General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Drunk Thread

Go down 
+11
katmandu
Zenia
MiloTime
Daisy The Bunny
Lunar
Wolf-Bone
Riv
greg-the-fox
Kaizy
blackfuredfox
Joeyyy
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Humor : I've got balls of cotton.

The Drunk Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:05 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
They had six packs of Guinness Extra Stout at Wegmans for $7.99 inglip
Usually it's like $10+
WHY DIDN'T I GET IT? Y U NO?
It's not very good anyways...

But what's unique about Guinness is the alcohol/hops expand in your stomach, makes you drunker and less hungry.

Have like 2 or 3 quickly and you'll feel the effects, will feel like you had 5-6
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:28 pm

foxy_boy wrote:
It's not very good anyways...

But what's unique about Guinness is the alcohol/hops expand in your stomach, makes you drunker and less hungry.

Have like 2 or 3 quickly and you'll feel the effects, will feel like you had 5-6

I like it better than the Draught, that one seems really weak and watery to me (apparently the Irish version is a lot better)
And the Extra Stout is 6% abv, while the Draught is only 4.2%
(though that would hardly make a difference)

Guinness Black Lager is also pretty good, but a little overpriced and in 11 ounce bottles instead of 12 (which just feels like kind of a dick move for some reason) Anyway, why aren't beers in 16 oz bottles, that would make a lot more sense... I hate pouring 11 or 12 oz beer into a pint glass and having all this extra room pokerface
Back to top Go down
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:42 pm

I only ever had the dark... It was... Alright.

I most recently drank these two at a party I held last weekend... I think xD

The Drunk Thread - Page 5 Disaronno-Liqueur-lg_jpg

The Drunk Thread - Page 5 34snxj4

Also a few shitty "Blue" beers, it's from Canada, and it sucks... But it's cheap.

Try Moosehead, that's good Canada beer =D

Last edited by foxy_boy on Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:46 pm

Such bro drinks trollface
I want some Captain Morgan

It's been so long since I had straight liquor, I stopped for good reason but I think I can control myself better now Not a single fuck wa I don't know if I can stomach it like I used to though. Man I haven't even been drunk in forever but it's kinda just sad and pathetic if I'm Forever ALONE!

I should at least stream it or something
Back to top Go down
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:50 pm

I find most rum other than Bacardi and fruity stuff really fucks you up and gives you a hangover....

Heh, I don't remember the last time alcohol made me throw up xD
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:53 pm

foxy_boy wrote:
I find most rum other than Bacardi and fruity stuff really fucks you up and gives you a hangover....

Heh, I don't remember the last time alcohol made me throw up xD

There was this one time I was with these guys and we were passing around a bottle of Captain Morgan, and instead of just sipping I started drinking from it like it was beer pokerface

They were all like dude... Seriously?

And I was like Not a single fuck wa

And later I was like inglip

And then I was like Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:01 pm

If only I were there I would have been like

The Drunk Thread - Page 5 Picture0003
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:10 pm

I haven't had any alcohol since that one bottle of wine cooler I had like, a month ago lol
Back to top Go down
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:17 pm

MiloTime wrote:
I haven't had any alcohol since that one bottle of wine cooler I had like, a month ago lol
So in other words you never drank.

Or have been drunk. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:21 pm

foxy_boy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
So in other words you never drank.

Or have been drunk. Very Happy

I got paranoid that one time though. I thought I was getting drunk, cause my head started feeling heavy, so I put the cap back on, and drank the rest in the morning
Back to top Go down
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:30 pm

MiloTime wrote:
I got paranoid that one time though. I thought I was getting drunk, cause my head started feeling heavy, so I put the cap back on, and drank the rest in the morning
...So you couldn't even have a cooler in one sitting then.

have you ever consider getting a bunch of weed and smoking it and then while you smoke it be in like a field or a valley or something, and then y'know you can dance around and listen to this with some friends!
|
|
V
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:34 pm

foxy_boy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
...So you couldn't even have a cooler in one sitting then.

have you ever consider getting a bunch of weed and smoking it and then while you smoke it be in like a field or a valley or something, and then y'know you can dance around and listen to this with some friends!

I never really had an excuse to smoke or drink.

it seems too boring for me.
Back to top Go down
Jesusfish

Jesusfish

Humor : μελαγχολία

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:34 pm

Greg, just pace yourself if you get back to shots.

And by pacing yourself, I mean take 10 shots of 151 GO HARD OR GO HOME.

Also, Milo...

Being drunk isn't a bad thing. Find some time to experiment with alcohol, so that you don't: A)Be a teetotaler, or B)Become a raging alcoholic when you do start drinking because you had never taken the time to properly experiment with things.
Back to top Go down
http://cm2dude.tumblr.com
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:39 pm

Jesusfish wrote:
Greg, just pace yourself if you get back to shots.

And by pacing yourself, I mean take 10 shots of 151 GO HARD OR GO HOME.

Also, Milo...

Being drunk isn't a bad thing. Find some time to experiment with alcohol, so that you don't: A)Be a teetotaler, or B)Become a raging alcoholic when you do start drinking because you had never taken the time to properly experiment with things.

if it helps, my family doesn't exactly have a great history with alcohol.

albeit, my mother get's suicidal, my dad... well that's actually what killed him a week ago.

