General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 2

Go down 
+18
Daisy The Bunny
DaBigX26
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox
Darkwing
Viva
Riv
Lunar
Trey
blackfuredfox
Pliio
Spawts
Wolf-Bone
MiloTime
melomeltsinmilosmouth
Kaizy
Zenia
greg-the-fox
Barnabus
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

General Time Wasting Thread 2 - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 2   General Time Wasting Thread 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:40 am

Pliio wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
I need a cigarette right now really badly.

no you don't

complains when people bash his vegetarianism
constantly tells people to stop smoking
Because vegetarianism isn't harmful.
But smoking is.
Really, I shouldn't even be saying anything, because I know people a dumbshits and will bitch and complain about anything that even remotely offends them or hurts their precious fucking feelings, but it isn't hypocripsy. In fact, your complaints aren't even valid. Not only are they personal attacks, but they're a case of "Murder, Arson, jaywalking."

it's ok pliio. it's still a matter of me judging, but expecting not to be judged back. and that's my fault.

I really don't want to bring up the whole "being a vegetarian is good" thing because it offends so many people, I'd rather just leave it at "I'm a vegetarian" I'm not going to be one of those asshole vegetarians...
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 2   General Time Wasting Thread 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:41 am

Kaizy wrote:
http://www.regretsy.com/2011/12/05/cats-1-kids-0/

Remind me not to get Paypal

Wow, FUCK paypal.
It's too bad there's not really any other website that offers an alternative

Not a single fuck wa

Okay.jpg

Use lube please ;~;
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 2   General Time Wasting Thread 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:44 am

greg-the-fox wrote:

It's too bad there's not really any other website that offers an alternative

cause god forbid, the guy who owns three mansions making a profit out of this can't pay for the gold-platted pool he always wanted.
Back to top Go down
Barnabus

Barnabus

Humor : Milo's penis

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 2   General Time Wasting Thread 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:44 am

I think the bigger issue is that Milo was telling people what kind of choices they should make with their bodies when he, in fact, complains about that very thing often.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 2   General Time Wasting Thread 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:45 am

Barnabus wrote:
I think the bigger issue is that Milo was telling people what kind of choices they should make with their bodies when he, in fact, complains about that very thing often.

yes I said that. please let's drop it. I feel bad enough about the kind of horrible person I am.
Back to top Go down
Pliio

Pliio

Humor : Satire

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 2   General Time Wasting Thread 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:46 am

MiloTime wrote:
Pliio wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
I need a cigarette right now really badly.

no you don't

complains when people bash his vegetarianism
constantly tells people to stop smoking
But smoking is.
Really, I shouldn't even be saying anything, because I know people a dumbshits and will bitch and complain about anything that even remotely offends them or hurts their precious fucking feelings, but it isn't hypocripsy. In fact, your complaints aren't even valid. Not only are they personal attacks, but they're a case of "Murder, Arson, jaywalking."

it's ok pliio. it's still a matter of me judging, but expecting not to be judged back. and that's my fault.

I really don't want to bring up the whole "being a vegetarian is good" thing because it offends so many people, I'd rather just leave it at "I'm a vegetarian"
We all judge, Milo.
Even I judge. And you've seen me completely lose my shit over someone's ineptitude and lack of common sense and the ability to understand and feel how others do.
Really, it's such a primal thing that I don't understand how people could not get the feeling. I'm guessing because some people out there are spoiled drama queen-esque perfect princesses whom I think should be shot in the ankle and given a nice acid bath so they can understand what others' pains are like.
And this procedure should be repeated over and over until the individual can finally understand empathy, sympathy and all related emotions.
And subsequently executed or placed into forced labor if they prove... impossible to rehabilitate.

I would not make a good politician.
Back to top Go down
Barnabus

Barnabus

Humor : Milo's penis

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 2   General Time Wasting Thread 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:48 am

MiloTime wrote:
Barnabus wrote:

yes I said that. please let's drop it. I feel bad enough about the kind of horrible person I am.

Well, sorry, I was replying to Pliio, I didn't realize there was a new page of responses.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 2   General Time Wasting Thread 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:49 am

so hey, today I saw a roadrunner in the middle of the street inglip
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 2   General Time Wasting Thread 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:49 am

Pliio wrote:
But smoking is.

wait, who exactly is this addressed at?
I'm an asshole because I think you shouldn't preach to people who don't want to listen to you, even if it's for their own health? Trust me, they already know it's bad for them, they've made the decision not to try to quit and I really don't give a fuck what they do as long as it's not something serious like threatening to commit suicide.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 2   General Time Wasting Thread 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:54 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
Pliio wrote:
But smoking is.

wait, who exactly is this addressed at?
I'm an asshole because I think you shouldn't preach to people who don't want to listen to you, even if it's for their own health? Trust me, they already know it's bad for them, they've made the decision not to try to quit and I really don't give a fuck what they do as long as it's not something serious like threatening to commit suicide.

this is why I feel bad. I'm supposed to live by certain morals. one of them is never judging people for what they do. if I don't want to be judged for what I do, why would they... and I constantly break that.

if it helps any, I suffer from my own judgments on other people. consider it like a backfire
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 2   General Time Wasting Thread 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:56 am

Bitch, I judge people all the time. It's inevitable
Just browse the FA front page for 5 minutes and try not to...

inglip
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 2   General Time Wasting Thread 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:59 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
Bitch, I judge people all the time. It's inevitable
Just browse the FA front page for 5 minutes and try not to...

inglip

even right now, I'm thinking "am I judging people just by saying I want to be a good person? am I saying I'm better than most people for having morals?" and that makes me feel bad too... bleh

I don't want to come off as holier than thou to people for what I believe.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 2   General Time Wasting Thread 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:02 am

MiloTime wrote:
even right now, I'm thinking "am I judging people just by saying I want to be a good person? am I saying I'm better than most people for having morals?" and that makes me feel bad too... bleh

Your best option is to just not give a fuck
about anything
at all times

fuck yeah
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 2   General Time Wasting Thread 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:06 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

Your best option is to just not give a fuck
about anything
at all times

fuck yeah

it get's a little complicated when a guy corners you and wants to beat you up, while you try to explain you're a pacifist :l

I remember a while ago, some guy in the back of a truck jumped out and tried to intimidate me, and I told him I don't fight. he said something like "you think you're god, trying to come out the hero" and I was like Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 2   General Time Wasting Thread 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:07 am

You need to live somewhere less fucked up Seriously?
Are these people your age or grown men?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 2   General Time Wasting Thread 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:09 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
You need to live somewhere less fucked up Seriously?
Are these people your age or grown men?

they're usually actually younger. seriously, the douchebags get younger and younger. I still remember the time this 4th grader fucking showed me his condom and told me "I'm getting some, what about you?"

-------

https://furrygtw.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=80
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 2   General Time Wasting Thread 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 2
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40