General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Drunk Thread

Go down 
+11
katmandu
Zenia
MiloTime
Daisy The Bunny
Lunar
Wolf-Bone
Riv
greg-the-fox
Kaizy
blackfuredfox
Joeyyy
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

The Drunk Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:07 pm

People that are obsessed with getting the highest they possibly can on weed, IMO, are part of what gives pot smokers such a bad image.
Back to top Go down
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Humor : I've got balls of cotton.

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 2:37 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
People that are obsessed with getting the highest they possibly can on weed, IMO, are part of what gives pot smokers such a bad image.
The way I see it, it's best to get high quality because you'll smoke less than you would with some average stuff.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:26 pm

foxy_boy wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
The way I see it, it's best to get high quality because you'll smoke less than you would with some average stuff.

True, but with something really strong I find myself in a no-win situation. I'll either smoke too much (which is basically an average sized joint for most people) and be barely able to function or even sit up straight, or too little and have a pretty intense if pleasant high that wears off way too quickly to have been worth it. And you can hit it again, but until it's really worked its way through your system, it's just a game of diminishing returns. It's better just to have some decent stuff you can smoke around supper time, have a high that coasts until later in the evening, allows you to do whatever you'd do anyway mostly unimpaired. When I have weed, I will usually have a second, smaller joint just before bed because I like to listen to music for a bit first and it doesn't need to be a lot for my mind to get lost in the sound. Hell sometimes I even fall asleep with my headphones on.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:31 pm

Just wait until THC patches come out. You'll be able to have a consistent high all day every day.

Future Gusta.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:50 pm

StareMoar wrote:
Just wait until THC patches come out. You'll be able to have a consistent high all day every day.

Future Gusta.

And society crumbles Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:55 pm

ugh geez, here I thought I was starting to like alcohol, then I tried something other than the wine cooler I had that time, and it tasted horrible.

I think I strictly only like alcohol that has fruity as hell taste in it to cover up that god awful bitter alcohol taste.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:10 pm

MiloTime wrote:
ugh geez, here I thought I was starting to like alcohol, then I tried something other than the wine cooler I had that time, and it tasted horrible.

I think I strictly only like alcohol that has fruity as hell taste in it to cover up that god awful bitter alcohol taste.

What did you have? And alcohol will always remind me of cough syrup, you just have to get over it Not a single fuck wa Anything under 10% abv and you shouldn't really taste it anyway. Well it's not really a taste in the same way that spicy isn't a taste... it's hard to describe. Maybe Riv could explain it on a chemical level.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:17 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

What did you have? And alcohol will always remind me of cough syrup, you just have to get over it Not a single fuck wa Anything under 10% abv and you shouldn't really taste it anyway. Well it's not really a taste in the same way that spicy isn't a taste... it's hard to describe. Maybe Riv could explain it on a chemical level.

the bottle says "liebfraumilch"

I... didn't like it pokerface
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:24 pm

MiloTime wrote:

*googles*
White wine? Yeah that's an acquired taste... along with champagne, ew.
Try red wine, it's a lot better. You should try Manischewitz some time megusta It's Jew wine lol Really damn sweet.

The Drunk Thread - Page 6 17723
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:27 pm

I think my "taste" would be grape wine or something... I dunno, it sounds good.

omg, strawberry wine sounds good.... NO, raspberry. oh god.

...do these things exist?
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:29 pm

MiloTime wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

I just let my mind translate the three words I saw. Love Girl Milk. Wtf milo?
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:35 pm

Girls and milk. What's not to love? megusta Drinking chocolate milk while being a subby bitch for a dominant womanly partner, sounds pretty damn good to me.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:36 pm

I'm serious about the Manischewitz milo, you'd really like it. They give it to children even. There is literally no one who doesn't like it Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:40 pm

Lunar wrote:
Girls and milk. What's not to love? megusta Drinking chocolate milk while being a subby bitch for a dominant womanly partner, sounds pretty damn good to me.

wow, I'm too gay, even to have alcohol that has "girl" on the label. Not a single fuck wa

greg, I only drink whatever the hell my step dad buys a fuck ton of. right now, we havbe high miller beer, and that wine I tried. I know I can't stand beer.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:43 pm

All beer tastes like shit. Cocktails and straight high proof alcohol are the only good kind.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:19 pm

Lunar wrote:
So totally relevant.
The Drunk Thread - Page 6 Rock-on
Back to top Go down
Jesusfish

Jesusfish

Humor : μελαγχολία

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:12 am

Hey, Highlifes are for real people.

Those who say that beer is shit have a DEFICIT IN TESTICLES.

Fuck y'all.

I'm using this as a ranting thead, because I perfected typing normally whilst drunk on FAF.
Back to top Go down
http://cm2dude.tumblr.com
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:16 pm

Jesusfish wrote:
DEFICIT IN TESTICLES.

Fuck y'all.

I'm using this as a ranting thead, because I perfected typing normally whilst drunk on FAF.
Cool story bro :V

I like beer, most people do... The taste is something that grows on you.

Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:56 pm

StareMoar wrote:

Future Gusta.

yeah, except THC stays in your system a lot longer than nicotine. So I don't think that'd be a great idea for anyone who, like I said, likes to still sorta be able to function with it. There's a reason people smoke like half a pack of cigarettes a day versus one to two joints a day (or less).
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:49 pm

Fuck it, I can't wait until Saturday to start drinking Not a single fuck wa
I'm not going out to a bar or anything, I just have a bunch of Irish beer and some Skyrim to play

Edit: 4 drinks down, mission accomplished Awww Yeaaah
I love being a lightweight, saves me money and time
Back to top Go down
Jesusfish

Jesusfish

Humor : μελαγχολία

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:51 am

THC patches will be a mistake.

However, OTC THC tablets would be interesting, as a sleep aid.
Back to top Go down
http://cm2dude.tumblr.com
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 2:35 pm

Jesusfish wrote:

A non-addictive sleep aid with virtually no side effects aside from a greater likelihood of eating and drinking shitloads before bed - and maybe listening to an entire album, watching a movie or playing a few hours of some mind-blowingly trippy video game.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:57 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Jesusfish wrote:

A non-addictive sleep aid with virtually no side effects aside from a greater likelihood of eating and drinking shitloads before bed - and maybe listening to an entire album, watching a movie or playing a few hours of some mind-blowingly trippy video game.

Some users report really bad ideas for inventions and businesses which they do not act on later.
Back to top Go down
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:09 pm

Was Dr. McGillicuddy really a doctor?

Cause I'm starting to think he was just an alcoholic Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread   The Drunk Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Drunk Thread
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next