I dunno, something about all of this makes me... not want to get drunk :V
Back to top Go down
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:41 pm

MiloTime wrote:

Weed can be a nice pick-me-up when your bored and you wanna try to find something fun to do Razz

Drinking is fun at social gatherings, but yeah try not to drink too much xD

You can mix the two even, unique feeling cause alcohol enhances the effect of THC.

I wouldn't recommend it if your not much of a smoker or drinker (that means you Milo) because it will give you killer spins...

I remember when I was 16 I once drank a whole bunch a JD and threw up everywhere and then drank some more to clean my mouth xD Anyways, I mixed it with weed and later that night I layed down to sleep cause everything was rapidly spinning, and you still feel like everything is rapidly spinning when you lie down xD
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:44 pm

foxy_boy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

Weed can be a nice pick-me-up when your bored and you wanna try to find something fun to do Razz

Drinking is fun at social gatherings, but yeah try not to drink too much xD

You can mix the two even, unique feeling cause alcohol enhances the effect of THC.

I wouldn't recommend it if your not much of a smoker or drinker (that means you Milo) because it will give you killer spins...

I remember when I was 16 I once drank a whole bunch a JD and threw up everywhere and then drank some more to clean my mouth xD Anyways, I mixed it with weed and later that night I layed down to sleep cause everything was rapidly spinning, and you still feel like everything is rapidly spinning when you lie down xD

I never got that. I have a bunch of stoner friends, and all they ever do is sit in one place, and stare at the wall... how is that fun :V
Back to top Go down
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:50 pm

MiloTime wrote:
I never got that. I have a bunch of stoner friends, and all they ever do is sit in one place, and stare at the wall... how is that fun :V
Nah, you got go find some wild animals to catch and then get high with, I do it, my friends do it, it's fun xD

I caught a 35 ib snapping turtle with my hands once, but it was on a pond bank.

That day I learned that their claws are mostly for grabbing fish, because they don't hurt xD
One of my friends also learned turtles necks can extend Razz he was fine though.

We actually got to sit beside him, blow smoke in his face, dance around listing to walking on sunshine, and yeah... It was fun xD
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:52 pm

foxy_boy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Nah, you got go find some wild animals to catch and then get high with, I do it, my friends do it, it's fun xD

I caught a 35 ib snapping turtle with my hands once, but it was on a pond bank.

That day I learned that their claws are mostly for grabbing fish, because they don't hurt xD
One of my friends also learned turtles necks can extend Razz he was fine though.

We actually got to sit beside him, blow smoke in his face, dance around listing to walking on sunshine, and yeah... It was fun xD

so.... getting high turns you into a douchebag? :V

I'm sure that turtle is thinking what any human is thinking. "god damn, get these stoned douchebags away from me" Not a single fuck wa

anyway dammit, I want some more of that wine cooler
Back to top Go down
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:54 pm

Lol fuck you, he didn't attack us so he had fun xD

We put them back where we find em too.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:00 pm

lol I'm kidding. they're humorous to hang out with at least. their personality goes to shit, and they talk at 2 words per minute, so it's fun to laugh at them when they completely space out Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:02 pm

I was in this guys apartment once and he had this chinchilla in a cage in his room and we were smoking weed in there and I felt SO bad for this thing, I mean isn't that animal cruelty?

MiloTime wrote:
lol I'm kidding. they're humorous to hang out with at least. their personality goes to shit, and they talk at 2 words per minute, so it's fun to laugh at them when they completely space out Not a single fuck wa

You must have the good weed there, being near Mexico and all
People here don't seem to act much different when they're high, I know this one guy who I can barely tell if he's high or drunk at all. Maybe that's why I never got high off the stuff the few times I smoked it.

Last edited by greg-the-fox on Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:04 pm

well they can't speak, so who cares :V
Back to top Go down
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:39 am

You guys don't know shit, Mexico has shitty weed, and so does the USA.

I know a lot of americans that come to Canada cause our weed is even better than Amsterdams, dealers have a selection of high end shit here :3

And obviously Milo's friends are lightweights because that reminds me of when I was 16 and discovered I had the drug addict trait, When I'm high on even the best weed, I just occasionally space out, not pay attention to what's going on around me. You can still get my attention if you call my name though, and the better the weed is the more often I space out, with crappy stuff I gotta smoke a lot to get into that state.
Back to top Go down
Jesusfish

Jesusfish

Humor : μελαγχολία

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:34 am

Canada has very average weed, imo.

My proximity to San Marcos (college town), Austin, and Mexico guarantees the most luscious, succulent bud you've seen. Nearly covered in a sheen of THC, and white or purple, little hairs.

But, I digress, I haven't had an opportunity to get near the part of the United States where the Canadian weed filters into for a while. I did get some nice purp in Tacoma, WA, and some nice stuff from Vancouver when I was visiting my cousins.
Back to top Go down
http://cm2dude.tumblr.com
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:52 am

You live in America so therefore you can't have good Canadian connections xD

I never said the good stuff is easy to find.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Drunk Thread
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next