General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

confess your fantasies thread

Go down 
+33
jcstinks
Brace
Barletta
Tank Abuse
Aetius
Percy
tallylol
AthenaiS
Zaraphayx
XoPachi
Butterflygoddess
Zoe
Ouiji
Vega
Kaiser
Maya
Saliva
Jesusfish
Wolf of Ruins
Daisy The Bunny
Kaizy
melomeltsinmilosmouth
Lucy
8-bit
Zenia
Riv
Lunar
Wolf-Bone
Taz
blackfuredfox
Monochrome Kanon
greg-the-fox
MiloTime
37 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

confess your fantasies thread Empty
PostSubject: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:19 pm

kanon suggested it, so... yea :l

I don't think this strictly is about sex fantasies, although I'm sure that's what we're all thinking Not a single fuck wa

I don't think this thread will do well :l
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:22 pm

Here's the part where I go too far and then you never look at me the same again pokerface
I'll just stay out of this for now...
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:24 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
Here's the part where I go too far and then you never look at me the same again pokerface
I'll just stay out of this for now...

nope. you're gonna post your fantasy. you owe me SOMETHING dammit Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Monochrome Kanon

Monochrome Kanon

Humor : Maybe

PostSubject: Re: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:24 pm

My fantasies are usually about other furries' characters and mine. Sometimes that's because the owner of the character is ugly ._.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/monochromekanon/
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:31 pm

Skyrim. In. Real. Life.
Id be one cool ass mother fuckin Argonian Legion Officer. Livin in Solitude and shit.
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:32 pm

My fantasies are usually about being happy. Nothing too extravagant, at a nice restaurant and drinking orange juice, just enjoying time and such.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:32 pm

I. WANT. A. HOLODECK.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:34 pm

my fantasy is living in the mass effect universe, or something LIKE it.

I want to co-exist with other aliens in a mother fucking citadel, hanging out with a bunch of turians and krogans (and hanar... I love hanar :l)
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:34 pm

I kinda don't have normal sexual fantasies lately, and frankly, what ones I do have are none of your fucking business, so fuck off, fucker. But aside from that, I fantasize about utterly ruining certain people's lives, or just bad shit happening to them in general. I don't really even fantasize about good things for myself cuz I knows that's pretty much unobtainable for me at this point, but it doesn't necessarily mean anyone else is gonna have it good.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:40 pm

Non-sexual: Making a difference in the world and proving everyone wrong. Like earning the Medal of Honor, for instance.

Sexual: Drill instructor. Just one, though, so I can really focus on pleasuring her. And being told what to do, given orders: nothing too BDSM, but I love it when she's in control. And my girlfriend loves being in control. megusta
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:43 pm

I want to know everything. Literally everything. And be able to understand it.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:44 pm

I wish Pokemon were real... Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:46 pm

I guess becoming a competent guitarist/musician is probably a healthy, realistic fantasy. as for anyone worth a damn knowing I/my music exist, sure, the way they know and love my drawings and digital paintings, right?

Riv wrote:

No, that's just it. You could know everything and be fine as long as you don't really understand it. It's the revelation that drives you mad. Apparently that's the point of everything H.P Lovecraft ever wrote, that and "I fucking hate colored people", which is why I haven't read his stuff.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:48 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:

Riv wrote:

No, that's just it. You could know everything and be fine as long as you don't really understand it. It's the revelation that drives you mad. Apparently that's the point of everything H.P Lovecraft ever wrote, that and "I fucking hate colored people", which is why I haven't read his stuff.
This. If you knew everything and could understand it, you couldn't share it with anyone because they'd be less competent and couldn't grasp your knowledge. Ignorance is bliss.

Also I love H.P. Lovecraft. :V I've never read anything of his that says he hates colored people, though...
Back to top Go down
Monochrome Kanon

Monochrome Kanon

Humor : Maybe

PostSubject: Re: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:50 pm

I was planning on doing a list of people in this forum who i've fantasized with at least once, but i figured it would be easier to make a list of the people i haven't fantasized with.

I don't feel like typing that one right now, but it includes the 2 or 3 straight dudes in the forum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/monochromekanon/
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:51 pm

Riv wrote:
All I can think of is Indiana Jones 4 and the ukrainian lady.
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:52 pm

Regular: I want a time machine.

Sexual: Doing it with a crowd of people around. I would never actually do it though. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zenia/
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:53 pm

Zenia wrote:
Regular: I want a time machine.

Sexual: Doing it with a crowd of people around. I would never actually do it though. XD
I'd have performance anxiety. pokerface And jealousy. I don't want anyone else seeing my woman naked. Except for me.
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:58 pm

It is just the "omg This is so wrong and dirty!" factor that does it for me. Which makes it a good fantasy, but not something that would be good to do IRL. XD
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:05 pm

Zenia wrote:
It is just the "omg This is so wrong and dirty!" factor that does it for me. Which makes it a good fantasy, but not something that would be good to do IRL. XD
I actually do kinda like the idea of doing it in public, not infront of a crowd though. I think maybe in a couple years I might, in a dressing room or something of the like. Not a bathroom though. Hell naw.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:05 pm

lunar_helix wrote:
If you knew everything and could understand it, you couldn't share it with anyone because they'd be less competent and couldn't grasp your knowledge. Ignorance is bliss.

It's bad enough that there's this stereotype of quantum physicists being babbling schizophrenics and/or complete bullshit artists just making shit up to justify their jobs just because the rest of us don't understand them. Or hell, actual artists, as in painters or writers, who understand their subjects very intimately, and the associated emotions. How often do we ourselves say "I can't believe this fucking faggot can earn a living with their worthless crap" just because we don't get it?

lunar_helix wrote:

Also I love H.P. Lovecraft. :V I've never read anything of his that says he hates colored people, though...

I just can't seem to read any review of his work or anything biographical on him that doesn't make light of how he purposely, negatively portrays various minorities. IIRC TVtropes in particular said he was actually racist to the point of being more racist than was normal for his time. Y'know, before people generally agreed the KKK was a hate group!
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:08 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
I actually do kinda like the idea of doing it in public, not infront of a crowd though.
I have actually done it one time at the lake near my current house. There is a (6km) walking path all around the lake and the guy and I did it a little bit off of the trail. We could see the (few) other people, but they couldn't see us. XD
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:11 pm

Zenia wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
I actually do kinda like the idea of doing it in public, not infront of a crowd though.
I have actually done it one time at the lake near my current house. There is a (6km) walking path all around the lake and the guy and I did it a little bit off of the trail. We could see the (few) other people, but they couldn't see us. XD
That actually doesn't sound bad, but id be too afraid of the actual enviorment around me, like bugs and such.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:11 pm

I did something in a movie theater once with a guy I was close with a few years ago.

I believe it was avatar...
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:12 pm

I gave a boy a blowjob off a walking trail too.
He was really awkward after that toward me. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

confess your fantasies thread
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next