45 am

some gay shit up in here
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:50 am

Alright... maybe I'll ask her to hang out tomorrow evening when I get off work at five. I guess I'll ask her out then...
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:06 am

XoPachi wrote:
Well I know one person I'm never speaking to again. Someone got butthurt over that Walking Dead shit because apparently someone was sexually assaulted in the last episode? I don't fucking care. But she's butthurt about it and someone said relax and that she's being sexist... She then posts this.

"I'm pretty sure you haven't seen the episode then because he just didn't make her take off her bra. And you're wrong, you can't be sexist towards the sex that's in control, aka men. And please tell me how people can watch people get beat and murdered on tv yet when sexual assault happens, people get sick. Because its way more traumatizing. But you wouldn't know about that. You have this lovely thing called male privilege. Try again when you learn what it's like to be a female. Kay thanks."

I just said that was bad comedy and fled the scene. Can't believe I was friends with her throughout middle and high school. People REALLY fucking change.

Gender politics lol
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:09 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
blackboard fucking sucks, school network fucking sucks

Those are universal truths.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:14 am

Just remember...

Men are from Jupiter, cuz' they're much stupider.

Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:19 am

Lucy wrote:
Just remember...

Not a single fuck wa

Clearly you don't understand the complexities of life in 2.6 g's, living on a surface made from metallic hydrogen, having to deal with crazy fucking weather like a 2-million year old megahurricane and rain made out of liquid helium and neon falling out of a sky made mostly of hydrogen.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:20 am

pokerface
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:21 am

Riv wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Just remember...

Not a single fuck wa

Clearly you don't understand the complexities of life in 2.6 g's, living on a surface made from metallic hydrogen, having to deal with crazy fucking weather like a 2-million year old megahurricane and rain made out of liquid helium and neon falling out of a sky made mostly of hydrogen.

Magic testicles.

Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 3:19 am

I fucking hate identity politics for one simple reason: almost none of it is anything more than a blatant attempt to shoehorn the rhetoric of the black power movement and Marxism into their own agenda, complete with all the fallacies, as if those somehow make it more legit instead of less.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:17 pm

Lucy wrote:
Just remember...

Not a single fuck wa

Someone must've been bored and made that up.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:53 pm

I slept for 16 hours Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:35 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
I fucking hate identity politics for one simple reason: almost none of it is anything more than a blatant attempt to shoehorn the rhetoric of the black power movement and Marxism into their own agenda, complete with all the fallacies, as if those somehow make it more legit instead of less.
The worst is when you use it on innocent children and make them hate themselves and question their entire existence. pokerface
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:28 pm

Zoe wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
The worst is when you use it on innocent children and make them hate themselves and question their entire existence. pokerface

yes, which as an adoptee, I didn't need any help with and was well on my way to by like age 6. but it's okay, because it's not like my kind have any legit grievances with the world of our own to contend with, and we have all these support groups and social programs and civil rights groups dedicated specifically to us, right?
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 4:27 pm

Got slow here, huh? Gee, thanks a lot, Wolfie Boy. >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?   General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 30: How the Hell did we hit 30?
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next