General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAWW thread 2

Go down 
+18
Lucy
Jesusfish
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox
Yuzani
Riv
Kaizy
katmandu
Darkwing
Wolf-Bone
Pliio
Brace
Taz
Daisy The Bunny
Zenia
greg-the-fox
Lunar
MiloTime
blackfuredfox
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkwing

Darkwing

BAWW thread 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:54 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Darkwing wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
I've been thinking of making a story... I mean I won't cause I suck and stuff, but I dunno... I have idea's lol

Is it, like, a sex story? :3c

it's a little bad that I predicted you'd say this.

You better put me in it bby ;3

Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:14 pm

I just remembered that... this is the first year, for the past ten years, that there will be no more Harry Potter.

This makes me sad. Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:22 pm

Zylphia_Armstrong wrote:
Obviously you need him to be Polish.
Hey.

I'm Polish. :<
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:49 pm

I'm going to the doctor finally because my hip won't stop driving me crazy and I feel like a cripple.
Back to top Go down
katmandu

katmandu

Humor : Questionable

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:06 pm

lunar_helix wrote:
Zylphia_Armstrong wrote:
Obviously you need him to be Polish.
Hey.

I'm Polish. :<

YOU GONNA GET INVADED!!

And plunge the world into war again.
Back to top Go down
http://katsden.net
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:07 pm

Murr?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:28 am

I never thought I'd become one of "THOSE" gamers, but microsoft's pure lust for screwing people over is downright pissing me off. they're talking about having people pay for a "rental" service. so you won't necessarily be unable to play used games... so long as you're willing to pay for a set number of days you can play the used game.

I'd say this is a legitimate baww considering I'm not a fucking millionaire, and although I'm not the biggest hardcore gamer out there, I would like to actually ENJOY being what little of a gamer I am.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:36 am

Fuck DRM Seriously?
Don't they realize the more strings they attach the more likely it is that people will just pirate it?

If they just lowered their prices from $60 to say, $40, and dropped all these stupid "security" measures, I bet they'd manage to make an even larger profit because people would be less hesitant to buy games and they could reach a larger audience.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:45 am

The gaming industry is the ONLY industry this greedy and whiny about used/second-hand sales. Why aren't companies shutting down stores like Goodwill; websites like Amazon, eBay and craigslist; used car retailers; yard/garage sales? Because it is 100% legal for us to sell something once we're done with it. It's also 100% legal for us to GIVE AWAY or let somebody BORROW something once we're done with it. I'm sorry, gaming industry, but you cannot tell me that the video game that I BOUGHT does not belong to me and therefore I cannot sell it or give it away once I'm done with it.
This isn't about the money you are "entitled" to be receiving from your games, or how this is hurting you as developers - This is about our legal right to sell what we own.

/rant
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:21 am

Haha
If Im right, the friend Ive mentioned before is probably mad at me again
As Ive stated in the GTW thread, Ive been Skyping and Minecrafting with a group of friends for the past few days, and while we do this we also keep tweeting a shitload of inside jokes on Twitter to the point where its like over 500 tweets between 3-5 people over the course of like a day, and during all these, my friend is complaining about it on their Twitter indirectly
I think theyre also pissed at me for another reason but Im not saying why until I can confirm it
And quite frankly at this point, Ive entirely stopped caring Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:25 am

Dammit I got behind in my sketchbook for class, my teacher keeps giving me an avalanche of work every week
She only collects the sketchbooks like once a month, which is why it's so dangerous because it's tempting to just slack off until they're due. I mean, I've done like 2 or 3 hours already this week and there's AT LEAST 6 more hours of work I should've done before I have class later today. She just collected the sketchbooks last class and I got a 99%, but not for long Not a single fuck wa

Curse you Skyrim! inglip
But seriously, who the FUCK assigns this much homework? Seriously? And I have her for 2 other classes, and she does not go easy on me in those either Okay.jpg (still a ton easier than this one though)
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:16 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Haha
As Ive stated in the GTW thread, Ive been Skyping and Minecrafting with a group of friends for the past few days, and while we do this we also keep tweeting a shitload of inside jokes on Twitter to the point where its like over 500 tweets between 3-5 people over the course of like a day, and during all these, my friend is complaining about it on their Twitter indirectly
I think theyre also pissed at me for another reason but Im not saying why until I can confirm it
And quite frankly at this point, Ive entirely stopped caring Not a single fuck wa

you choose ridiculous people to have crushes on
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:39 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Haha

And you wonder why I dont like pursuing my crushes lol
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:42 pm

Kaizy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Haha

And you wonder why I dont like pursuing my crushes lol

you could always try not having terrible taste in chicks.

or you could just go gay Not a single fuck wa

no? ok Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:47 pm

I dont have terrible taste, I do genuinely pick nice people who are my friends...it just seems to end like shit Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:10 pm

I keep trying to find reasons to be happy, but fuck it's hard. especially after that night, I just feel overwhelmingly tired of all of this

I don't know why I didn't just get it over with right then and there
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:10 am

I don't get a lot of hours where I work now. So I made plans with my girlfriend on Thursday after she was done with her test. Went to work today to check the schedule; it's supposed to be out on Tuesday. Wasn't up when I got there. Then my friend and coworker tells me that the boss put the schedule up this evening. I work Thursday.

