General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 3

Go down 
+19
Aetius
Wolf-Bone
Daisy The Bunny
blackfuredfox
Riv
DaBigX26
Zenia
8-bit
Pliio
melomeltsinmilosmouth
Trey
Viva
Monochrome Kanon
Lemonchronicles
Kaizy
Dev
greg-the-fox
Lunar
MiloTime
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
HAXX

HAXX

General Time Wasting Thread 3 - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 3   General Time Wasting Thread 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:01 am

lunar_helix wrote:
HAXX wrote:

Kraut on a sandwich? I've heard of a bunch of sandwiches involving that but...never tried! Onions seem to be amazing on sandwiches though.

Reubens are usually made with corned beef, sauerkraut, domestic or lacey Swiss cheese, and Thousand Island dressing on rye bread. But I HATE sauerkraut and I got the onion idea from my aunt, so I tried it and it tasted AWESOME <3

I also just started cooking recently.
Kraut is okay on its own. I don't like the excessive juices with it.

I've cooked for a bit and enjoy it! As long as I don't have to cook too much and for the fun of it, it is a lot of fun! Hope you find recipes you like!
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 3   General Time Wasting Thread 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:09 am

I had a boring sammich. Just some cut up chicken, mayo and salt... but it was on my homemade whole wheat bread with sunflower seeds and honey baked in. :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zenia/
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 3   General Time Wasting Thread 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:16 am

Zenia wrote:
I had a boring sammich. Just some cut up chicken, mayo and salt... but it was on my homemade whole wheat bread with sunflower seeds and honey baked in. Smile

That sounds amazing.
General Time Wasting Thread 3 - Page 38 Mfw+my+face+when+puking+rainbows+meme
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 3   General Time Wasting Thread 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:27 am

I like my sammiches with lots of different deli meat, pepper jack cheese, mayo and spicy mustard, pickles n lettuce...all on sourdough

God I want one of those right now |D
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 3   General Time Wasting Thread 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:02 pm

Monochrome Kanon wrote:
Kaizy, your avi's legs confuse me. Is "she" a tripod or something?

Don't put she in quotes unless you're talking about the word rather than a person.

Also even though I'm like three pages late:

General Time Wasting Thread 3 - Page 38 1659327112
Back to top Go down
Pliio

Pliio

Humor : Satire

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 3   General Time Wasting Thread 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:12 pm

Oh hey.
I've been sleeping the past few weeks sway cause of work and school and family and all that important shit.
And two hospital visits.
What's up, everyone?
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 3   General Time Wasting Thread 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:22 pm

Pliio wrote:
Oh hey.
I've been sleeping the past few weeks sway cause of work and school and family and all that important shit.
And two hospital visits.
What's up, everyone?

Hmmm... Haxx started posting, Milo showed his ass, you have been missed... And I'm finally trying to get a banner artist, but I still suck at it. I'm glad you've been sleeping, but how have you been otherwise? Were the hospital visits really serious?
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Pliio

Pliio

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 3   General Time Wasting Thread 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:43 pm

Riv wrote:
Pliio wrote:
Oh hey.
And two hospital visits.
What's up, everyone?

Hmmm... Haxx started posting, Milo showed his ass, you have been missed... And I'm finally trying to get a banner artist, but I still suck at it. I'm glad you've been sleeping, but how have you been otherwise? Were the hospital visits really serious?
Once for a kidney stone, another for psychosis. So not really.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 3   General Time Wasting Thread 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:47 pm

Pliio wrote:
Riv wrote:
Pliio wrote:
Oh hey.
And two hospital visits.
What's up, everyone?

Has your school let out for winter beak yet?
Back to top Go down
Pliio

Pliio

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 3   General Time Wasting Thread 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:51 pm

Riv wrote:
Pliio wrote:
Riv wrote:
Pliio wrote:
Oh hey.
And two hospital visits.
What's up, everyone?

Has your school let out for winter beak yet?
Ndiyo. Next semester I'm taking General Sociology, Introduction to Counseling, Remedial French and World Religiosity.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 3   General Time Wasting Thread 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:00 pm

Pliio wrote:
Ndiyo. Next semester I'm taking General Sociology, Introduction to Counseling, Remedial French and World Religiosity.

