General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D

Go down 
+15
Kaiser
TangoDelahunt
greg-the-fox
MiloTime
Riv
blackfuredfox
Azure
Zaraphayx
XoPachi
Wolf-Bone
Zoe
Tank Abuse
Lucy
Kaizy
RickyBobbyMew
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TangoDelahunt

TangoDelahunt

Humor : Yes, I am Brace's boyfriend. Thx for asking!

Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:01 pm

inb4 swapping of meth making recipes.
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:09 pm

I'm high on life right now... does that count?
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:44 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:09 pm

RickyBobbyMew wrote:
Nobody else here is on drugs? Neutral

from what I can tell, me, greg and pachi are the only ones here not on drugs

how is that not good enough?
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:34 pm

MiloTime wrote:
RickyBobbyMew wrote:

I am drug free, and also a teetotaler.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Kaiser

Kaiser

Humor : Thoughtful

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:59 pm

MiloTime wrote:

Forever ALONE! 
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:15 pm

I don't do drugs. Got nothing against them, I just don't.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:22 pm

I remember the first time my brother told me he loved me, at 3 in the morning on his way back from the bar, before tripping over his foot and falling off the porch
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:08 pm

Lucan wrote:

Same. I don't think I'd have a reason to ever do them.
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:12 am

Lucan wrote:

Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:22 am

Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:19 am

For some reason I can't stop laughing.
Back to top Go down
Azure

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 7:11 pm

Zaraphayx wrote:
erryday?
Back to top Go down
AthenaiS

AthenaiS

Humor : what are we actually meant to put here.

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:28 pm

MiloTime wrote:
RickyBobbyMew wrote:

wait, both gregs or what

because i really don't see the point in drugs

then again i really don't see the point in anything anymore

edit: oh motherfucker she switched accounts
Back to top Go down
http://ask-snowplough.tumblr.com/
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:38 pm

AthenaiS wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
RickyBobbyMew wrote:

wait, both gregs or what

because i really don't see the point in drugs

edit: oh motherfucker she switched accounts
lol lol lol 
Back to top Go down
RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:28 am

AthenaiS wrote:

That's just it. They make you feel good.

I'm on some benzos right now (legal ones, technically) and I don't even want to drink. All I want to do is sit there on the porch that's overlooking the ocean and Ferry Building outside my room smoking hash and relax.

I have a whole box of goodies here, but I gotta chill out.

Maybe a few more of these 2mg etizolams (I've done 8mg; I was still a bit drunk and taking it slow).

I bet another 4mg will almost put me out for the night.

+ hash + a movie and a nice ass room

kratom tomorrow

Then Monday hopefully I can stay sober for a while. I'm gonna take a 2 week break.
Back to top Go down
Azure

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:41 am

so many people are just haters

dont knock it till you try it

your government is lying to you
Back to top Go down
RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 6:18 am

CA:

20mg etizolam (please don't do this much)
10 kratom, about to be 10 more
bunch of hash
2 tabs of LSD...
Back to top Go down
RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:07 pm

Wow, so I just came back into psychological cohesiveness several hours later.

The fucking blotters are still under mt tongue. HAH, must be good shit.

My only regret is it wasn't 4. But that's for another time and preferably with someone special ;3

... put a lot of things in perspective.

Still, check out is at noon and I'll be damned if I'm not having a nice breakfast and a few mimosas before I take off from this place.

I think this is maybe just what I needed.
Back to top Go down
Azure

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:17 pm

RickyBobbyMew wrote:
Wow, so I just came back into psychological cohesiveness several hours later.

The fucking blotters are still under mt tongue. HAH, must be good shit.

My only regret is it wasn't 4. But that's for another time and preferably with someone special ;3

... put a lot of things in perspective.

Still, check out is at noon and I'll be damned if I'm not having a nice breakfast and a few mimosas before I take off from this place.

I think this is maybe just what I needed.
i knew i should have hit you up on messenger

Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:07 pm

I decided I may tell a little story here that I think is, funny and kinda makes me wish I smoked in high school. So awhile back, I picked up some weed from a friend and before I started another friend calls me up to see if I want to hang out. Why the hell not I figure, this being very early when I started smoking I didn't like being alone when I was high. So we smoke and hit the remote and start listening to what ever happened to be in the radio he had, and it was rammstien. About 2 songs in he leans over to ask me if I wanna get something to eat and I replied, "Ja". He figured I said yeah so we hit the streets and drive up to a rallys to order at the drive through, the moment the girl on the intercom started talking I noticed something. I could understand her perfectly, but I couldn't speak english. Apparently the german I took in high school had, well essentially overrun my ability to speak english. Im sitting there trying to order food for me and him while speaking German, with a wonderful southern German accent I might add, while they keep switching people inside until they asked me to pull up. That's when I decided to sound exasperated and drove away. About an hour later I started speaking english again. Funny thing is when I did smoke I could speak German like a native even though I almost failed in high school.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:36 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
I decided I may tell a little story here that I think is, funny and kinda makes me wish I smoked in high school. So awhile back, I picked up some weed from a friend and before I started another friend calls me up to see if I want to hang out. Why the hell not I figure, this being very early when I started smoking I didn't like being alone when I was high. So we smoke and hit the remote and start listening to what ever happened to be in the radio he had, and it was rammstien. About 2 songs in he leans over to ask me if I wanna get something to eat and I replied, "Ja". He figured I said yeah so we hit the streets and drive up to a rallys to order at the drive through, the moment the girl on the intercom started talking I noticed something. I could understand her perfectly, but I couldn't speak english. Apparently the german I took in high school had, well essentially overrun my ability to speak english. Im sitting there trying to order food for me and him while speaking German, with a wonderful southern German accent I might add, while they keep switching people inside until they asked me to pull up. That's when I decided to sound exasperated and drove away. About an hour later I started speaking english again. Funny thing is when I did smoke I could speak German like a native even though I almost failed in high school.

That was awesome. Do you know how much weed I would smoke if every drug story was like this?
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 1:08 pm

I ate a ton of kratom. This will be my first day in three weeks going to work without ethylphenidate. I'm pretty much hooked at this point so I should probably cut that shit out. Speed is fun on occasion but not as an everyday thing. Then tomorrow, I'm gonna be sober and hit the gym again. This weekend will be party time with my boyfriend but M-F I'm gonna try and be sober from now on. I haven't even hit the gym for three weeks because I've been constantly fucked up >.<

The good thing is I'm not gonna have to deal with any withdrawal symptoms aside from feeling like shit and not wanting to do anything, but at least today the kratom will prevent that.
Back to top Go down
RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:59 am

ethylphenidate
meth
Captain Morgan Black

;3
Back to top Go down
Skullmiser

Skullmiser

Humor : Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:11 am

MiloTime wrote:
RickyBobbyMew wrote:

I respect you for not using drugs.
I remember in March of 2009 you were having an argument with someone regarding marijuana. You were asking for reasons why marijuana is bad, because people who argued in favor of it said that it was so healthy, and I told you that you should tell them that the spores from Omicron Ceti III from the Star Trek episode "This Side of Paradise," were also healthy, in fact they caused absolute perfect health and happiness, but also had terrible effects on their productivity.
Did you said you would consider using it, but I was not so sure, because you said that you hated Star Trek.
Did you win your argument those years ago? I hope you did.

I don't do any drugs, My mother and brother do lots of those, so I can see how bad you can get. I've also seen how addictive narcotics can be from watching the Star Trek The Next Generation episode "Symbiosis."

I'm glad that I'm not addicted or obsessed with anything like the Ornarans.
Back to top Go down
http://skullmiser.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: General Discussion-
Jump to: