General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here

Go down 
+25
TangoDelahunt
Skullmiser
Vae
Maya
Azure
Taz
Llama
Zaraphayx
HAXX
Wolf-Bone
blackfuredfox
Kaiser
XoPachi
Joeyyy
Zoe
Lunar
Lucan
Riv
Tank Abuse
greg-the-fox
Daisy The Bunny
Kaizy
AthenaiS
MiloTime
Lucy
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:29 pm

Finally my computer has speakers.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 6:01 pm

Finally, my speaker has computers.
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Azure

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 6:41 pm

XoPachi wrote:
has speaker my computers, finally
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 7:06 pm

Azure wrote:

you sassy little fucker
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:31 pm

You know...
Captain Falcon raced God in a black hole and won. :I

Superman who?
Not a single fuck wa 
Azure wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

You too? Best shit ever.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:32 pm

Doomguy went to Hell and killed Satan + his entire army.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:48 pm

You mean that stationary unintimidating painting on a wall?
Not a single fuck wa 
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:20 am

fuck, does anyone know a decent phone app that let's me organize my shit? by that, I mean a sort of notepad that I can separate things with. at this point, I have this giant list of places and addresses that are jumbled together.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:41 am

MiloTime wrote:
fuck, does anyone know a decent phone app that let's me organize my shit? by that, I mean a sort of notepad that I can separate things with. at this point, I have this giant list of places and addresses that are jumbled together.

What phone are you rockin? And what are you trying to organize? Because if you're on iOS, you can just make folders by dragging apps on top of one another.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:49 am

XoPachi wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

What phone are you rockin? And what are you trying to organize? Because if you're on iOS, you can just make folders by dragging apps on top of one another.

lol an iOS.

I have an android.

I have a shitty app called colornotes, but all it does is the exact same thing notepad on a computer does. and after so much space has been taken up, it's hard to locate what you need to locate, because you've got so much shit jotted down.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:52 am

WELP dunno what to tell you. I've no clue how Android works. I'm sure you can find a tech channel on YT. Someone may have something reviewed.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:28 pm

what the hell is ios anyway.

is that one of those new products where once you buy it, they release 20 new versions that makes yours obsolete?
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:07 pm

MiloTime wrote:

is that one of those new products where once you buy it, they release 20 new versions that makes yours obsolete?

iOS is the Operating System of iPhone. People just refer to iPhone as iOS when giving software help.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:39 pm

XoPachi wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

iOS is the Operating System of iPhone. People just refer to iPhone as iOS when giving software help.

iOS is also the operating system of the iPod Touch, which is good because it makes the advice more general. Almost everything except services that rely on phone service is the same for both devices.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:40 pm

Brutal Doom is purdy fun. Definitely fits me better than vanilla Doom.

Gotta love the gratuitous violence too. ;w;
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:22 am

XoPachi wrote:
Brutal Doom is purdy fun. Definitely fits me better than vanilla Doom.

Gotta love the gratuitous violence too. ;w;

You know, I never actually played Doom.

Have you played Duke Nukem 3d? If so, how does 'Brutal' compare to 'Damn I'm good'?
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:55 am

I never played Duke on hard. But this brutal mod is no joke. Not exactly sure if any enemy placement is changed, but damn. Level 5 and these big fat rocket launcher things destroyed me. I kill them and the doors on all foot sides open. These cyber walkers come get me. I can handle something like Serious Sam, but Doom is kind of unexpected with the horde gang rape.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 1:07 am

I should seriously play that some time... I have no excuses not to, there's only a port of it for like, every electronic device ever.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 1:26 am

What Doom or Sam?
Back to top Go down
Kaiser

Kaiser

Humor : Thoughtful

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:37 am

MiloTime wrote:
Kaiser wrote:
Milo, did you get back your computer?

what do you mean? it's waiting for me in storage, along with my other stuff. other than that, I let my friend borrow my PS3.

I do plan on taking my computer with me when I go though. I dunno what to do with it, but I don't want to lose it :c

I don't know, but you are logging in with your account in the midnight playing Dead Rising 2 and Batman Arkaham Asylum.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:39 am

Kaiser wrote:

I don't know, but you are logging in with your account in the midnight playing Dead Rising 2 and Batman Arkaham Asylum.

I gave another friend my steam account. he's been buying stuff too, so when I get it back, I've got even more games.

as long as he doesn't over-write my arkham city save... I spent like 17 hours on that thing.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:45 am

I have to stop. Brutal Doom is addicting as fuck. I haven't been this hooked to an FPS since the...last....time I played.......

an FPS.
.-.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:48 am

Pachi, I'm the master of Brutal Doom.

Do you has Skulltag? o:
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:45 am

Lucy wrote:
Pachi, I'm the master of Brutal Doom.

Do you has Skulltag? o:

What's that?
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:58 pm

Skulltag (or Zandronum) are programs used to play Doom and Doom mods online with friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next