FUCK YOU, SUBWAY. FUCK YOU IN THE ASSHOLE WITH A RAZORBLADE AND SANDPAPER DILDO.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:19 am

I hate being in a class that's fucking retarded and doesn't challenge me at all, everyone around me is a fucking idiot, and everyone wants me to solve all their fucking problems and babysit them all day Seriously?

If you're over 40, just don't take a computer class. Just DON'T. You're an idiot and you're a lost cause.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:20 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
I hate being in a class that's fucking retarded and doesn't challenge me at all, everyone around me is a fucking idiot, and everyone wants me to solve all their fucking problems and babysit them all day Seriously?

If you're over 40, just don't take a computer class. Just DON'T. You're an idiot and you're a lost cause.

/my pride
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:39 am

Can't tell if this is a baww or a yay... My girlfriend wanted me to help her wash her dog today, a big Saint Bernard. I love that dog. But I do not love smelling like wet dog.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:49 am

MiloTime wrote:
/my pride

Trust me you're 100 times better with computers than people in my class
I bet none of them could figure out how to register for a forum Not a single fuck wa
These people didn't even know basic keyboard shortcuts, like ctrl+c/ctrl+v
The thing is, this is CAD 202, there is a CAD 201 that I already took. This should at least be a little bit advanced, right? pokerface Ugh it feels like I'm in a remedial class somehow.
Ugh I know I sound like an asshole but I am just WAY too nice to these people, WAY too nice...

This guy keeps bugging me every minute and asking for help, and I mean it's understandable if he doesn't know the program, I could help him with that. But this guy barely even has basic computer knowledge, he writes down absolutely everything in a notebook and it doesn't seem to help. He won't even type in the commands I give him when he asks how to do something, he goes hunting in the toolbars for several minutes until I just outright say JUST TYPE IT GEEZ! (well, not so bluntly) I tell him to click on something and he's so hesitant it's painful. I'm like "right click on that" *points* and he slooooooowly moves his mouse and just hovers and says "click?"
and I'm like "yes... right click. RIGHT click." Seriously? and then he's like *NOPE LEFT CLICK!*

Well okay it's not usually that bad... but he just doesn't know how to use trial and error and he gives up way too easily and just wants me to do everything for him. Just once I'd like to tell him a one sentence answer and have him understand it, I am perfectly fine with helping people with stuff like that. But this guy just doesn't understand computers. And I am so bad at just explaining how to do things, I kind of have to just take over his computer and just do it in 30 seconds or we'll just be struggling for like 5 minutes. I came up with a simile I think is appropriate. Trying to teach someone how to use a computer is like trying to teach someone how to drive a car... over the phone. pokerface I honestly feel kinda bad because he seems like he might have some kind of learning disability. He's old enough to be my dad but he just seems like such a child.

And the thing is, this is an evening class, so I can leave as soon as I'm done with my work. But stupid middle-aged guy, Y U NO LET ME DO MY OWN WORK SO I CAN LEAVE? Y U NO?

I hate to do this but I'm sitting on the other side of the room next time...
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:53 am

lol greg, most people over the age of 40 don't know computers for shit because they weren't raised around technology Not a single fuck wa

my step dad raged at me because he thought I fucked with his computer, until I showed him that he accidentally minimized firefox. :V

fucking christ, that's a wholen other baww... the prick actually threatened my life because he thought I fucked with his computer.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:57 am

At least he knows what firefox is and doesn't use internet explorer Not a single fuck wa
Literally everyone at my school uses IE even though EVERY COMPUTER has firefox installed.

BAWW thread 2 - Page 3 Ogw
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:00 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
At least he knows what firefox is and doesn't use internet explorer Not a single fuck wa

no... he doesn't... I installed it for him.

when I told him to use firefox, he got pissed off and told me he wanted to use the internet instead. pokerface
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:05 am

My school jewed everyone out of reliable and better search engines. We weren't allowed to download FF or Chrome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread 2   BAWW thread 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAWW thread 2
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next