Ah, neat. World religion is a fun class, it really gives you an appreciation for how similar they all are, despite claims of mutual exclusivity. What made you feel like learning French?
Back to top Go down
Pliio

Pliio

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 3   General Time Wasting Thread 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:08 pm

Riv wrote:
Pliio wrote:

Ah, neat. World religion is a fun class, it really gives you an appreciation for how similar they all are, despite claims of mutual exclusivity. What made you feel like learning French?
The GIGN.
And also, I would appreciate that your anti-theistic retorts be kept at a minimum. I'm taking World Religion not to laugh at them and devolve into petty hatred and black-and-white thinking, but to learn about them and my future interactions with the nearly 6 billion religious individuals on the planet.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 3   General Time Wasting Thread 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:18 pm

Pliio wrote:
Riv wrote:
Pliio wrote:

The GIGN.
And also, I would appreciate that your anti-theistic retorts be kept at a minimum. I'm taking World Religion not to laugh at them and devolve into petty hatred and black-and-white thinking, but to learn about them and my future interactions with the nearly 6 billion religious individuals on the planet.

Not so much a retort as an observation. The only major religions whose primary leaderships regularly preach acceptance of non-believers are Buddhism and Islam. But the central underlying themes at the core of most religions are the same, and it speaks to our species' true nature.
Back to top Go down
Pliio

Pliio

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 3   General Time Wasting Thread 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:27 pm

Riv wrote:
Pliio wrote:
Riv wrote:
Pliio wrote:

The GIGN.

Not so much a retort as an observation. The only major religions whose primary leaderships regularly preach acceptance of non-believers are Buddhism and Islam. But the central underlying themes at the core of most religions are the same, and it speaks to our species' true nature.
I see.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 3   General Time Wasting Thread 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:30 pm

So, tell me about the GIGN...
Back to top Go down
Pliio

Pliio

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 3   General Time Wasting Thread 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:36 pm

Riv wrote:
National Gendarmerie Intervention Group, or literally, Groupe d'Intervention de la Gendarmerie Nationale, is a special forces unit of the French Armed Forces specializing in Counter-terrorism.
Highly successful and well trained.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 3   General Time Wasting Thread 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:38 pm

Pliio wrote:
Riv wrote:
National Gendarmerie Intervention Group, or literally, Groupe d'Intervention de la Gendarmerie Nationale, is a special forces unit of the French Armed Forces specializing in Counter-terrorism.
Very cool — are you interested in joining it?
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 3   General Time Wasting Thread 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:42 pm

World religon sounds like an awesome class, I always love learning about religions, probably because I also love history and archeology. French also sounds nice, I considered taking it at school for awhile back when I planned on becoming a Legionaire for the French Foreign Legion.
Back to top Go down
Pliio

Pliio

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 3   General Time Wasting Thread 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:43 pm

Riv wrote:
Pliio wrote:
Riv wrote:
Very cool — are you interested in joining it?
Naw. I'm still going to become a psychologist. Just that- I had it ingrained into my mind that Europe was really anti-american and the French were pussies. Not so much after actually going into college and being able to read up on things without a midwestern bias.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 3   General Time Wasting Thread 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:58 pm

Pliio wrote:
Naw. I'm still going to become a psychologist. Just that- I had it ingrained into my mind that Europe was really anti-american and the French were pussies. Not so much after actually going into college and being able to read up on things without a midwestern bias.
It's very good that we still have colleges as a bastion of minimally biased, and trustworthy, enlightenment. Too bad it costs so damn much, and so few people have an opportunity to go.

So do Europeans respect us, in your opinion? In my experience, chatting with them, they don't hate us, but they do see the country as a bit of a joke lately.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 3   General Time Wasting Thread 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:23 pm

Riv wrote:
Pliio wrote:
Oh hey.
And two hospital visits.
What's up, everyone?

haxx and I had a deal... and I didn't think HE'D actually do it

let's just... pretend it never happened... please

so hey, how about that coffee.... it tastes awful yea
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 3   General Time Wasting Thread 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:54 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Riv wrote:
Pliio wrote:
Oh hey.
And two hospital visits.
What's up, everyone?

haxx and I had a deal... and I didn't think HE'D actually do it

let's just... pretend it never happened... please

so hey, how about that coffee.... it tastes awful yea

Yeah, the only way to make coffee good is to add a bunch of good-tasting stuff to it. It's like, what's the point? Why bother with the bitter, watery, stuff if you're just going to put out effort to make it creamy and sweet?
Back to top Go down
Trey

Trey

Humor : Um...what goes here?

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 3   General Time Wasting Thread 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:19 pm

I love you guys <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TreyDobe?feature=mhee#p/f
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 3   General Time Wasting Thread 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:21 pm

Trey wrote:
I love you guys <3

megusta
Back to top Go down
Monochrome Kanon

Monochrome Kanon

Humor : Maybe

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 3   General Time Wasting Thread 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:29 pm

I got the handcannon in Dead Space 2!

I haven't had this much fun in a videogame in months General Time Wasting Thread 3 - Page 38 Awwwyeaaah
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/monochromekanon/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 3   General Time Wasting Thread 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 3
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next