General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

confess your fantasies thread

Go down 
+33
jcstinks
Brace
Barletta
Tank Abuse
Aetius
Percy
tallylol
AthenaiS
Zaraphayx
XoPachi
Butterflygoddess
Zoe
Ouiji
Vega
Kaiser
Maya
Saliva
Jesusfish
Wolf of Ruins
Daisy The Bunny
Kaizy
melomeltsinmilosmouth
Lucy
8-bit
Zenia
Riv
Lunar
Wolf-Bone
Taz
blackfuredfox
Monochrome Kanon
greg-the-fox
MiloTime
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

confess your fantasies thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:18 pm

Tazia_Zylphia_Redhead wrote:
I can't remember any of the Nazi doctor names, I watched all about the one that tried to create conjoined twins through surgical means though. Is that who you are thinking of?
Yes that's Dr. Josef Mengele. The Angel of Death, or Uncle Mengele to the children in the camps.
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:21 pm

Do I get half a cookie? Because I knew who you were talking about?
Back to top Go down
Wolf of Ruins

Wolf of Ruins

Humor : Anything that IS funny

PostSubject: Re: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:45 pm

You know what would be awesome if it did exist, is a way we could go to different parallel dimensions, we could get weapons of today and go to a different dimension and go 100 of years in the past and we could take over the world! We could do so many things like be the greatest person in the world or the killer of all things, and the world we go to, we can exit them to our world any time and we could have there location saved for us.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:51 pm

More recognition for suffragettes, plz. Kthx.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:03 pm

Jesusfish wrote:
I'm a thelemite, while my gf (a former FAFer) holds many right-hand path beliefs.

I think that might explain some of my fantasies.

How many times have you changed religions/ideologies, dude? It's kinda hard to take whatever you're professing seriously. Y'know, if Thelema wasn't already pretty dubious just on its own merits.
Back to top Go down
Jesusfish

Jesusfish

Humor : μελαγχολία

PostSubject: Re: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:17 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Jesusfish wrote:
I'm a thelemite, while my gf (a former FAFer) holds many right-hand path beliefs.

How many times have you changed religions/ideologies, dude? It's kinda hard to take whatever you're professing seriously. Y'know, if Thelema wasn't already pretty dubious just on its own merits.

Magick, as practiced by Thelemites, is just a series of mental or physical exercises, much like meditation.

I do not hold belief in any of the deistic aspects of Thelema, and the deities and entities are symbolic, but nonexistent.

My beliefs haven't changed over the years, but how i'm putting them into practice has changed over time, and this is one of those times where i'm moving in to something new, to see how my beliefs may hold up.
Back to top Go down
http://cm2dude.tumblr.com
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:18 pm

Milo crossdressing megusta
The fact that he hates it makes me want it even more trollface
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:29 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:

pokerface

what is this, I don't even... Seriously?
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:35 pm

I'm sorry I just...
HHHNNNNGGGGGGGGGG
My mental image is so adorable
Can I draw your murrsona being all girly and mad about it?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:50 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
I'm sorry I just...
HHHNNNNGGGGGGGGGG
My mental image is so adorable
Can I draw your murrsona being all girly and mad about it?

fiiine. ironically, you wouldn't be the first to do this pokerface (I still have to draw you too lol)

you people are just... wtf Y U NO?
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:29 pm

Jesusfish wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Jesusfish wrote:

Magick, as practiced by Thelemites, is just a series of mental or physical exercises, much like meditation.

I do not hold belief in any of the deistic aspects of Thelema, and the deities and entities are symbolic, but nonexistent.

My beliefs haven't changed over the years, but how i'm putting them into practice has changed over time, and this is one of those times where i'm moving in to something new, to see how my beliefs may hold up.

The issue I have with that is the same issue I have with most Satanists. See, I actually figured you'd say something like that, because that's what the Satanists tend to say, and the question is the same for both. Why adopt symbols/deities you don't believe in? Granted, I don't really expect the answer to that question to be the same as the Satanists. I figure if your main motivation was to just piss on Christianity, you'd adopt that instead of something less blatantly/overtly anti-Christian.
Back to top Go down
Monochrome Kanon

Monochrome Kanon

Humor : Maybe

PostSubject: Re: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:57 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:

This. megusta
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/monochromekanon/
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:31 pm

god dammit.

god DAMMIT.

