General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah

Go down 
+29
Zaraphayx
Vega
Tank Abuse
Butterflygoddess
Kangarooboy
Aetius
PerCake
SirRob
Lemonchronicles
katmandu
Zoe
Lucy
8-bit
Daisy The Bunny
Lucan
lurker17
Zenia
greg-the-fox
Wolf-Bone
Joeyyy
blackfuredfox
Riv
jcstinks
Kaizy
Taz
melomeltsinmilosmouth
MiloTime
Lunar
Brace
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ouiji

Ouiji

BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:45 pm

MiloTime wrote:
lol my point being the only time I ever get any positive acknowledgment is when people are flat out incoherent.

one of the best nights I had was with a friend who was flat out drunk. he made me feel like a decent human being. like I wasn't a waste of fucking life. then the next day, he couldn't remember any of it.

I wouldn't have asked to hang out with you if I didn't like you; I'm not pushing you to do something you don't want to do, but there's that. And I was and still am coherent. I've said it once and I'll say it again, I looked at what you said you were and were not interested in, and you seem like a person I'd like to hang out with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ouiji/
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:56 pm

Ouiji wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
lol my point being the only time I ever get any positive acknowledgment is when people are flat out incoherent.

one of the best nights I had was with a friend who was flat out drunk. he made me feel like a decent human being. like I wasn't a waste of fucking life. then the next day, he couldn't remember any of it.

I wouldn't have asked to hang out with you if I didn't like you; I'm not pushing you to do something you don't want to do, but there's that. And I was and still am coherent. I've said it once and I'll say it again, I looked at what you said you were and were not interested in, and you seem like a person I'd like to hang out with.

because you haven't known me that long. no offense. I can admit that some people who don't know me that well end up thinking I'm an ok person. it's usually once they get close. I hate adding people to my contacts list. that's usually the turning point. I get too close, or I don't get close enough and avoid.
Back to top Go down
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:05 am

MiloTime wrote:
Ouiji wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

because you haven't known me that long. no offense. I can admit that some people who don't know me that well end up thinking I'm an ok person. it's usually once they get close. I hate adding people to my contacts list. that's usually the turning point. I get too close, or I don't get close enough and avoid.

Again, no offense taken. But let me just say this, the only time I ended up not liking someone was when they kept lying to me. As long as your honest, I can get along with anyone. I'm just worried I'd bore you.

P.S. I still don't hate that person that kept lying to me, I just keep my distance.
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:30 pm

I cleaned my entire room looking for my capo and other missing items. My capo was clamped to my guitar head the whole time... pokerface
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:41 pm

Zoe wrote:
I cleaned my entire room looking for my capo and other missing items. My capo was clamped to my guitar head the whole time... pokerface

Dear princess Celestia...

lol
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:43 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
Zoe wrote:

lol
Dear Princess Celestia,

Where the fuck is Queen Celestia?

Your laziest Student, Zoe
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:46 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
Zoe wrote:

lol

I think she wants you to leave her the hell alone
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:52 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
Zoe wrote:

lol

My most crappy student,

Please stop using emoticons in our correspondences. It's not proper etiquette. If you don't sort your shit out soon, I'll be sending you back to magic kindergarten.

I hope you like bananas,

Princess Celestia.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:34 pm

something feels extremely unresolved and that's such an annoying thing. not being able to resolve something
Back to top Go down
katmandu

katmandu

Humor : Questionable

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 1:37 am

Aaah, the annual cold/flu.

Usually I'll get sick once a year, either spring or fall when the weather starts to change. Most years it's just a couple of days of sniffling and some congestion. A couple of years it was a stomach flu... now that shit sucks. Normally I don't go to the doctor for it; just suck it up and it clears up on its own.

This year was the first time I thought I might be getting pneumonia. No gastro-intestinal symptoms, thank god; but the nastiest head/chest cold I've had. Starts on Wednesday; wake up with a sore throat. Not a bad sore throat, but a harbinger of what's to come. Thursday the sore throat is now much worse and a light cough starts, along with general fatigue. Friday and Saturday I'm off from work, which is good, because now every time I cough it's like shoving knife blades down my throat; and I can't go five minutes without a coughing fit. Nice productive cough too; color and consistancy reminds me of wasabi. Nose is starting to clog up and eyes are watering constantly. Saturday starts the alternating chills followed by burning up. No sleep Saturday night. Sunday is much the same, but I manage to work a shift at work. Very little sleep Sunday night; go through a pack of Hall's cough drops and I'm trying to find out how much Chloroseptic a human can drink without dying. NyQuil, the usual cold/flu panacea, has no effect.

Manage to catch a little sleep Monday before work, but it's hard with the frequent coughing fits/sore throat flaying. Nose has not completely clogged up, but now my left ear hurts and won't pop. I make it to work, but I'm not there long before my co-workers kick me out of the door, promising to cover my shift if I'll just take myself to the doctor. Geez, you'd think I was contagious or something. Doctor? I can't afford to waste money on a doctor. I just started the health insurance program with this company and still only have the temporary card; and it's a pretty bare-bones program. Well. I take myself over to a Doc-in-a-Box immediate health care clinic and pass the card over. Whoa... wait... no co-pay on the doctor visit? Sweet.

Verdict: Upper respiratory infection and ear infection. (In other words, we have no idea if it's a viral or bacterial infection, but let's throw a shitload of antibiotics at it and call it a day.) Antibiotic shot at the office and 'scripts for a Z-pack, prednisone, and hydrocodone cough syrup. And only $23 with insurance at the pharmacy! Maybe the insurance plan isn't so bad. I didn't feel the needle at all for the antibiotic shot, but "This will burn a little" was an understatement. Fuck me, it felt like someone deadleg-punched my ass cheek for an hour.

And I actually do feel somewhat human again, but I'll still tell myself that the antibiotics had nothing to do with it and I was getting over it anyway. Yeah, I'm one of those idiots who never goes to the doctor when they should. The best part is that the sore throat is almost gone, and that's some kick-ass cough syrup. megusta
Back to top Go down
http://katsden.net
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 3:18 am

So I try to wake my brother up because I know he wants to sleep over at his girlfriends place, and I'm persistent. He's still sleepy and tells me to give him a minute. I tell him no because he told me that two minutes ago. "LEAVE ME ALONE", he yells. I say no. "LEAVE ME ALONE" and he gets up into his threatening pose. I yell, "No goddamit". He then threatens to break my face, so I take my glasses off and say go ahead. Fuck my life, the person I know best and love...I can never win with. Sad
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 3:22 am

if it helps, you seem like a good brother
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 3:21 pm

Ouiji wrote:
So I try to wake my brother up because I know he wants to sleep over at his girlfriends place, and I'm persistent. He's still sleepy and tells me to give him a minute. I tell him no because he told me that two minutes ago. "LEAVE ME ALONE", he yells. I say no. "LEAVE ME ALONE" and he gets up into his threatening pose. I yell, "No goddamit". He then threatens to break my face, so I take my glasses off and say go ahead. Fuck my life, the person I know best and love...I can never win with. Sad

It's good to know someone else has a relationship like this with their brother. ^^

What can we do but move on with life? A brother can be your worst enemy yet your best friend all at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 3:41 pm

Leave me alone you dick, you KNOW I hate arguing when I first wake up... >_<
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 4:25 pm

I've had a really sore throat since Thursday. The earliest doctor's appointment I can get is next Wednesday ._.

Hope it clears up soon.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:55 pm

Got a cold. It sucks.
Back to top Go down
SirRob

SirRob

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:21 pm

I hate hate -hate- when you think you're doing a good job, and then someone comes in and like, treats you like you have no idea what you're doing. I thought I was good with criticism, but I guess I'm not.
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:35 pm

SirRob wrote:
I hate hate -hate- when you think you're doing a good job, and then someone comes in and like, treats you like you have no idea what you're doing. I thought I was good with criticism, but I guess I'm not.

The people who learn to truly master any skill are the ones who learn how to take criticism well instead of internalizing the negative feelings they associate with it.

Most people can't even if they say they can; it's why there are so few masters of any skill.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:45 pm

SirRob wrote:

I'm not even going to bother telling you how good I think you are at art. you already know how I feel.

was it constructive criticism, or just plain "you suck at this"

even still, I don't think I'd want someone "constructively" telling me everything I'm doing is wrong.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:02 pm

Stoners are such boring people. All they ever seem to talk about is pot. Sure, pot's nice but assholes like these people ruin it for me. I don't want to be associated with the fucking stupid culture of abuse that surrounds it.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:03 pm

I don't just talk about pot. Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:03 pm

Daisy The Bunny wrote:
Stoners are such boring people. All they ever seem to talk about is pot. Sure, pot's nice but assholes like these people ruin it for me. I don't want to be associated with the fucking stupid culture of abuse that surrounds it.

There's nothing wrong with weed and it's not addictive or dangerous like all those other BAD drugs.

It's just all I ever talk about ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:04 pm

Lucy wrote:

Seriously?
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:05 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
Lucy wrote:

Seriously?
I talk about other things, too.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:07 pm

Zaraphayx wrote:
Daisy The Bunny wrote:

There's nothing wrong with weed and it's not addictive or dangerous like all those other BAD drugs.

It's just all I ever talk about ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Excuse me while I travel to Antartica, so I don't deafen the country with my ear-piercing shrieks of laughter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next