ARGH Y U NO?
Back to top Go down
Jesusfish

Jesusfish

Humor : μελαγχολία

PostSubject: Re: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:36 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Jesusfish wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
Jesusfish wrote:

The issue I have with that is the same issue I have with most Satanists. See, I actually figured you'd say something like that, because that's what the Satanists tend to say, and the question is the same for both. Why adopt symbols/deities you don't believe in? Granted, I don't really expect the answer to that question to be the same as the Satanists. I figure if your main motivation was to just piss on Christianity, you'd adopt that instead of something less blatantly/overtly anti-Christian.

Things make more sense with deities. Deities are meant to represent some specific, ideal being.

Discovery or work with such beings in dreams, meditation or states induced by potent entheogens leads to a better understanding of one's own conception of various values.

Deities become symbols which represent those abstract concepts as a single, living being, and interaction with them, or revelations from them only leads to a better understanding of one's self, one's values.

It puts a face on the abstract, and a face which one can talk to, or communicate with.
Back to top Go down
http://cm2dude.tumblr.com
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:40 am

MiloTime wrote:
god dammit.

god DAMMIT.

ARGH Y U NO?
I love reverse psychology~

SKIRT FOR US
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:41 am

Ahkmill wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
god dammit.

god DAMMIT.

ARGH Y U NO?
I love reverse psychology~

SKIRT FOR US

right...

not happening Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:13 am

*a wild angry mob forms*

SKIRT! SKIRT! SKIRT! SKIRT! SKIRT! SKIRT! SKIRT! SKIRT!
Back to top Go down
8-bit

8-bit

Humor : Satire

PostSubject: Re: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:19 am

To dance in a poni rave. pokerface

And other things. pokerface
Back to top Go down
Saliva

Saliva

Humor : I have no idea what this field is asking.

PostSubject: Re: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:55 pm

I just want an older sister.

We don't even have to fuck or anything.
Back to top Go down
melomeltsinmilosmouth

melomeltsinmilosmouth

Humor : Alex's penis

PostSubject: Re: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:26 pm

this thread is old as sin, but idk, im going to say ratchet's bod agani
Back to top Go down
melomeltsinmilosmouth

melomeltsinmilosmouth

Humor : Alex's penis

PostSubject: Re: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:27 pm

Saliva wrote:
I just want an older sister.

We don't even have to fuck or anything.

you can have one my 3 older

or one of my 2 younger
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:32 pm

melomethis wrote:
this thread is old as sin, but idk, im going to say ratchet's bod agani

oh yea, I forgot you apparently like ratchet even more than fuzzy...

I can't think of any fantasies, so...
Back to top Go down
Maya

Maya

PostSubject: Re: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:16 pm

As long as I can remember I've always wanted to have a simple, non-theistic wedding in Auckland's stunningly beautiful Wintergarden within the Auckland domain. I'd definitely like to host a performance at the band stand and enjoy a simple day in celebration of the love my partner and I share.

Oh, I suppose I'm supposed to post something sexual right? Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:17 pm

GregStriata wrote:
As long as I can remember I've always wanted to have a simple, non-theistic wedding in Auckland's stunningly beautiful Wintergarden within the Auckland domain. I'd definitely like to host a performance at the band stand and enjoy a simple day in celebration of the love my partner and I share.

the gay orgy picture that your girlfriend is drawing is... a fantastical right?

I don't know...
Back to top Go down
Maya

Maya

PostSubject: Re: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:01 am

MiloTime wrote:
GregStriata wrote:

the gay orgy picture that your girlfriend is drawing is... a fantastical right?

I don't know...
not really, i was never that much into orgies or any other kind of group sex, especially not IRL. I'm actually doing the orgy because when you were like "yo guys orgy" and they were like "YUSH" i was like "lol why not".

On a related note, I still feel guilty about getting bitchy at you. We haven't really spoken since. Forever ALONE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: confess your fantasies thread   confess your fantasies thread - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

confess your fantasies thread
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next